Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

He just maintain his position because he's spanish' date=' Barcelona can even buy players from other nationalities but spanish ones always get the preference, apart from Messi that is like one of them and Dani Alves who is the exception, no "outsider" has a chance of starting, unless some injuries or forced rotation.

Mascherano is "shait" and Song is one hell of a player, better than busquets, he just made a bad move.

Ramos and Alonso are good players, but they are only that hight rated just for being Spanish too, they are on the squad of 2 times european champions and world champions. Real Madrid players (with some exceptions) shouldn't be so high rated, they win something here and there, mostly leftovers of Barça.[/quote']

Comedy gold.

Such a scum of a player' date=' no way did he deserve to rise. If he didn't start off as a Barca accdemy product in the position he plays, there is no way he would have made it. [b']He's just an average player in a top quality side in my opinion[/b].

Oh please! :rolleyes:

He just maintain his position because he's spanish' date=' Barcelona can even buy players from other nationalities but spanish ones always get the preference, apart from Messi that is like one of them and Dani Alves who is the exception, no "outsider" has a chance of starting, unless some injuries or forced rotation.

Mascherano is "shait" and Song is one hell of a player, better than busquets, he just made a bad move.

Ramos and Alonso are good players, but they are only that hight rated just for being Spanish too, they are on the squad of 2 times european champions and world champions. Real Madrid players (with some exceptions) shouldn't be so high rated, they win something here and there, mostly leftovers of Barça.[/quote']

Busquets is an absolute fairy when he plays going down and crying over the slightest flick but he performs for Barca week in week out.

As for your argument about Alonso that high rated about being spanish I think that's pathetic, he's one of, if not the best passer in the world, and his all round play to me is exceptional, he'd be a starter in ANY team in the world. Except Celtic obviously

To be honest I think Busquets is overrated. Many will disagree with me but I just dont see what he does. He's supposed to be a DM but whenever i've seen him he doesnt tackle that much and he quite often gives the ball away when he tries a long ball. I think he's lucky that he plays in sides were his team is in constant possession. I'd like to see how he would do in a poor side. However, if he is a mainstay in the Barca and Spain national sides then I must be missing something.

Busquets is a wondeful player and well worthy of his 95, his importance to Barcelona is undervalued and overlooked. He is absolutely phenomenal in what he does. He starts everything the link between defence and attack he keeps the ball moving, his positional play is brilliant, he is also technically very adept to be able to keep the ball moving as he does with quick one-two's, a subtle turn and his ability to retain posession in the tightest of spaces is worthy of praise.

He performs a vital function he allows the like of Xavi, Iniesta the licence to play whilst not only being physically dominant at times, but does all of this in such an understated way. Fabulous player, those who cant see that IMO dont understand the mechanics of not only his game but of his importance to both Barcelona and the Spanish NT.

Busquets is a wondeful player and well worthy of his 95' date=' his importance to Barcelona is undervalued and overlooked. He is absolutely phenomenal in what he does. He starts everything the link between defence and attack he keeps the ball moving, his positional play is brilliant, he is also technically very adept to be able to keep the ball moving as he does with quick one-two's, a subtle turn and his ability to retain posession in the tightest of spaces is worthy of praise.

He performs a vital function he allows the like of Xavi, Iniesta the licence to play whilst not only being physically dominant at times, but does all of this in such an understated way. Fabulous player, those who cant see that IMO dont understand the mechanics of not only his game but of his importance to both Barcelona and the Spanish NT.[/quote']

I agree with every word of the above.

Do people think Pepe will rise now that Ramos has? Ramos 95 Pepe 93. Surely Ramos isnt that much better than pepe:confused:

Anybody have any views on this?

Also those of you who say Busquets doesnt deserve 95 really dont have any idea about football and what makes a world class team.

;2439688']JEEZZZUUUSSSS christt

SM

Moreno JUANFRAN - 74 rated.

Still. after years of constantly playing for Castilla

7407 mins' date=' 95 apperances!

SORT IT OUT!!!

:P[/b']

I think all the Castilla players that got reviewed were on loan from Real Madrid.Juanfran is on the database as a Castilla player not on loan from Real Madrid so think this might be why he didn't get reviewed .should rise to 83 IMO if they do review him.

oh, no one knows anything about football unless they agree with the "kings", right?

I was kinda trolling ya, but there is some truth there, if not, tell me the players who wasn't Spanish and wasn't "kicked out" of the club or the first team in recent years? They manly buy non-spanish players for the bench and not for first team. I am not saying that's a bad policy, but its their policy, and many players make that bad move.

And about Alonso, he makes some nice long passes once in a while but that's about it. I don't think he's a great or a fantastic player and either is Ramos. And that's my opinion, like there probably players that i like that some of you may not like so much.

And for the one who highlighted the sentence of Song being better than Busquets, i think he is, i prefer the kind of player that Song is, than Busquets.

