Kazzer

Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

On 15/10/2017 at 4:28 PM, Ghora said:

when will the next spanish review be done?

December

On 15/10/2017 at 6:05 PM, Yuasa said:

Hakimi plays the 2 match with real Madrid and i think i will plays more because carvajal's injury will be long. What will be his rate? He is only 77, i think he is a "must buy"

80-82, then 85 at the end of the season if he plays a lot. Deffo must buy.

18 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Clement lenglet (87) its 88-89??

On 18/10/2017 at 6:22 PM, winklepicker said:

Expectations for the following:

Inigo Lekue (86) 87

Alvaro Odriozola (82) 86

Kevin Rodrigues (76) 82

7 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Zaza 8matchs 7buts and valencia not bad ivalence-seville 4/0) it:s 90??thank you

if he keeps it up probably 

2 minutes ago, Garof said:

Ramiro Guerra and Christian Rivera are good talent to keep? 

And Radoja could rise?

You should keep Guerra (great potential, he only needs some more minutes of game) and Rivera too (he looks promising)
It is hard to believe in a rise for Radoja. 

Best young LaLiga player, in my opinion is Unai Nunez. 
An alternative for Radoja is Carlos Soler (potential rise to 85)

8 hours ago, Ziro said:

You should keep Guerra (great potential, he only needs some more minutes of game) and Rivera too (he looks promising)
It is hard to believe in a rise for Radoja. 

Best young LaLiga player, in my opinion is Unai Nunez. 
An alternative for Radoja is Carlos Soler (potential rise to 85)

agree with this

What will happen to the value of these +30yo players?

*on top of the monthly depreciation I expect a +30yo player's value to drop incrementally after each birthday (the very first minute of the month following the one he was born in).

- Suarez will turn 31yo in January. So the first minute of February I'm expecting an incremental drop. His value is about 62m now but after he turns 31yo could it drop to about 52m? 48m?

- CR7's value is now roughly 39m. The very first minute of March, he'll be 33yo then, could his value be around 36m to 32m?

- Messi is valued at about 80m now. A massive drop, being valued at 52m to 48m, when he's 31yo? A year later, around the same age as CR7 ATM, 44m to less than 40m?

Odriozola deserves a massive rise: https://www.transfermarkt.es/alvaro-odriozola/profil/spieler/280730

According to TM, Odriozola  is now valued around 10 mln IRL, putting him in economical TM value above some 88 rated fullbacks. He is a regular starter for club and he even  played a match in the main Spain NT, yet he is only rated 82...  Thus he should at least get a +4/5 in the  rating review and then if he keeps like this rise him on 88+ range on the following one.

5 hours ago, RoyalAguila said:

Odriozola deserves a massive rise: https://www.transfermarkt.es/alvaro-odriozola/profil/spieler/280730

According to TM, Odriozola  is now valued around 10 mln IRL, putting him in economical TM value above some 88 rated fullbacks. He is a regular starter for club and he even  played a match in the main Spain NT, yet he is only rated 82...  Thus he should at least get a +4/5 in the  rating review and then if he keeps like this rise him on 88+ range on the following one.