Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

why should he not be same as RVP? both scoring for there domestic team? both scoring in Europe and Falcao is scoring more for his country why is RVP better?

Cus he scores so much in a league that is harder to score in, Ronaldo never got 60-70 a season in England.

Cus he scores so much in a league that is harder to score in' date=' Ronaldo never got 60-70 a season in England.[/quote']

He scores in a league that is much harder to score in? so that's why he should be higher? is that what you saying? lol the league is harder to score in? so that's your answer?

why should he not be same as RVP? both scoring for there domestic team? both scoring in Europe and Falcao is scoring more for his country why is RVP better?

*facepalm*

Why should a player rise from 92 to 95, getting a +3? It just doesn't happen. He may well be 'world class' and one of if not the best striker in the World, but he needs to win trophies before he can get 95. Be patient and don't be so hasty.

94 for Falcao is fair for sure.

72 goals in 87 appearances for FC.Porto

58 goals in 71 appearances for At.Madrid (including 5 in one game)

Europa League 2010/2011

Europa League 2011/2012

First player in history to win two consecutive Europa/Uefa cup titles with two different teams, while at the same time being top scorer in both competitions.

Super Cup 2012 (4 goals against Chelsea)

FIFA World Pro XI 2012

Guardian ranked 6th in Best 100 footballers in the world

If that doesnt warrant a 94 rating then what does??

EDIT: Oh and second in the league atm

RVP's last season in Arsenal when he practically alone carried Arsenal to third place and his way of being dominant in United this year is in my eyes one step above Falcaos achievments so far.

I think Falcao to 94 shows that SM are starting to base their ratings on hype. On ability, he deserves to be up there with the best strikers in the world however on achievements he does not. IMO falcao should have gotten a +1 as Gomez never got to 94 when also scoring an incredible amount except for a bigger club however as Falcao is hyped he got a +2

More and more likely Jordi Alba getting +3

I hope so' date=' but 92 is what he will get I think

:)[/color']

I think Falcao to 94 shows that SM are starting to base their ratings on hype. On ability' date=' he deserves to be up there with the best strikers in the world however on achievements he does not. IMO falcao should have gotten a +1 as Gomez never got to 94 when also scoring an incredible amount except for a bigger club however as Falcao is hyped he got a +2[/quote']

Yeah you are prob right, 93/94 is fair enough.

I think Falcao to 94 shows that SM are starting to base their ratings on hype. On ability' date=' he deserves to be up there with the best strikers in the world however on achievements he does not. IMO falcao should have gotten a +1 as Gomez never got to 94 when also scoring an incredible amount except for a bigger club however as Falcao is hyped he got a +2[/quote']

Torres was 95 when he was at Atletico Madrid.

What a pile of bullcrap. Do you pay any attention at all?

94 for Falcao is fair for sure.

72 goals in 87 appearances for FC.Porto

58 goals in 71 appearances for At.Madrid (including 5 in one game)

Europa League 2010/2011

Europa League 2011/2012

First player in history to win two consecutive Europa/Uefa cup titles with two different teams' date=' while at the same time being top scorer in both competitions.

Super Cup 2012 (4 goals against Chelsea)

FIFA World Pro XI 2012

Guardian ranked 6th in Best 100 footballers in the world

If that doesnt warrant a 94 rating then what does??

EDIT: Oh and second in the league atm[/quote']

Anyone? No? Didnt think so, but facts is facts and you cant argue with those facts.

Today's reviews of Malaga and Atletico where spot on and fair in general (Falcao got his fully deserved +2 to 94).

But IMO SM was wrong in reviewing Saul Niguez, the +4 to 82 is too much, he should get maximum a +2 to 80.

It seems that after Soldado being the "Kiessling no.2" (not given a very much deserved rise), now Saul is the "Klonaridis no.2" (undeserved too big rise). :o

Saul has only 109 minutes of competitive football this season (and since his last review)! And none of these minutes are in the league, all of them are in Europa League and Cup games.

