Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Is there really any need for this?

Come on lads' date=' get a grip![/quote']

Wait, is he the only one allowed to spam on the forum?

Most of the answers he gives are not asked for, he just throws numbers when nobody is asking for it (just look at the last post) because he doesn't understand english and he only wants to raise his post count (he probably has fun like that). That's what I call spamming, considering that he does it in EVERY page of this section the forum, as if he knew every single player in the world.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Wait' date=' is he the only one allowed to spam on the forum?

Most of the answers he gives are not asked for, he just throws numbers when nobody is asking for it (just look at the last post) because he doesn't understand english and he only wants to raise his post count (he probably has fun like that). That's what I call spamming, considering that he does it in EVERY page of this section the forum, as if he knew every single player in the world.[/quote']

It's easy enough to ignore isn't it? He's not doing any real harm or offending anyone.

Forum members can choose to ignore his advice if they wish to do so, and everyone gives their opinions to questions asked, whether the question is directed at them or not.

It's not like anyone has asked for an opinion from anyone specific. Even if they had, it's always nice to obtain various opinions.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Wait' date=' is he the only one allowed to spam on the forum?

Most of the answers he gives are not asked for, he just throws numbers when nobody is asking for it (just look at the last post) because he doesn't understand english and he only wants to raise his post count (he probably has fun like that). That's what I call spamming, considering that he does it in EVERY page of this section the forum, as if he knew every single player in the world.[/quote']

you have a problem with me! I try to help those seeking help! I love football and I follow many championships! So I'm up to respond! You're a strange one, that you have fun attacking me forever! The world is full of bad people!

but who you think you are !!!!! |

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

you have a problem with me! I try to help those seeking help! I love football and I follow many championships! So I'm up to respond! You're a strange one' date=' that you have fun attacking me forever! The world is full of bad people!

[b']but who you think you are !!!!! |[/b]

Cute way to justify spamming. Also, if you "follow" many leagues, there's no need to get stiffy on my post that said that you watched every league in every country at every hours, as it's not too far from reality. You're contradicting yourself buddy.

And many times when you answer, like I've already said, people is not seeking for the "help" you give them but for constructive discussions about a player, which makes your posts worthless.

The world is full of bad people!. Come on, seriously now? Who are you, Batman? (which after the Dark Knight Rises deserved a -1 by the way, do you agree?)

It's easy enough to ignore isn't it? He's not doing any real harm or offending anyone.

Forum members can choose to ignore his advice if they wish to do so' date=' and everyone gives their opinions to questions asked, whether the question is directed at them or not.

[b']It's not like anyone has asked for an opinion from anyone specific. Even if they had, it's always nice to obtain various opinions.[/b]

I'd agree on what you said if he actually tried to discuss and motivates his evaluations (even with the dreadful googles translations he sometimes uses) and not putting just worthless numbers ALL the times, even when it's not necessary. Again, it's not the opinion itself that bothers me (and others), it's the fact that at a certain point it feels more like spam than anything else.

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Is anyone expecting Isco to rise by 2 or so?

Will definetley rise by 2 and a +3 considering how generous (over-generous) SM are being with ratings cannot be ruled out.

Either which way definetley one of the best technical players I have seen in Spain and considering the country and the wealth of talent at there disposal I think that says it all really in my estimation of the Lad.

Given how good he's been for Malaga in the Champions League' date=' and that the likes of Lamela and James have been given 90's, i wouldn't be surprised if he gets a +3.

He's been brilliant.[/quote']

I think 90 is nailed on he oozes class i'll be shocked if he doesn't get a +3.

What do you guys think about Luis ALberto (Barca II)?

Is he worth keeping or now that he rose i should be selling? COuld he break throught the 1st team ranks?

He's doing fairly well at Barça B, I think he will be playing in the Liga next year, maybe not for Barça but for some mid-size team. I'd keep him for now if you're in a competitive setup