Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Am I right to say that Barcelona and Real Madrid would be done by tmrw night? Thus SM would start on the EPL next monday/tuesday?

They do ratings over the weekend now so i'd expect the BBVA to be complete by the end of play Sunday, then move onto the BPL Monday/Tuesday next week.

They have started voting for some PL teams on SW already so we should start seeing ratings slip through sooner rather than later.

Today is the last day for the transfers window' date=' so probably many transfers will be done today and SM will focus on them and not work fully on reviews. If that's the case, then maybe they won't finish them tomorrow, but they will need Saturday as well. Don't forget that their pace of reviewing in the last month is like a snail pace...

But anyway, yes, i think that on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday they should start reviewing the EPL, if nothing unexpected happens.[/quote']

They do ratings over the weekend now so i'd expect the BBVA to be complete by the end of play Sunday' date=' then move onto the BPL Monday/Tuesday next week.

They have started voting for some PL teams on SW already so we should start seeing ratings slip through sooner rather than later.[/quote']

Whatever the outcome is, I'm just glad they're close to finishing the Big 4 Leagues;)

;2437723']Saul Niguez has 1545mins in Segunda B as well....plus he is a massive player for Spain U19..

And Javi Manquillo has 1620 minutes in Segunda B', so again combined with the minutes in the other (far more important) competitions, Saul should have never stayed 2 points above him after the review. But anyway, i don't think that the games in Segunda B' are so important that SM should have taken them so much into consideration.

About the U19 caps, yes i know about them and i 've seen some matches (that's where Saul has mostly shown his talent), but SM don't count them as official appearances. The prove for this is that they don't even accept to add a player to the DB after any U21 matches, club or NT, official or friendlies. I'm not saying that i agree or disagree with this, but it's a fact that this is SM policy, they don't count any U21 matches.

I have him in most of my teams so the +4 is more than welcome, but IMO Saul should have risen +2 to 80, that would be fine for now.

Lol @ Alba +3' date=' wouldnt be suprised though, SM have totally changed. A year ago, people woulda called +1 for Gotze & Lewandowski and +2 for Isco max.[/quote']

Absolutely agree with this, pretty sums up how SM changed their review policy in the last 6 months.

Absolutely agree with this' date=' pretty sums up how SM changed their review policy in the last 6 months.[/quote']

I only agree and what is more annoying is they arent doing the same thing when dropping players, it needs to work both ways. If Lewandowski is getting +2, then Robben should be getting -2 and Sneijder shoulda got +2, they shouldnt wait for players to get back into form if they arent waiting for players to show good form for a while to deserve +2/+3.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Maybe I'm a little biased but is the time for Iniesta to rise, as he has been one of the favourites to win Ballon d'Or for the last years, and he always perform, doesnt matter if he's playing against Cordoba, Madrid, United... if he ever had a chance to get the trophy was when Spain won the World Cup, buthis best chance for a rise is now

Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Maybe I'm a little biased but is the time for Iniesta to rise' date=' as he has been one of the favourites to win Ballon d'Or for the last years, and he always perform, doesnt matter if he's playing against Cordoba, Madrid, United... if he ever had a chance to get the trophy was when Spain won the World Cup, buthis best chance for a rise is now[/quote']

Yeah he totally deserves it ! He has won everything and has been perfect in his position.

He should rise to 95. no doubt, but hes not the best of the world, one of the bests tho. [EDIT: In fact he is, but I'm ****** he plays for Madrid, and the attitude he has. is the kind of player who hits you and then yells at you and is the kind of attitude i dont like in a football player, for me the example is Puyol, 've never been in troubles because of him hitting too hard or saying things he didnt have to say]

Busquets has a good chance of hitting 95, Im in love with the way he plays, hes never nervous, even if hes inside the box he keeps dribbling rivals in a way Ive never seen in a defensive midfielder.

Khedira is a player who works a lot, and hes recognised by Mou, and Low, and people who understands a lot about football. for me he could become a 93, but not in the situation he has right now in Real Madrid

He should rise to 95. no doubt' date=' but hes not the best of the world, one of the bests tho. [EDIT: In fact he is, but I'm ****** he plays for Madrid, and the attitude he has. is the kind of player who hits you and then yells at you and is the kind of attitude i dont like in a football player, for me the example is Puyol, 've never been in troubles because of him hitting too hard or saying things he didnt have to say']

Busquets has a good chance of hitting 95, Im in love with the way he plays, hes never nervous, even if hes inside the box he keeps dribbling rivals in a way Ive never seen in a defensive midfielder.

Khedira is a player who works a lot, and hes recognised by Mou, and Low, and people who understands a lot about football. for me he could become a 93, but not in the situation he has right now in Real Madrid

I'm from Spain, and I'm from Barcelona but here in Spain is said to Ramoss is the best in the world, and I am the club that I recognize.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

is the best defender in the world

Your opinion but I know a lot of people here woul disagree. Real Madrid have had an awful lot of stinkers this season, they've conceded their title to Barca and their rivals are ahead of em, so +2 isnt even possible.

Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Maybe I'm a little biased but is the time for Iniesta to rise' date=' as he has been one of the favourites to win Ballon d'Or for the last years, and he always perform, doesnt matter if he's playing against Cordoba, Madrid, United... if he ever had a chance to get the trophy was when Spain won the World Cup, buthis best chance for a rise is now[/quote']

All three (Messi,Ronaldo,Iniesta) deserves a rise hypothetically.

I would only agree to Iniesta rising to 98 only if Xavi goes down to 96/95. He is still world class but doesn't deserve a 97.

Maybe decrease Valdes to 92 maybe? If he stays at 93 it wouldn't be too bad. I say Busi stay the same as well. For Puyol, decrease to 95, and Pique either drop or stay the same. If Pique shows the same performances and doesn't get any better, if his rating ever rises... I will quit this game.