Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

15 minutes ago, Moz^ said:

I would have thought NACHO would be a lock for 90, he's started all but 4 league games for Real since September?

That's because Pepe and Varane are extremely injury prone. 

Even when they're fit, Nacho may still start because of squad rotation policy.

I guess those 4 games when he didn't start, Pepe and Varane got injured again :P

But yes, he is a quality centre back who probs deserves a 90, given his recent performances. 

5 minutes ago, jlammy said:

That's because Pepe and Varane are extremely injury prone. 

Maybe but the fact remains that he's starting every game for a team who look like they're going to win the title and the Champions League, and also got called up to the last Spanish squad. If that doesn't warrant a rise to 90, I don't know what does!

On 7/5/2017 at 2:25 PM, KERSPALT! said:

James to keep his 93 after decent good form?

Would have been harsh if he dropped. Guys a class act. A 93 rated player. Just doesn't get an opportunity to show it enough and when he does, the results usually speak for themselves. It's not like he got a season of consistent games and stunk the place out. Those are the players who should drop

22 minutes ago, Riggs said:

Would have been harsh if he dropped. Guys a class act. A 93 rated player. Just doesn't get an opportunity to show it enough and when he does, the results usually speak for themselves. It's not like he got a season of consistent games and stunk the place out. Those are the players who should drop

A drop from 93 to 92 would not have been fair based on gametime, but won't happen now, which is fair too.

3 hours ago, Riggs said:

TBF he usually plays against sh1tters to rest those that are needed in the harder games. Much easier to score/assist when you face weak opponents. When there's an important fixture he's benched.

6 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

TBF he usually plays against sh1tters to rest those that are needed in the harder games. Much easier to score/assist when you face weak opponents. When there's an important fixture he's benched.

He scored in el classico 

21 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

He scored in el classico 

"TBF he usually ..."

Also, he didn't start, RM lost that game and Messi his shirt. Hard to argue he has lived up to expectations so far. FYI I'm not claiming he should drop. I'm confident he won't.

PS have a look at Messi's transfermarkt profile.

11 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

"TBF he usually ..."

Also, he didn't start, RM lost that game and Messi his shirt. Hard to argue he has lived up to expectations so far. FYI I'm not claiming he should drop. I'm confident he won't.

PS have a look at Messi's transfermarkt profile.

brilliant!

On 2017-5-13 at 10:42 AM, 1000dB said:

I don't see how ANY player that sits on the bench (James) or has been out for multiple seasons (Kompany / Gotze) can have a 93 (tbh I would say even a 92) rating.... 

It's insulting to the players that play for big clubs and are lesser rated 

You have a fair point for Kompany/Gotze (who are actually both 92 now), but James is a different story. There's no shame in being kept out of the starting XI by the two best CMs in the world in Kroos and Modric. 

When/if James moves in the summer, he'll show just why he deserves that 93. In Madrid, he's a square peg in a round hole, a world-class no. 10 in a system that has no use for a no. 10. Ironically, it's a system concocted by the best no. 10 of them all. 

P.S. Today is the 15th anniversary of this howitzer

2 minutes ago, jlammy said:

You have a fair point for Kompany/Gotze (who are actually both 92 now), but James is a different story. There's no shame in being kept out of the starting XI by the two best CMs in the world in Kroos and Modric. 

When/if James moves in the summer, he'll show just why he deserves that 93. He's a world-class no. 10 in a system that has no use for a no. 10. Ironically, it's a system concocted by the best no. 10 of them all. 

Gotze kept his 93 for far too long and IMO shouldn't have reached it so quickly in the first place. About James I already said he shouldn't drop + I'm confident he won't (in this review). If things don't improve it will get harder to argue a 93 though. Also, there aren't that many players around that are still being used in a classic 10 role.

2 hours ago, maurito said:

roberto soriano 42game 11gol 8 assist (32match 10gol 7 assist in liga). 5gol and 3 assist after the last revaluation and cedric bakambu 33game 11gol 2 assist (25match 10gol in liga) last revaluation in june 2016, +1 (91soriano 90bakambu) or not?:unsure:

Soriano stay

Bakambu stay

James should drop IMO