Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

What the....why is he 90?:confused:
How does Feghouli and pretty much every other Valencia player rise' date=' but Piatti and Cissokho stay?

Neither particularly deserve rises but there's no balance when everyone around them is getting undeserved rises.....[/quote']

I thought Feghouli would maybe get 89 due to minutes but 90??

Isco for 91 then surely? :P

How does Feghouli and pretty much every other Valencia player rise' date=' but Piatti and Cissokho stay?

Neither particularly deserve rises but there's no balance when everyone around them is getting undeserved rises.....[/quote']

Juan BERNAT hasnt received his increase either, should get a +3.

Also, Gonzalez ALVARO and Jordi AMAT are both 87, fair enough, but how can SM justify Iñigo also being 87?? Should certainly have got a +3, plays for the bigger club, better defender than both, also a Spanish U21 international, really baffled with this.

Juan BERNAT hasnt received his increase either' date=' should get a +3.

Also, Gonzalez ALVARO and Jordi AMAT are both 87, fair enough, but how can SM justify Iñigo also being 87?? Should certainly have got a +3, plays for the bigger club, better defender than both, also a Spanish U21 international, really baffled with this.[/quote']

Inigo had a bad injury back end of last season, missed about 3 months. Sociedad not flying high at the moment...

why people are surprised at Feghouli? great player, hugely underrated. Been instrumental in Valencias CL run this season..

;2432434']Inigo had a bad injury back end of last season' date=' missed about 3 months. Sociedad not flying high at the moment...

why people are surprised at Feghouli? great player, hugely underrated. Been instrumental in Valencias CL run this season..[/quote']

Not surprised by a rise - more so the size of it, I fully expected him to get 89, but not 90.

That being said I have him in a fair few favourite setups of mine so not complaining :D

;2432434']Inigo had a bad injury back end of last season' date=' missed about 3 months. Sociedad not flying high at the moment...

why people are surprised at Feghouli? great player, hugely underrated. Been instrumental in Valencias CL run this season..[/quote']

He was back fit in time for the Olympics if i remember correctly. First name on the team sheet for the U21's, though i agree Sociedad being a few places higher wouldve helped.

Today was officially the day (if it hadn't arrived already) that SM decided to go crazy.

Sorry some of those rises for valencia players are really unjustified and I dont care what anybody says (I have seen a lot of Valencia this season)

Seriously the amount of over-inflated rises and ratings is nigh on scandulous nowdays, you literally get a top rating having done almost nothing of note :o

Today was officially the day (if it hadn't arrived already) that SM decided to go crazy.

Sorry some of those rises for valencia players are really unjustified and I dont care what anybody says (I have seen a lot of Valencia this season)

Seriously the amount of over-inflated rises and ratings is nigh on scandulous nowdays' date=' you literally get a top rating having done almost nothing of note :o[/quote']

Tomorrow l expect Soldado to jump at 93 ! Compared to last season Valencia has played very bad, if it was me l wouldnt given even a +1 to Feghouli.

You really know much more about football than we common people do. So please forgive us for criticising SM. Only people with your intelligence(or more if possible) can see that SM have got 99% of the ratings spot on.

Seriously the amount of over-inflated rises and ratings is nigh on scandulous nowdays' date=' you literally get a top rating having done almost nothing of note :o[/quote']

Totally agree with you Ray.Valencia are the team I follow in Spain and there rating changes are just laughable.The +2's being thrown around to players like Feghouli are totally undeserved and make no sense whatsoever.Obviously this has nothing to do with soccerwiki:rolleyes:

It's crystal clear that soccerwiki voting is having an effect on players ratings.

Where will these +2's end and what on Earth will Isco be rated as he's a lot better than Feghouli.

I agree, that +2 to Feghouli is simply unjustified and too much. 89 should be the rating for him, for now.