Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

If you meant your first two points why mention about Puyol and Alves?! You keep saying this everytime someone questoins something you say' date=' I can mention what I like, I can say what I want, I'll post what I want, none of us are saying you can't!!! We're asking why?! What is the reasoning behind mentioning about Puyol and Alves dropping when

a) no one said they shouldn't have

B) When you're trying to make a point (a wrong one at that) about how SM favours Barca

When you're wrong just admit it, don't go on delivering some ** like this!![/quote']

I said the first should not get there ratings up.

2nd. Puyol deserved to drop as did Alves. That is all.

SM love Barcelona IMO.

I said the first should not get there ratings up.

2nd. Puyol deserved to drop as did Alves. That is all.

SM love Barcelona IMO.

Last post on the matter as you're obviously a hopeless cause, what I get from the above post is basically you have no answer to any of the questions I've raised and because of that you've ignored them.

Last post on the matter as you're obviously a hopeless cause' date=' what I get from the above post is basically you have no answer to any of the questions I've raised and because of that you've ignored them.[/quote']

I have said my thoughts on the ratings changes.

I don't have to answer anything to you...nothing at all. Tello and Thiago went to high very simple.That is my opinion.

I actually think Thiago is a better player than Eriksen (who I view as a bit of a flat-track bully in Holland)

But anybody who believes Thiago should have risen to 90 is losing the plot. Hancock has explained it very well. How can 396 minutes of League football since his last review constitiute a rise it is unbelievable.

Barcelona have played what probably around 5000 minutes worth of football in all competitions, Thiago has contributed in less than12% of that time and most of that was in insignificant games where his performance was average at best (Benfica home in C League springs to mind)

Under NO circumstances should anybody at this highly inflated level of rating be rising based on less than 5 games playing time. His current position is that of a Bench Warmer. That is the reality it does not matter how good he may become you have to base it upon what players have actually done since the last review and Thiago.....has done nothing basically.

It isn't just SM, there's a lot Barca/Spain worshipers around, it's ridiculous how they see those players compared with the talent of others, soo he plays in Barcelona A team OMG OMG he must be amazing, the next xavi, iniesta in the making. I really would like to see when xavi and puyol age start to weight on their legs, sure their is Iniesta and Messi, but the machine will start to fail more sooner than later and while maybe they continue to win domestic competitions, international ones will be slipping through they fingers.

France players thought that they were the center on the football universe back in the high 90s and lower 2000s, but time caught up with them, the same is happening to barca/spain, the only diference is that France NT players was divided through the major teams in europe, and Spain NT are almost all at barca. Or do you thing Spain/Barca reign in football world will last a lifetime...

So let the comments that i just say nonsense and i'm out of my mind begin

I think SM have been pretty much spot on with their review. Villa, Puyol and Alves deserved a drop, albeit Alves was questionable, Thiago hasn't really warranted a rise at all either. The only thing I disagree with is Khedira who should have got a +1 but otherwise a fair review.

Dani Alves is mile a head on right back possition on anybody in the world ' date=' how SM could drop him ? this is more then stupid , there is no good argument for that...[/quote']

oh yeahhh, righttt, miles many miles ahead of Lahm or Piszczek, what a joke, it must be a disease called blindness...

unless of course are you talking about the actual mileage he has as a right back? he sure is fast! :o

He is not playing that good lately

i wonder how do you assume Barcelona great form come ?with out of shape players? lol

oh yeahhh' date=' righttt, miles many miles ahead of Lahm or Piszczek, what a joke, it must be a disease called blindness.[/quote']

and you seem to be right about that , put away your 3D glasses and put your prescription ones when you watch the games ...

Lahm is good but not on Alves level on attack and to put Piszczek in the same sentence with Alves it' s a blasphemy . ( i like Piszczek , but everything must have limits)

Would have liked to have seen Iniesta get some recognition for his performances over the last 12months but it appears SM has got themselves stuck by separating Messi from Ronaldo from the rest the world' date='

(There are players on the same ratings who are better than each other you know...)[/quote']

i agree, but nooo only Messi is worthy of the recognition and awards, the guy wins The fifa ballon d'or 4 times in a row when actually Sneijder should've won in 2009/2010, Ronaldo in 2010/2011 and Iniesta in 2011/2012.

i wonder how do you assume Barcelona great form come ?with out of shape players? lol

and you seem to be right about that ' date=' put away your 3D glasses and put your prescription ones when you watch the games ...

Lahm is good but not on Alves level on attack and to put Piszczek in the same sentence with Alves it' s a blasphemy . ( i like Piszczek , but everything must have limits)[/quote']

oh yeah, and i forgot about Maicon, yes he faded away last 2 seasons, but so is Alves fading now. No, you put some sense in your mind and stop exaggerating things, just because Alves plays in a better team doesn't make him a better player, i really would like to see if Piszczek and Alves traded teams with each other if you would be saying the same thing, i really doubt that.

Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Barcelona god results dont come from Alves' date=' and had never been coming from him, he was a monster at the RB, but he is not this season. the barcelona good results come from Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc and Messi[/quote']

couldn't agree more, especially with the last part.

I think SM have been pretty much spot on with their review. Villa' date=' Puyol and Alves deserved a drop, albeit Alves was questionable, Thiago hasn't really warranted a rise at all either. The only thing I disagree with is Khedira who should have got a +1 but otherwise a fair review.[/quote']

Agree 100% with your post

Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Barcelona god results dont come from Alves' date=' and had never been coming from him, he was a monster at the RB, but he is not this season. the barcelona good results come from Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc and Messi[/quote']

yes, you are right , a full back with 15+ assists per season it's realy standard...this season is not over yet and previous season counts on this rating change . 2011-2012 he had just about 16 assists and in 2010-2011 just a lame 20 assists.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

yes' date=' you are right , a full back with 15+ assists per season it's realy standard...this season is not over yet and previous season counts on this rating change . 2011-2012 he had just about 16 assists and in 2010-2011 just a lame 20 assists.[/quote']

You should watch a real game, not only stats and numbers. that would help you.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

You should watch a real game' date=' not only stats and numbers. that would help you.[/quote']

numbers do counts , doesn't it ? it's not the same winning 2-1 or losing 1-2

and if you wanna say something about skills , this is an athlets sport, it's not harlem globetrotters version on football... cose if that was the case, Ronaldinho and Neymar should be rated 110