Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Today was officially the day (if it hadn't arrived already) that SM decided to go crazy.

Sorry some of those rises for valencia players are really unjustified and I dont care what anybody says (I have seen a lot of Valencia this season)

Seriously the amount of over-inflated rises and ratings is nigh on scandulous nowdays' date=' you literally get a top rating having done almost nothing of note :o[/quote']

Can't agree with you more, It's all down to SW pure and simple. Allowing people to cast their vote on players is the worst idea in history. SM should do their job and review players, like they use to. Instead they are letting people vote and people who have players from the top teams or star youth players are getting daft rating changes. I don't care if people say SW has no power over rating, it just gives them an idea of what peoples views are. The more and more i see these over inflated rises tends to say otherwise

Today was officially the day (if it hadn't arrived already) that SM decided to go crazy.

Sorry some of those rises for valencia players are really unjustified and I dont care what anybody says (I have seen a lot of Valencia this season)

Seriously the amount of over-inflated rises and ratings is nigh on scandulous nowdays' date=' you literally get a top rating having done almost nothing of note :o[/quote']

So with Valencia i guess getting to the last 16 of the Champions League means nothing these days then? And remove Real & Barca, surely Valencia (last season) & Atl Madrid (this season) are the best of the rest?

90 seems fair for there players? Considering if you do a search and filter other 90s in the same positions on the game id say the likes of Feghouli = Belhanda,Lamela, Lucas Moura, Pjanic,Pastore, Ayew?

Joao Pereira = isnt he Portugals 1st choice RB?

Guardado = he is finally being recognised, massive player for Mexico for years!

Of course i dont watch Valencia as much as some others have stated but obviously success in CL is affecting league form? Or are they actually rubbish?

;2434508']So with Valencia i guess getting to the last 16 of the Champions League means nothing these days then? And remove Real & Barca' date=' surely Valencia (last season) & Atl Madrid (this season) are the best of the rest?

90 seems fair for there players? Considering if you do a search and filter other 90s in the same positions on the game id say the likes of Feghouli = Belhanda,Lamela, Lucas Moura, Pjanic,Pastore, Ayew?

Of course i dont watch Valencia as much as some others have stated but obviously success in CL is affecting league form? Or are they actually rubbish?[/quote']

Their league performance is rubbish and it should be the priority taken into accounts. Feghouli is one of my favourite player in Valencia as he has improved so much but 90 is still surprising. If Valencia at least in top 3,that'll be understandable. Now,what is the odd for Isco to go straight to 91? Joao Pereira and Diego Alves should've risen since long time ago so it seems SM rise them in wrong timing but they deserve their rating. Guardado has been consistent starter for Mexico but don't forget he plays at Segunda nearly a year and can be considered lucky to avoid drop there so it's absolutely surprising to give him rise with Valencia not doing good lately

Their league performance is rubbish and it should be the priority taken into accounts. Feghouli is one of my favourite player in Valencia as he has improved so much but 90 is still surprising. If Valencia at least in top 3' date='that'll be understandable. Now,what is the odd for Isco to go straight to 91? Joao Pereira and Diego Alves should've risen since long time ago so it seems SM rise them in wrong timing but they deserve their rating. Guardado has been consistent starter for Mexico but don't forget he plays at Segunda nearly a year and can be considered lucky to avoid drop there so it's absolutely surprising to give him rise with Valencia not doing good lately[/quote']

they are only 3 points off the 4th spot and Champions league again, cant really say they are doing that bad?

Guardao has been highly rated for years, and he showed something that hardly exists in real life these days. Loyalty. Stuck with Depor and helped them come back up to La Liga. Would of been very harsh to drop him, but equally i think his rise may be a reflection on his status in the Mexico side, much alike Gio Dos Santos who has retained again a high rating!

For me, Tino Costa seems the fortunate one, i cant say i know much about how good he is, does he stand out normally? Hardly plays for Argentina...

Prehaps SM have hedged their bets Valencia will be 4th and in the CL again next season!

cant say Isco will got straight to 91 as he isnt as experienced or successful as some others. We only really have Gotze to compare him to recently, and Gotze mapped out 86>88, 88>89, 89>91, 91>93...Dortmund won a couple titles in there too...IMO he will hit 90 now, 91 season end.

