Kazzer

Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

yes' date=' you are right , a full back with 15+ assists per season it's realy standard...this season is not over yet and previous season counts on this rating change . 2011-2012 he had just about 16 assists and in 2010-2011 just a lame 20 assists.[/quote']

of course, here comes the stats, with a team like that up there in the front, any right back with good attacking skills would have that kind of statistics.

oh well, Piszczek and Lahm have 3x and 2x the assists Alves have this season, they must be way better then him and must be mighty heart of their teams...

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Haven't seem many Madrid matches this year but was a minus 2 for essien deserved? Thought he may have held his 93 or minus 1 but not minus 2.

Essien dropping 4points from 95-91 in 14 months with the injuries he had is pretty harsh IMO :eek:

I'm getting the impression this soccer wiki is to blame where young players with potential getting rises but established older (world class pedigree) are dropping due to age.

80% of alves assists are a back pass to messi after receiving an excellent pass from xavi... so... ok good numbers for him lets give him a 96
of course' date=' here comes the stats, with a team like that up there in the front, any right back with good attacking skills would have that kind of statistics.

oh well, Piszczek and Lahm have 3x and 2x the assists Alves have this season, they must be way better then him and the be mighty heart of their teams...[/quote']

everybody know that Barcelona has a new manager this season , he has a different idea how Barcelona should attack and what is the role of Dani Alves .it seems to work , isn't it ? 15 points ahead of Real and 11 of Atletico , first place in CL group , semifinal on spanish cup...

filipousis how do you think an assist from a left or right wing should come? Barcelona average height is 170 , do you think crosses will work ? lol

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

everybody know that Barcelona has a new manager this season ' date=' he has a different idea how Barcelona should attack and what is the role of Dani Alves .it seems to work , isn't it ? 15 points ahead of Real and 11 of Atletico , first place in CL group , semifinal on spanish cup...[/quote']

Vilanova idea of how Barcelona works is exactly the same that Guardiola had, so that argument is invalid, the only change we have seen is less minutes for Villa and the adding of Alba, the rest of the team is exactly the same, plus giving Montoya a chance hes taking very well, and making Iniesta play as a left winger and Cesc taking old iniesta's place.

Haven't seem many Madrid matches this year but was a minus 2 for essien deserved? Thought he may have held his 93 or minus 1 but not minus 2.

Essien dropping 4points from 95-91 in 14 months with the injuries he had is pretty harsh IMO :eek:

I'm getting the impression this soccer wiki is to blame where young players with potential getting rises but established older (world class pedigree) are dropping due to age.

Definitely deserved even before he moved to Madrid but it seems like theyre being too inconsistent in other areas, if Essien goes down to 92, then Abidal goes down to 90, its simple, but not is simple for SM.

Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Barcelona is beating all records this season, the results should be reported on SM...why bring down Dani Alves?

The right thing to do would have been to leave Dani Alves to 94, but if they gave him a -1, then they would have to give a +1 to Fabregas and Iniesta.

everybody know that Barcelona has a new manager this season ' date=' he has a different idea how Barcelona should attack and what is the role of Dani Alves .it seems to work , isn't it ? 15 points ahead of Real and 11 of Atletico , first place in CL group , semifinal on spanish cup...

filipousis how do you think an assist from a left or right wing should come? Barcelona average height is 170 , do you think crosses will work ? lol[/quote']

You don't run out of excuses do you?

Well ok, every single Starter or Benchwarmer in Barca is the best in the world in their positions, they should all get the ballon d'or...

Best team in the world on the past few years, yes, but for some positions there are better/similar players around, they just can't all be at Barca.

These Barca preachers are really unbelievable, it reach a point that one said to me once:

"Messi is way better than Ronaldo, he wouldn't even have a starting place at

Barcelona, he wouldn't bench Pedrito(starter at the time)"

Barcelona is beating all records this season, the results should be reported on SM...why bring down Dani Alves?

The right thing to do would have been to leave Dani Alves to 94, but if they gave him a -1, then they would have to give a +1 to Fabregas and Iniesta.

In brief, after today's reviews:

-Thiago should have never risen to 90. I don't doubt his (huge) talent, but simply he was injured and didn't play a lot, so he didn't deserve a rise. 400 minutes of football (in total it's less than 5 full games, after more than half a season!) and 0 minutes for the national team don't deserve a rise from 89 to 90, simple as that!

- Dani Alves -1 was harsh, again only half a season is not enough to judge such a great player. Yes, he wasn't in the standards he used to be all the previous seasons, but still he wasn't THAT bad! At least they should wait until the end of the season, and if he keeps playing at the same level, drop him then.

- Khedira, Arbeloa and Pedro should have all risen +1, for their performances and achievements for both clubs and national teams. Especially Khedira staying at 92 is a joke, if you compare him with other midfielders in the game: He is 1 point lower than the player who is watching him from the bench, Modric! He is at the same level as Cambiasso and Van Bommel (LOL), only 1 point higher than players such as De Jong, Sahin, Mikel, Essien, Lass Diarra... It's wrong either way you see it.

