Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

wow Varane.. son of a B****... hes a beast' date=' He destroyed us tonight.. he could become one of the greatest defenders I've ever seen, hes unlucky to be in the same team Ramos and Pepe are...[/quote']

Yep, great performance. Don't see a problem...Pepe has been pushed to DM before and Ramos has played most of his career at right back. Ramos might like going back to RB, where he is a much more effective attacker than Arbeloa.

Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

I think that considering Valencia's risers we would expect an high margin of "big-up" for Barcelona...

Jordi Alba to 93?

Mascherano to 94?

Iniesta to 98?

Fabregas to 96?

Busquets to 95?

Pique to 96?

I think that at least 2 of this players will rise, i know they don't deserve it but with this kind of review everything is possible...:rolleyes:

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

I think that considering Valencia's risers we would expect an high margin of "big-up" for Barcelona...

Jordi Alba to 93?

Mascherano to 94?

Iniesta to 98?

Fabregas to 96?

Busquets to 95?

Pique to 96?

I think that at least 2 of this players will rise' date=' i know they don't deserve it but with this kind of review everything is possible...:rolleyes:[/quote']

My theory is that, the only reason SM is overloading on teams is so they can match up against the big teams. I mean compare Bayern to BVB before the changes and now, Byaern's players didn't go that uch higher up because they were already so high. So I doubt Barca's will.

P.S. If Pique goes to 96, I will be extremely shocked

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Jordi Alba to 93?

Mascherano to 94?

Iniesta to 98?

Fabregas to 96?

Busquets to 95?

Pique to 96?

I think that at least 2 of this players will rise' date=' i know they don't deserve it but with this kind of review everything is possible...:rolleyes:[/quote']

I think of those players Alba, Busquets and Iniesta will only rise.

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Isco >90

Juanfran > 90

Camacho > 88

Koke > 88

Portillo > 85

Courtois > 90

Some nice rises' date=' as expected.[/quote']

Was hoping Portillo would get 86 and Eliseu +1 although I don't own them in my teams.. Also since Demichellis got +1 shouldn't Welligton get +1 too?

Juanfran's peak is 90 ?

also time to sell Portillo ? I want only to keep if he has a 90+ potential .

Yeah Juanfran has now reached his peak, most definitely. Portillo to sell? I wouldn't say so, Malaga aren't a bad side and when Isco leaves I think Portillo will still be there. I'd say his max is around 88/89 though, so it's your call really.

93 would've made sense' date=' 94 doesn't. Yeah at the end of season it would've been fair, but not right now.[/quote']

I think it's fair. He has been doing great for quite some time now and there's nothing wrong with having Falcao on the same level as Benzema, Higuain and Aguero.

RVP will get 95 and will logically be one step over these.