Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Let's see...

Plays on a very good team

Has several awards to his name

Plays for a dominant national side

Plays a good portion of minutes

Let me ask you something, has he done any of that since when he lost rose i.e 19 April 2012, no he hasn't.

He's played 396 minutes for Barca this season, he hasn't played at all for Spain recently, hasn't got any awards since the last review. So why has he got a rise to 90?

Just logged in to see the ratings for Barca.

Very surprised.

Martín Montoya rising to 88 was a shock. maybe 87 or i think a 86 stay. 88 is to high.

Thiago Alcântara has done nothing to warrant a 90. I do not understand this change at all. Talented yes but not 90 good. To say he is on par with Christian Eriksen is a joke. Its tough to compare but i have to here.

Tello should be 86 in my view, 87 is a bit soon but still a very good player

Victor Valdes has to drop. He is a shocking goal keeper.

SM are on a total Barca high atm. Inflated rating changes. This sucks :(:mad:

Very surprised.

Martín Montoya rising to 88 was a shock. maybe 87 or i think a 86 stay. 88 is to high.

Thiago Alcântara has done nothing to warrant a 90. I do not understand this change at all. Talented yes but not 90 good. To say he is on par with Christian Eriksen is a joke. Its tough to compare but i have to here.

Tello should be 86 in my view' date=' 87 is a bit soon but still a very good player

SM are on a total Barca high atm. Inflated rating changes. This sucks :(:mad:[/quote']

Let me guess.....Real Madrid fan?

Let me ask you something' date=' has he done any of that since when he lost rose i.e 19 April 2012, no he hasn't.

He's played 396 minutes for Barca this season, he hasn't played at all for Spain recently, hasn't got any awards since the last review. So why has he got a rise to 90?[/quote']

I think 396 minutes warrants a rise to 90, signifying a consistent, quality team player that contributes.

Very surprised.

Tello should be 86 in my view' date=' 87 is a bit soon but still a very good player

SM are on a total Barca high atm. Inflated rating changes. This sucks :(:mad:[/quote']

I agree Thiago 90 is a bit much, but Montoya deserves 88 and Tello deserves 87.

I think the ratings system SM has isn't being viewed correctly here. This isn't FIFA 13. A "85" player isn't anything special on this game.

From the SM ratings FAQ page:

85-90 - A player who has proved himself on a regular basis in one of the major world leagues or excelled in a 'lesser' league;

90-95 - A player who has proved his class on a regular basis in one of the major world leagues or for a top ranked national team or on the continental stage;

I think Thiago meets both of these definitions just fine.

I think we all know that SM love Barcelona' date=' or they have some sort of contract with them.

[/i']

Thiago 90? its to high.

Tello 87 is just decent even a +1 would of done.

Alves and Puyol both deserved to drop.

Eriksen is way better then Thiago.

LOL...okay. Why didn't Fabregas and Iniesta get a rise if SM was in bed with Barca?

Very surprised.

Tello should be 86 in my view' date=' 87 is a bit soon but still a very good player[/b']

SM are on a total Barca high atm. Inflated rating changes. This sucks :(:mad:

Bolded parts I completely disagree with. Montoya staying is just utter rubbish, 87 maybe would have been the fairer rating but getting 88 is fair as well.

Tello - 86? That's nonsense, 87 was assured he had a chance at 88 with the lenient reviews if you ask me, 87 is completely fair.

I think we all know that SM love Barcelona' date=' or they have some sort of contract with them.

[/i']

Thiago 90? its to high.

Tello 87 is just decent even a +1 would of done.

Alves and Puyol both deserved to drop.

Eriksen is way better then Thiago.

Tello getting +1? That's just nonsense. 87 is completely warranted. Alves and Puyol did drop :rolleyes: Thiago is just as good as Eriksen, he is not having as much of an impact on the Barcelona team because of the enormous gap in quality between Ajax and Barcelona. He's just as good but I still think him getting a +1 was outrageous.

Tello getting +1? That's just nonsense. 87 is completely warranted. Alves and Puyol did drop :rolleyes: Thiago is just as good as Eriksen' date=' he is not having as much of an impact on the Barcelona team because of the enormous gap in quality between Ajax and Barcelona. He's just as good but I still think him getting a +1 was outrageous.[/quote']

Erm, i know they dropped that's why i wrote they deserved to drop..:rolleyes:

Clearly I meant my first 2 points.:rolleyes:

I can mention what i like.

If you meant your first two points why mention about Puyol and Alves?! You keep saying this everytime someone questoins something you say, I can mention what I like, I can say what I want, I'll post what I want, none of us are saying you can't!!! We're asking why?! What is the reasoning behind mentioning about Puyol and Alves dropping when

a) no one said they shouldn't have

B) When you're trying to make a point (a wrong one at that) about how SM favours Barca

When you're wrong just admit it, don't go on delivering some ** like this!!