Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

I would only agree to Iniesta rising to 98 only if Xavi goes down to 96/95. He is still world class but doesn't deserve a 97.

Maybe decrease Valdes to 92 maybe? If he stays at 93 it wouldn't be too bad. I say Busi stay the same as well. For Puyol' date=' decrease to 95, and Pique either drop or stay the same. If Pique shows the same performances and doesn't get any better, if his rating ever rises... I will quit this game.[/quote']

And that wont happen for a few seasons yet.

I would only agree to Iniesta rising to 98 only if Xavi goes down to 96/95. He is still world class but doesn't deserve a 97.

Maybe decrease Valdes to 92 maybe? If he stays at 93 it wouldn't be too bad. I say Busi stay the same as well. For Puyol' date=' decrease to 95, and Pique either drop or stay the same. If Pique shows the same performances and doesn't get any better, if his rating ever rises... I will quit this game.[/quote']

:rolleyes:

Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Iniesta deserves 98, he has nothing less than Ronaldo and he's has been in the first three position for the "Ballon d'Or".

Valdes is not one of the best Gk in the world, he really does not deserves 93 but i think he just will drop to 92, even if he does not deserves a rating like this...

Fabregas/Busquets/Xavi/Pique should be 96 rated players. They are the best in the world for their positions, Spain won everything possible in last years, Barca too.

Xavi does not deserve 97 just cause he's not the same of last years but i think he's still a top top top player.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

But hasnt already set the milestone for 98 which is around 40 goals a season?

He's not striker, he can't score around 40 goals in a season and nobody ask him for it. He's the best player for Spain, champion of the world and of europe... Ronaldo deserves 98 more than Iniesta? :rolleyes:

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Iniesta deserves 98' date=' he has nothing less than Ronaldo and he's has been in the first three position for the "Ballon d'or[/quote']

And where does he finish in the Ballon d'or ....3rd.

And why's that.....because he's not as good as Ronaldo who get's 60 goals a season and deserve's to be rated higher than Iniesta.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

And where does he finish in the Ballon d'or ....3rd.

And why's that.....because he's not as good as Ronaldo who get's 60 goals a season and deserve's to be rated higher than Iniesta.

So, Ronaldo is better than Iniesta because he scores more than him?

C'mon, football is not just striker...

Iniesta and Xavi are the key for Barca's football, the best ever seen in the world...

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

He's not striker' date=' he can't score around 40 goals in a season and nobody ask him for it. He's the best player for Spain, champion of the world and of europe... Ronaldo deserves 98 more than Iniesta? :rolleyes:[/quote']

But he didnt win anything in the league last season. Ronaldo is a striker? He always starts on the win. Anyway I was only asking but anyway Ronaldo has bought more to his team over the last three seasons, Iniesta is doing what he should be doing to keep his 97 imo.

So' date=' Ronaldo is better than Iniesta because he scores more than him?

[b']

C'mon, football is not just striker...[/b]

Iniesta and Xavi are the key for Barca's football, the best ever seen in the world...

Like I said, Ronaldo had done a better job for Madrid in the last three seasons.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

But he didnt win anything in the league last season. Ronaldo is a striker? He always starts on the win. Anyway I was only asking but anyway Ronaldo has bought more to his team over the last three seasons' date=' Iniesta is doing what he should be doing to keep his 97 imo.[/quote']

I'm not agree. Iniesta is the key for the Barca's football...one of the most precious players in the world.

Ronaldo is 3rd in the Liga, Real is not doing something striking in CL (Dortmund beat them) and he can't impress in important matches since he was in UTD.

Ronaldo is a formidable striker, class and powerfull.

Iniesta is a formidable middlefielder, class and intelligent.

They deserves almost the same rating.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

I'm not agree. Iniesta is the key for the Barca's football...one of the most precious players in the world.

Ronaldo is 3rd in the Liga' date=' Real is not doing something striking in CL (Dortmund beat them) and he can't impress in important matches since he was in UTD.

Ronaldo is a formidable striker, class and powerfull.

Iniesta is a formidable middlefielder, class and intelligent.

They deserves almost the same rating.[/quote']

I agree that Iniesta has qualities better than Ronaldo and vice versa. Not saying he isnt precious, Im just saying Ronaldo might have set the milestone in SMs eyes, of course it could change and they might give Iniesta an 98 and guess what? I will not disagree with that, I just think Ronaldo has done better than Iniesta for a while now, but both are on world class levels so I am not disrespecting Iniesta. This season, Iniesta has been playing amazing so we will see.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 201

I agree that Iniesta has qualities better than Ronaldo and vice versa. Not saying he isnt precious' date=' Im just saying Ronaldo might have set the milestone in SMs eyes, of course it could change and they might give Iniesta an 98 and guess what? I will not disagree with that, I just think Ronaldo has done better than Iniesta for a while now, but both are on world class levels so I am not disrespecting Iniesta. This season, Iniesta has been playing amazing so we will see.[/quote']

I think the same, i'm just trying to explain that in this moment they both deserves a 98 because they have the same level, the only difference is that Ronaldo is a striker and has a better "advertising" :D

They both are the best in their position, they both deserves 98.

