Kazzer

Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

1 hour ago, Juanchitoox said:

Am i too naive to think there is some chances of an upcoming "we wait for the UCL final to see what we do" rise for: Kross, Modric, Ramos and Carvajal?

Carvajal is the only player out of them mentioned who would have a chance to rise. The others are already 95 and have most likely peaked. Unless they star in and win a world cup or come close to a ballon d'or, they won't get 96. Winning the champs lge isn't enough ...

On 10/6/2017 at 0:43 PM, Hail Mary said:

Carvajal is the only player out of them mentioned who would have a chance to rise. The others are already 95 and have most likely peaked. Unless they star in and win a world cup or come close to a ballon d'or, they won't get 96. Winning the champs lge isn't enough ...

Well... it was league plus champions league (repeated). Neymar or Suarez havent won anything relevant with their NT's to desearve their ratings, it have been their consistency in their roles, same applies to Kroos(WC champion tho) and Modric mostly, Ramos could be someone to argue about. Madrids midfield is have been consistent the best in Europe crowned with a league and 2 champions in the last 2 years.

21 hours ago, Juanchitoox said:

Well... it was league plus champions league (repeated). Neymar or Suarez havent won anything relevant with their NT's to desearve their ratings, it have been their consistency in their roles, same applies to Kroos(WC champion tho) and Modric mostly, Ramos could be someone to argue about. Madrids midfield is have been consistent the best in Europe crowned with a league and 2 champions in the last 2 years.

Neymar went up because he was in the running for Ballon d'or, same happened with Neuer. Suarez scored a crazy amount of goals in 15/16 which got him his rise. Strikers always go up higher than midfielders and it's not like Kroos and Modric are on low ratings, they're already the best midfielders in the game. Same applies for Ramos who is the best defender. 

On 13/6/2017 at 10:50 AM, Hail Mary said:

Neymar went up because he was in the running for Ballon d'or, same happened with Neuer. Suarez scored a crazy amount of goals in 15/16 which got him his rise. Strikers always go up higher than midfielders and it's not like Kroos and Modric are on low ratings, they're already the best midfielders in the game. Same applies for Ramos who is the best defender. 

Kroos and Modric are the best midfielders in the world, playing for the biggest team in the world. I can understand Kroos remaining in 95 due to his recent rise in january but Modric's rise was 1 year ago and in that time he won both league and UCL playing magnificent football and orchestrating Madrid at his will and pace.

Steven Gerrard was 97 doing less than Modric or Kroos.

2 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Any thoughts on these players in the Xmas review 

Oblak 93-->stay (94 in the summer review)

Guedes 85-->86

Samper 85-->stay

M Llorente 87-->stay

Vezo 84-->85

D Gonzalez (Malaga) 82-->84

C Alena 80-->stay

Enzo Zidane 80-->82

Mayoral 83-->stay

My thoughts, but it is still too soon.

4 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

Hakimi plays the 2 match with real Madrid and i think i will plays more because carvajal's injury will be long. What will be his rate? He is only 77, i think he is a "must buy"

Definitely a must buy. He's been impressive in those 2 games and this will convince Zidane play him more instead of Nacho during Carvajal's absence. Even when Carvajal returns, he'll get some more playing time as part of Zidane's rotation policy. 

He's been also impressive for Morocco who are one match away from qualifying to the World Cup next year.

80-82 in the next ratings change and can hit 85 by the end of the season.