I think a +4 to 82 is too much for only 109 minutes and only 1 game as a starter (in which he was substituted at half time). Especially if we compare him with other players of the same level who were reviewed today, it's obvious that 82 is a mistake:

Fabrice Olinga for example, rose +5 to 80 for 231 minutes (and 1 goal) in Champions League, Primera Division and Cup games.

Javi Manquillo, who is in the same club as Saul, also rose +5 to 80 for 270 minutes (and some good performances) in Primera Division, Europa League and Cup games.

Before the review, Saul was rated 3 points above Olinga and Manquillo. Now, after the review, still staying 2 points above them is just wrong. He should get a +2 for those 109 minutes and rise to 80, that would be fair.

It may seem not so important for the majority and doesn't make any difference the 80 or 82 for a team rated 90+, but it does matter for the smaller teams.

Anyway, except Saul and Weligton (who should definitely rise, staying at 87 is a big mistake!), i think the rest of today's ratings were right in general.

Today's reviews of Malaga and Atletico where spot on and fair in general (Falcao got his fully deserved +2 to 94).

But IMO SM was wrong in reviewing Saul Niguez' date=' the +4 to 82 is too much, he should get maximum a +2 to 80.

It seems that after Soldado being the "Kiessling no.2" (not given a very much deserved rise), now Saul is the "Klonaridis no.2" (undeserved too big rise). :o

Saul has only 109 minutes of competitive football this season (and since his last review)! And none of these minutes are in the league, all of them are in Europa League and Cup games.

I think a +4 to 82 is too much for only 109 minutes and only 1 game as a starter (in which he was substituted at half time). Especially if we compare him with other players of the same level who were reviewed today, it's obvious that 82 is a mistake:

Fabrice Olinga for example, rose +5 to 80 for 231 minutes (and 1 goal) in Champions League, Primera Division and Cup games.

Javi Manquillo, who is in the same club as Saul, also rose +5 to 80 for 270 minutes (and some good performances) in Primera Division, Europa League and Cup games.

Before the review, Saul was rated 3 points above Olinga and Manquillo. Now, after the review, still staying 2 points above them is just wrong. He should get a +2 for those 109 minutes and rise to 80, that would be fair.

It may seem not so important for the majority and doesn't make any difference the 80 or 82 for a team rated 90+, but it does matter for the smaller teams.

Anyway, except Saul and Weligton (who should definitely rise, staying at 87 is a big mistake!), i think the rest of today's ratings were right in general.[/quote']

Soldado 91 is fair, didnt deserve 92 for a team as poor as Valencia

T................

Before the review' date=' Saul was rated 3 points above Olinga and Manquillo. Now, after the review, still staying 2 points above them is just wrong. He should get a +2 for those 109 minutes and rise to 80, that would be fair.

Anyway, except Saul and Weligton (who should definitely rise, staying at 87 is a big mistake!), i think the rest of today's ratings were right in general.[/quote']

Saul Niguez has 1545mins in Segunda B as well....plus he is a massive player for Spain U19..

and too those saying Falcao +2 was too much?? madness...

Soldado 91 is fair' date=' didnt deserve 92 for a team as poor as Valencia[/color']

Valencia is poor this season, yes i know it, but Soldado is maybe the only exception in that team, he is still performing at a high level as the previous seasons.

- 11 goals in 19 matches in Primera Division,

- 4 goals in 5 matches in Champions League,

- Performing consistenly very well at the highest level for the last 3 seasons, always amongst the top scorers of the league,

- And most important of all, in the last year he has caps (playing and scoring!) for the best NT in the world, Spain!

IMO a rise +1 to 92 was more than deserved.

Am I right to say that Barcelona and Real Madrid would be done by tmrw night? Thus SM would start on the EPL next monday/tuesday?

Today is the last day for the transfers window, so probably many transfers will be done today and SM will focus on them and not work fully on reviews. If that's the case, then maybe they won't finish them tomorrow, but they will need Saturday as well. Don't forget that their pace of reviewing in the last month is like a snail pace...

But anyway, yes, i think that on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday they should start reviewing the EPL, if nothing unexpected happens.