Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Any chance of any of Ozil' date=' Alexis Sanchez or Song rising tomorrow?

I'm not hopeful....[/quote']

Sanchez and song won't move, I'd love ozil to hit 95 as he defiantly warrants it especially with fabregas being 95 and him being named German player of the year for the second season running. Saying that I think he will stay.

Since Ramos and Alonso rose to 95' date=' i guess that Busquets will be having a rise aswell.

Also, is Alves risking a drop? He hasnt been 95 standard this season imo.

And one last thing, how much do you think Alba will rise? 92 seems fair, but could he actually get 93? He has been a regular for the 2012 WC which spain ended up winning and hes also the regular LB now, i wouldnt be surprised if he gets 93, but would it be actually deserved?

I personally think everyone else should stay, asides from Abidal who i think should drop by 2 points and Tello that should go up by 2.[/quote']

Why do you think Abidal should drop by 2 points? The guy has been unable to play as he has been recovering from a liver transplant. That doesn't make him a worse player than he was before!

Why do you think Abidal should drop by 2 points? The guy has been unable to play as he has been recovering from a liver transplant. That doesn't make him a worse player than he was before!

A lot of people base there thoughts on other players dropping because they are injured and do not play.I'm not sure if SM take that into consideration when they do the ratings or not.

That would be like saying Marcelo should get a -1 because he is injured and has not played.

In this case i don;t think that theMaxpayne new Abidal was injured tho.

A lot of people base there thoughts on other players dropping because they are injured and do not play.I'm not sure if SM take that into consideration when they do the ratings or not.

That would be like saying Marcelo should get a -1 because he is injured and has not played.

In this case i don;t think that theMaxpayne new Abidal was injured tho.

Long term injury tends to lead to a rating decrease as they will have been unable to show their ability for an extended period of time.

That doesn't matter' date=' just because a player is just as good as someone doesn't mean you give him a rise when he's not done anything substantial to earn it.[/quote']

Let's see...

Plays on a very good team

Has several awards to his name

Plays for a dominant national side

Plays a good portion of minutes

Thiago on a par with Eriksen(got his deserved raise finally) can you believe?!

I disagree with this actually, I think Thiago is just as good as Eriksen though that is just my opinion but just because he's just as good doesn't mean you rise him to 90 when he hasn't done anything to earn it. THere are plenty of cases where a player is just as good as another player but that doesn't mean you automatically make him the other player's rating, he has to play consistently to earn it and Thiago has barely played.

I disagree with this actually' date=' I think Thiago is just as good as Eriksen though that is just my opinion but just because he's just as good doesn't mean you rise him to 90 when he hasn't done anything to earn it. THere are plenty of cases where a player is just as good as another player but that doesn't mean you automatically make him the other player's rating, he has to play consistently to earn it and Thiago has barely played.[/quote']

Not questioning Thiago's ability but Eriksen has been a sort of inspiration for Ajax while as you said Thiago featured rarely for Barca and didnt do anything spectacular to warrant a 90.