Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Why are so many people dismissing Xavi in this thread? Have to love arm chair scouts. Xavi is perhaps the greatest midfielder alive today and will be remembered for generations to come...and he is still playing like a 97 player. Please tell me why he doesn't deserve his current rating. I want evidence.

I said Iniesta should be ahead of Xavi by one point. Xavi doesnt need to drop if Iniesta rises.

Busquets is the most influential DM in the game right now. Name one DM that has as much as a impact on a game as he does.

I thought I agreed with Busquets' rise :o

Why are so many people dismissing Xavi in this thread? Have to love arm chair scouts. Xavi is perhaps the greatest midfielder alive today and will be remembered for generations to come...and he is still playing like a 97 player. Please tell me why he doesn't deserve his current rating. I want evidence.

EXACTLY

Xavi is the blueprint footballer of the modern game

he is the whole philosophy behind La Masia

pretty much the 'godfather' of his position, a ball playing midfielder

lets see how good Barca are when he goes

Since Ramos and Alonso rose to 95, i guess that Busquets will be having a rise aswell.

Also, is Alves risking a drop? He hasnt been 95 standard this season imo.

And one last thing, how much do you think Alba will rise? 92 seems fair, but could he actually get 93? He has been a regular for the 2012 WC which spain ended up winning and hes also the regular LB now, i wouldnt be surprised if he gets 93, but would it be actually deserved?

I personally think everyone else should stay, asides from Abidal who i think should drop by 2 points and Tello that should go up by 2.

Since Ramos and Alonso rose to 95' date=' i guess that Busquets will be having a rise aswell.

Also, is Alves risking a drop? He hasnt been 95 standard this season imo.

And one last thing, how much do you think Alba will rise? 92 seems fair, but could he actually get 93? He has been a regular for the 2012 WC which spain ended up winning and hes also the regular LB now, i wouldnt be surprised if he gets 93, but would it be actually deserved?

I personally think everyone else should stay, asides from Abidal who i think should drop by 2 points and Tello that should do up by 2.[/quote']

Busquets rose to 95 today ;)

Such a scum of a player' date=' no way did he deserve to rise. If he didn't start off as a Barca accdemy product in the position he plays, there is no way he would have made it. He's just an average player in a top quality side in my opinion.[/quote']

Fully agreed.

Busquets 95

Alonso 95

Ramos 95

Kaka 92

Varane 89

Gerard 85

Essien 91

I'm a bit surprised Alonso rose although I have nothing against him being a 95 rated player as He is class. Kaka was bound to drop but whatever, I still love watching him play and would still keep him. :o

Such a scum of a player' date=' no way did he deserve to rise. If he didn't start off as a Barca accdemy product in the position he plays, there is no way he would have made it. He's just an average player in a top quality side in my opinion.[/quote']

This post made me laugh.

Seriously,people way underrating the importance that Busquets give to Barca. He's the best in his role right now,well suited to Barca system. FACT that he pushed Yaya Toure out of first team, and made Mascherano and Song playing out of position at defence. It won't happen if he's just average player. He might play acting sometimes,but it doesn't take the fact that he's quality player

This post made me laugh.

Seriously' date='people way underrating the importance that Busquets give to Barca. He's the best in his role right now,well suited to Barca system. FACT that he pushed Yaya Toure out of first team, and made Mascherano and Song playing out of position at defence. It won't happen if he's just average player. He might play acting sometimes,but it doesn't take the fact that he's quality player[/quote']

He just maintain his position because he's spanish, Barcelona can even buy players from other nationalities but spanish ones always get the preference, apart from Messi that is like one of them and Dani Alves who is the exception, no "outsider" has a chance of starting, unless some injuries or forced rotation.

Mascherano is "shait" and Song is one hell of a player, better than busquets, he just made a bad move.

Ramos and Alonso are good players, but they are only that hight rated just for being Spanish too, they are on the squad of 2 times european champions and world champions. Real Madrid players (with some exceptions) shouldn't be so high rated, they win something here and there, mostly leftovers of Barça.

He just maintain his position because he's spanish' date=' Barcelona can even buy players from other nationalities but spanish ones always get the preference, apart from Messi that is like one of them and Dani Alves who is the exception, no "outsider" has a chance of starting, unless some injuries or forced rotation.

Mascherano is "shait" and [b']Song is one hell of a player, better than busquets[/b], he just made a bad move.

Ramos and Alonso are good players, but they are only that hight rated just for being Spanish too, they are on the squad of 2 times european champions and world champions. Real Madrid players (with some exceptions) shouldn't be so high rated, they win something here and there, mostly leftovers of Barça.

Don't know if trolling... or been serious...