(I think that middlefielder and defender should have the same kind of rating of strikers)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings

I think the same' date=' i'm just trying to explain that in this moment they both deserves a 98 because they have the same level, the only difference is that Ronaldo is a striker and has a better "advertising" :D

[b']

They both are the best in their position, they both deserves 98[/b].

(I think that middlefielder and defender should have the same kind of rating of strikers)

Now you could be on to something there, in this respect, I totally agree.

He's not striker' date=' he can't score around 40 goals in a season and nobody ask him for it. He's the best player for Spain, champion of the world and of europe... Ronaldo deserves 98 more than Iniesta? :rolleyes:[/quote']

This is a coherent justification for Iniesta being 98. Now, if only someone had 500,000 idiots they could manipulate into manipulating soccerwiki...

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings

I think the same' date=' i'm just trying to explain that in this moment they both deserves a 98 because they have the same level, the only difference is that Ronaldo is a striker and has a better "advertising" :D

They both are the best in their position, they both deserves 98.

(I think that middlefielder and defender should have the same kind of rating of strikers)[/quote']

Its kind of Hilarious that since you just got a Barca team assigned to you in a new forum filled gameworld, all barca players suddenly deserve a rise :rolleyes:

That said, i think 97 is the right rating for iniesta, as many have said, ROnaldo has set a milestone with his playing and i think that as good as iniesta is, he shouldnt be considered on par with Ronaldo as CR7 in a team is way more important than Iniesta.

97 perfectly resembles Iniesta's level, best in the world, just below the 2 legends of our period.

If we were to argue something, that would be xavi's 97, Iniesta has been on a whole different level compared to him, and as much as Xavi is good, he isnt anymore on a 97 level imo, but he wont lose that rating.

For the rest, all the ratings are quite fine besides alba, maybe Alves would deserve a drop(who isnt playing like 95 quality).

Pique and fabregas should stay, Busquets might rise he could deserve it.

Valdes is a regular and only because he didnt renew i dont see why he should drop. He is not 93 standard anyway, but since he didnt drop until now i dotn see why he should drop now when Barca is having their best season ever...

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Liga

Its kind of Hilarious that since you just got a Barca team assigned to you in a new forum filled gameworld' date=' all barca players suddenly deserve a rise :rolleyes:[/quote']

The only hilarious thing is you're still following me...

I do not love you Max, you have to figure it out. :D

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento:

The only hilarious thing is you're keep following me...

I do not love you Max' date=' you have to figure it out. :D[/quote']

Lol following you.. its like the 1st time i reply to a post of yours which isnt related with one of your gameworld... You are quite a lunatic person, you know that? ;)

Well, im relieved that you do not love me, because im not gay, so it would have never worked between us ;)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re:

Lol following you.. its like the 1st time i reply to a post of yours which isnt related with one of your gameworld... You are quite a lunatic person' date=' you know that? ;)

Wel, im relieved that you do not love me, because im not gay, so it would have never worked between us ;)[/quote']

The 1st time?!

Max, I do not want to list things that we know very well. I'm sorry to have become your nightmare, I did not! :D

Anyway, the fact that I am more interested in Barca's review in this period is oblivious, not hilarious.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento:

The 1st time?!

Max' date=' I do not want to list things that we know very well. I'm sorry to have become your nightmare, I did not! :D

Anyway, the fact that I am more interested in Barca's review in this period is oblivious, not hilarious.[/quote']

yes the 1st time my friend, try find any other replies i made you outside of the italian gameworld threads you're in ;), and yea, i really cant sleep because of you heh :eek:

And im not talking about interest in Barca's reviews, im talking about your childish way of trying to convince the forum that these player must deserve a rise for this or that reason. You look like one of those soccerwiki kids that once they buy a player, or get a team, just go on SW and vote for a massive rise just for personal convenience...

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re:

yes the 1st time my friend' date=' try find any other replies i made you outside of the italian gameworld threads you're in ;), and yea, i really cant sleep because of you heh :eek:

And im not talking about interest in Barca's reviews, im talking about your childish way of trying to convince the forum that these player must deserve a rise for this or that reason. You look like one of those soccerwiki kids that once they buy a player, or get a team, just go on SW and vote for a massive rise just for personal convenience...[/quote']

Everytime i read what you wrote, i can't stop laugh :D

Every italian forumer knows about your polemical and annoying attitude, thread in which you did it is not important, the thing is that you do it everytime you can.

The only thing you objectively could say is I am more interested in Barca's review in this period, this does not mean i want to convince someone about something...you see things that do not exist, you're completely out.

I have Dortmund, Roma, City, Bristol, Swansea and a lot of other teams in differents game worlds. If you had been right, I would have tried to convince someone for each of these teams.

Anyway, I don't want to spend my time with your allucinations and this is not the thread to talk about your frustration.

If you have any problem with me, then contact me in private.

Iniesta is a little genius and certainly arguably the greatest midfielder of this generation and of many generations.....

However at the end of the day football is all about goals and if somebody scores 70 odd goals a season or 92 odd goals in a season then they should be rated higher.

No doubting for me he is the 3rd best player in the world, and that initself is an amazing achievement.

To be the best in your POSITION is the ultimate and he is.