Well wait for it and everyone will be rated like this.

have to agree, need the whole league done before can judge all the ratings

;2434545']they are only 3 points off the 4th spot and Champions league again' date=' cant really say they are doing that bad?

Guardao has been highly rated for years, and he showed something that hardly exists in real life these days. Loyalty. Stuck with Depor and helped them come back up to La Liga. Would of been very harsh to drop him, but equally i think his rise may be a reflection on his status in the Mexico side, much alike Gio Dos Santos who has retained again a high rating!

For me, Tino Costa seems the fortunate one, i cant say i know much about how good he is, does he stand out normally? Hardly plays for Argentina...

Prehaps SM have hedged their bets Valencia will be 4th and in the CL again next season!

cant say Isco will got straight to 91 as he isnt as experienced or successful as some others. We only really have Gotze to compare him to recently, and Gotze mapped out 86>88, 88>89, 89>91, 91>93...Dortmund won a couple titles in there too...IMO he will hit 90 now, 91 season end.

have to agree, need the whole league done before can judge all the ratings[/quote']

I don't want to comment on Champions League,they should've go through with their squad and deservedly go through to last 16 but for their standard they are doing rubbish this season. They supposedly fight for 3rd with Atletico,they have been very inconsistent this season,losing at home to Sociedad,losing 5-0 to Real Madrid with one of the worst first half performance i've ever seen.

Guardado thing,loyalty should NEVER be in point when SM review rating. It's like saying Puyol should stay at 96 if Barca relegated to Segunda. That's extreme case but tell me what other players rated 88 in Segunda. Recently,Senna dropped. Doesn't he loyal to Villareal? Gio Dos Santos should've dropped to 86 when he get limited gametime. His good form at International form should never good enough to keep his rating at 87

I don't want to comment on Champions League' date='they should've go through with their squad and deservedly go through to last 16 but for their standard they are doing rubbish this season. They supposedly fight for 3rd with Atletico,they have been very inconsistent this season,losing at home to Sociedad,losing 5-0 to Real Madrid with one of the worst first half performance i've ever seen.

Guardado thing,loyalty should NEVER be in point when SM review rating. It's like saying Puyol should stay at 96 if Barca relegated to Segunda. That's extreme case but tell me what other players rated 88 in Segunda. Recently,Senna dropped. Doesn't he loyal to Villareal? Gio Dos Santos should've dropped to 86 when he get limited gametime. His good form at International form should never good enough to keep his rating at 87[/quote']

oh no i didnt mean his loyalty should affect his rating, i meant he stayed at Depor when he had options to move and would of had his 89 sooner at another club.

Soriano BRUNO kept his 90. Cani & Musaccahio dropped but only -1

;2434579']oh no i didnt mean his loyalty should affect his rating' date=' i meant he stayed at Depor when he had options to move and would of had his 89 sooner at another club.

Soriano BRUNO kept his 90. Cani & Musaccahio dropped but only -1[/quote']

So,did you say Bruno deserve to stay? It's a mistake by SM to not drop him (he should've drop -1 at the very least). Guardado should get -1 for playing in Segunda and relegated the season before and getting +1 for playing regularly in Valencia this season. So,he should be still 88 by now

;2434508']So with Valencia i guess getting to the last 16 of the Champions League means nothing these days then? And remove Real & Barca' date=' surely Valencia (last season) & Atl Madrid (this season) are the best of the rest?

Of course i dont watch Valencia as much as some others have stated but obviously success in CL is affecting league form? Or are they actually rubbish?[/quote']

Valencia are a shadow of the team they were even two years ago.

There league displays have been on the whole dire, Champions league group was extremely easy in my opinion to qualify against a decimated Lille and the might of Bate.

There is no justification for some of those rises. Feghouli to 90 is a joke IMO he has proven very little at the top stage, Tino Costa to rise :eek:

TBH it dont surprise me anymore but simply the rating system is miles to generous, and as for hedging there bets they will finish 4th etc you cant base ratings around some phantom Crystal ball moment.

It aint just the Spanish league it is every League miles miles to generous and it will reduce the quality of the game IMO by having so many players at ratings which are completely unjustifiable based on what they have actually done/achieved over a consistant and lengthy timeframe.