Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Iniesta is a little genius and certainly arguably the greatest midfielder of this generation and of many generations.....

However at the end of the day football is all about goals and if somebody scores 70 odd goals a season or 92 odd goals in a season then they should be rated higher.

No doubting for me he is the 3rd best player in the world' date=' and that initself is an amazing achievement.

To be the best in your POSITION is the ultimate and he is.[/quote']

Exactly ;), pretty much what i said, yet for that im called 'completely out' intead of beign listened

Oh well xD

Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Exactly ;)' date=' pretty much what i said, yet for that im called 'completely out' intead of beign listened

[/quote']

You have been called "completly out" because of this:

[...] im talking about your childish way of trying to convince the forum that these player must deserve a rise for this or that reason. You look like one of those soccerwiki kids that once they buy a player' date=' or get a team, just go on SW and vote for a massive rise just for personal convenience...[/quote']

Anyway I've just said to you if you have anyproblem with me, then contact me in private instead of annoying all the community... ;)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

You have been called "completly out" because of this:

Well, tell me if im wrong, but didnt you come here saying that iniesta, busquets, fabregas & co. should all rise for the reasons you listed in your posts below just after you got a Barcelona team?

Now one thing is to come here and ask if other forumers think they might rise for those reasons, another thing is to come here saying that YOU think they should rise for those reasons and try convince the forumers that say otherwise that your the one right.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Well' date=' tell me if im wrong, but didnt you come here saying that iniesta, busquets, fabregas & co. should all rise for the reasons you listed in your posts below just after you got a Barcelona team?

Now one thing is to come here and ask if other forumers think they might rise for those reasons, another thing is to come here saying that YOU think they should rise for those reasons and try convince the forumers that say otherwise that your the one right.[/quote']

So, if i think that they should rise, then it means that i want to convince someone because I am a kid that want to improve his team?:D

I've even said that I think Xavi and Valdes deserves a -1.:D

Yes, you're completely out! :D

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

man, saying that xavi doesnt deserve that 97 is like saying you have no idea about football.... you'll see Im right the day Barcelona and Spain wont have Xavi anymore. Messi is great, the greatest, Iniesta amazing but Xavi is the clock, the master and the organizer for both teams.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

So' date=' if i think that they should rise, then it means that i want to convince someone because I am a kid that want to improve his team?:D

Yes, you're completely out! :D[/quote']

Nopes, and infact i didnt answer you when you wrote your posts talking about players rising for various reasons. I replied you when you started insisting that iniesta should have 98 but doesnt have it because cr7 has better advertising... And thats just really stupid...

But yea, your only interest is to slander me, so yea go on, i dont care.

Im not even going to reply to you anymore, so you can now have your beloved last word, like you love to have the last word on everything ;).

Go on, tell me once again how completely out i am ;)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Nopes' date=' and infact i didnt answer you when you wrote your posts talking about players rising for various reasons. I replied you when you started insisting that iniesta should have 98 but doesnt have it because cr7 has better advertising... And thats just really stupid...

But yea, your only interest is to slander me, so yea go on, i dont care.

Im not even going to reply to you anymore, so you can now have your beloved last word, like you love to have the last word on everything ;).

Go on, tell me once again how completely out i am ;)[/quote']

You are intervened saying I'm childish, saying I "look like one of those soccerwiki kids that once they buy a player, or get a team, just go on SW and vote for a massive rise just for personal convenience...".

And now you say that my interest is to slander you?! :D

I've never said you're stupid, childish or that you speak for convenience.

You did it.

But yes, you're polemical, annoying and really frustrate.

Well if Iniesta doesnt get a +1 then Xavi must drop. Xavi has all my respect but Iniesta is in a different league than Xavi atm imo. They shouldnt hold the same rating I feel.

Its arguable but I think he deserves it. You cant ask for a DM with more fluency and composure than him.

I rate only Alonso higher but only just and the only other near them in my opinion is yaya. Considering he is almost as good and won epl I'd be happy with him at 94 and the la liga 2 at 95. Alonso and busquets have both peaked now though surely yes?

Well if Iniesta doesnt get a +1 then Xavi must drop. Xavi has all my respect but Iniesta is in a different league than Xavi atm imo. They shouldnt hold the same rating I feel.

Also agree so long as fab doesn't rise yet, xavi is stil better than him and busquets/alonso/ozil/ribeery

Why are so many people dismissing Xavi in this thread? Have to love arm chair scouts. Xavi is perhaps the greatest midfielder alive today and will be remembered for generations to come...and he is still playing like a 97 player. Please tell me why he doesn't deserve his current rating. I want evidence.

Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Hey guys, just having a simply question for you. What do you think of Weligton, the central back of Malaga? I was quite sure that he would have risen (+1), but he didn't happen. Could it happen in the future? Maybe next review? Should i buy him in a very competitive setup? Thank you and excuse me for my english (not the best i know).