Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Doing a great job boss' date=' and if your wrong your wrong, but don't give a guy a hard time for as he said his first predictions, especially when I don't see a thread up by you....[/quote']

Thanks

Jon Aurtenetxe: keep or sell? I have received a nice offer for him.

Depends on how nice the offer is really' date=' he is a talented player and only 20, though i see his rating as being steady 88/89 for the next few years, wouldn't be a terrible decision to sell if you have a good offer for him.

What about Jonas? Can rise to 90?

He can rise to 90...at some point...not the next ratings though i wouldn't have thought, but for sure if Valencia do well in CL and La Liga and he continues playing well he could well get it the following changes

Oscar De Marcos - Keep or sell?

Keep - though ofcourse a lot depends on your specific team and what offers you have for him, but certainly not one to flog.

Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Atletico Madrid is underrated?

Falcao 92

Turan 90

Godin 90

Miranda 90

no more 90+...

Not too little for a team that won Europa League, European Super Cup and now 2nd in La Liga?

I expect Falcao 93-94, Turan, Godin and Miranda rise to 91, while Filipe, Adrian, Courtois and maybe Gabi should reach 90

What do you think?

What is with Victor Ruiz? Can he rise on 90?

I dont rate him as a defender' date=' very clumsy and poor decision making. He is still young though and can improve, and Valencia seem to fancy him so yeah 90 is a possibility in the future, cant tell you if/when though ;)

Godin --> 91 ?

Yes...

Does Arda Turan has any chance to get a +1 in the next review

Yes...

Will Diego Alves ever get to 90? Sort of getting form back

Possible...but not for now.

What's the chances Khedira will hit 93 somewhere this season? Considering he seems to have claimed his spot in the starting XI towards the end of last season (and still has it?).

A small chance next changes for me' date=' however i think he could/should be 93 come the end of the season as 92 is too low for a regular for RM & Germany imo

Falcao 92

Turan 90

Godin 90

Miranda 90

no more 90+...

Not too little for a team that won Europa League, European Super Cup and now 2nd in La Liga?

I expect Falcao 93-94, Turan, Godin and Miranda rise to 91, while Filipe, Adrian, Courtois and maybe Gabi should reach 90

What do you think?

I think what i think about Atletico Madrid is on the 11th post of this thread ;)

But yeah Falcao, Turan, Godin, Miranda and Courtois should all rise anyways.

What is the potential of Adil Rami???

How many raise to max in futurE?

He's about reached his max rating potential imo, will struggle to get 92 but ofcourse its not impossible.

Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Falcao 92

Turan 90

Godin 90

Miranda 90

no more 90+...

Not too little for a team that won Europa League' date=' European Super Cup and now 2nd in La Liga?

What do you think?[/quote']

the right assessments should be:

FALCAO 94

TURAN 91

GODIN 91

MIRANDA 91

FILIPE 90

ADRIAN 89

COURTOIS 89

GABI 90

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Falcao 92

Turan 90

Godin 90

Miranda 90

no more 90+...

Not too little for a team that won Europa League' date=' European Super Cup and now 2nd in La Liga?

What do you think?[/quote']

Falcao to 93 that's for sure.

I was wondering what the chances of HEMED from mallorca to get an 88? he has been doing excellent for his club team and international team.. i know mallorca have a max rating of 88 but i believe they can get max rating of 89 if they stay in the top half of the standings depending on player performances.

Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

I was wondering what the chances of HEMED from mallorca to get an 88? he has been doing excellent for his club team and international team.. i know mallorca have a max rating of 88 but i believe they can get max rating of 89 if they stay in the top half of the standings depending on player performances.

I think he deserves 88, but he'll raise to 87

What's the chances Khedira will hit 93 somewhere this season? Considering he seems to have claimed his spot in the starting XI towards the end of last season (and still has it?).

1. not with modric, alonso, ozil ahead of him. and essien and kaka also coming back into the mix.

2. Real isnt looking too good in the league at the moment.

so i doubt he will rise.