Heil Barcelona (or spanish)...

oh' date=' no one knows anything about football unless they agree with the "kings", right?

I was kinda trolling ya, but there is some truth there, if not, tell me the players who wasn't Spanish and wasn't "kicked out" of the club or the first team in recent years? They manly buy non-spanish players for the bench and not for first team. I am not saying that's a bad policy, but its their policy, and many players make that bad move.

And about Alonso, he makes some nice long passes once in a while but that's about it. I don't think he's a great or a fantastic player and either is Ramos. And that's my opinion, like there probably players that i like that some of you may not like so much.

And for the one who highlighted the sentence of Song being better than Busquets, i think he is, i prefer the kind of player that Song is, than Busquets.

Heil Barcelona (or spanish)...[/quote']

You're just speaking nonsense right now, Alonso and Ramos are SUPER TOP players the best in the world in what they do.

And Busquets is worse than Song? There should be a law to jail down people who pronounce heretic words like these, come on..... There's NO DM in the WORLD better then Busquets.

You're just speaking nonsense right now' date=' Alonso and Ramos are SUPER TOP players the best in the world in what they do.

And Busquets is worse than Song? There should be a law to jail down people who pronounce heretic words like these, come on..... There's NO DM in the WORLD better then Busquets.[/quote']

I am speaking nonsense, and you are blind. SUPER TOP, right, i'm not saying busquets isn't a good player, i just said that i prefer the type of player that song is, they both are DM but with very different characteristics, and for me the Song is better than Busquets. But Ramos is an average center back, at the right he is decent, but in the middle, very error/mistake prone player in my point of view.

I am saying nonsense because i don't agree with you, or with others? And by the way, i am not a hater of barca or real or even Spanish players, but i prefer other players.

Busquets' date=' Ramos and Alonso all deserved their rises, definitely. I'm just surprised that Khedira didn't get his 93, he is becoming one of the key players for Madrid nowadays.[/quote']

lol, another one. Khedira rating is just fine, i see nowadays is enough playing for real madrid or barca and give a few kicks in a football to get a high rise. And real madrid, most overrated team at the moment, won't win any major trophies in years to come, but their are such a TOP players.

Busquets is a wondeful player and well worthy of his 95' date=' his importance to Barcelona is undervalued and overlooked. He is absolutely phenomenal in what he does. He starts everything the link between defence and attack he keeps the ball moving, his positional play is brilliant, he is also technically very adept to be able to keep the ball moving as he does with quick one-two's, a subtle turn and his ability to retain posession in the tightest of spaces is worthy of praise.

He performs a vital function he allows the like of Xavi, Iniesta the licence to play whilst not only being physically dominant at times, but does all of this in such an understated way. Fabulous player, those who cant see that IMO dont understand the mechanics of not only his game but of his importance to both Barcelona and the Spanish NT.[/quote']

The beginning of the current dominance of the Spanish national team directly correlates with Sergio Busquets being introduced into the team. The actual team hasn't changed that much when you look at the rest of the squad. The likes of Xavi, Iniesta, Villa, Alonso, Casillas, Arbeloa were all playing before Busquets. His introduction and the increase in performance of the Spanish side is no coincidence. It's the same with Barca. If you look when they started to dominate, it was when Busquets was breaking into their team. People will say Messi caused it blah blah etc etc but the fact is that it is not just Barca, but also Spain's success after Busquets' arrival that suggests and indicates that he is a ky member of both teams.

The beginning of the current dominance of the Spanish national team directly correlates with Sergio Busquets being introduced into the team. The actual team hasn't changed that much when you look at the rest of the squad. The likes of Xavi' date=' Iniesta, Villa, Alonso, Casillas, Arbeloa were all playing before Busquets. His introduction and the increase in performance of the Spanish side is no coincidence. It's the same with Barca. If you look when they started to dominate, it was when Busquets was breaking into their team. People will say Messi caused it blah blah etc etc but the fact is that it is not just Barca, but also Spain's success after Busquets' arrival that suggests and indicates that he is a ky member of both teams.[/quote']

If i remember correctly Spain won euro 2008 with Senna as DM not Busquets. He just plays his role good enough.

lol' date=' another one. Khedira rating is just fine, i see nowadays is enough playing for real madrid or barca and give a few kicks in a football to get a high rise. And real madrid, most overrated team at the moment, won't win any major trophies in years to come, but their are such a TOP players.[/quote']

Have you seen him in a Madrid team and how influential he is to the attackers as well as his partnership with Alonso. Very underrated player.

Have you seen him in a Madrid team and how influential he is to the attackers as well as his partnership with Alonso. Very underrated player.

I actually see Madrid games frequently, 1 game every two weeks +-, sometimes 2 games when they play in CL. I think he plays better in German NT by the way, and in my opinion i think Real should really start wining trophies more frequent for the players be so highly rated, they really struggle when the opposite team steps up in the game.