In brief' date=' after today's reviews:

-[b']Thiago [/b]should have never risen to 90. I don't doubt his (huge) talent, but simply he was injured and didn't play a lot, so he didn't deserve a rise. 400 minutes of football (in total it's less than 5 full games, after more than half a season!) and 0 minutes for the national team don't deserve a rise from 89 to 90, simple as that!

- Dani Alves -1 was harsh, again only half a season is not enough to judge such a great player. Yes, he wasn't in the standards he used to be all the previous seasons, but still he wasn't THAT bad! At least they should wait until the end of the season, and if he keeps playing at the same level, drop him then.

- Khedira, Arbeloa and Pedro should have all risen +1, for their performances and achievements for both clubs and national teams. Especially Khedira staying at 92 is a joke, if you compare him with other midfielders in the game: He is 1 point lower than the player who is watching him from the bench, Modric! He is at the same level as Cambiasso and Van Bommel (LOL), only 1 point higher than players such as De Jong, Sahin, Mikel, Essien, Lass Diarra... It's wrong either way you see it.

And 93 would've put him 1 point higher than Vidal, 2 points higher than Javi Martinez and Song and at the same level as Yaya Touré. That too would be wrong. The problem with your comparisons is that some the players you mentioned should be rated lower not Khedira rated higher, i couldn't believe Sahin didn't drop, i think he's a good players but doesn't do nothing useful since the transfer for Madrid.

People need to stop complaining about players not rising yet. They will probably review them tomorrow like they have with other players. I fully expect Arbeloa to rise and possibly Khedira as well.

People need to stop complaining about players not rising yet. They will probably review them tomorrow like they have with other players. I fully expect Arbeloa to rise and possibly Khedira as well.

tomorrow khedira and arbeloa +1 and sahin -1, well could very well happen, but i'm hoping that will not.

Well, i personally find the Dani alves drop kind of deserved, 95 was a very high rating and this season Alves has done absolutely nothing worth of such a rating... He has been playing very poorly, and despite Barca having one of their best season, they are also having one of their worst season defensive wise, having taken 24 goals in the league, 2 goals less than Osasuna which is 18th.

This shows that Alves along with the rest of the defence, has been quite poor defensively. But ALves has been also poor offensively, he has done near to nothing this season, and he basically plays as a winger in every game.

Adriano which has played half the minutes Alves did, has done alot more than the 95 rated RB, so personally i find the drop deserved. Plus this drop still makes him the best RB in the game along with Lahm, and imo thats more than a right rating for Alves.

The drop for Villa was deserved and was exected, i also expected a -2 for Abidal, but he only got -1.

Puyol has been playing at his usual level, but seeing the poor defensive display this season and seeing that Pique has been by far the better Central Defender, i guess this drop makes sense.

The thiago rise was unexpected thought, like Germlad said, he hasnt done anything to warrant a rise to 90.

Well' date=' i personally find the Dani alves drop kind of deserved, 95 was a very high rating and this season Alves has done absolutely nothing worth of such a rating... He has been playing very poorly, and despite Barca having one of their best season, they are also having one of their worst season defensive wise, having taken 24 goals in the league, 2 goals less than Osasuna which is 18th.

This shows that Alves along with the rest of the defence, has been quite poor defensively. But ALves has been also poor offensively, he has done near to nothing this season, and he basically plays as a winger in every game.

Adriano which has played half the minutes Alves did, has done alot more than the 95 rated RB, so personally i find the drop deserved. Plus this drop still makes him the best RB in the game along with Lahm, and imo thats more than a right rating for Alves.

The drop for Villa was deserved and was exected, i also expected a -2 for Abidal, but he only got -1.

Puyol has been playing at his usual level, but seeing the poor defensive display this season and seeing that Pique has been by far the better Central Defender, i guess this drop makes sense.

The thiago rise was unexpected thought, like Germlad said, he hasnt done anything to warrant a rise to 90.[/quote']

If Dani Alves drop is justified ,then Vidic should be 93 next week and sergio ramos shouldn't recive +1 ...he has no pace and he's a thug like Pepe

Aren't both teams done?

I very much doubt it, they tend to go back and finish off a few players a day or two later like they did with jung in the bundesliga ratings when they reviewed him a few days after his side were done.

I'm shocking to see Thiago +1.

Also' date=' Arbeloa should be +1.[/quote']

^ this.

Thiago rising is quite frankly ludicrous, as is Arbeloa not rising, but hopefully they might sort out the latter tomorrow...

Too many inconsistencies in these (and the other leagues) ratings.

Take Francisco Portillo for example 20 league games, 14 starts 1188 minutes for team 4th in table, plus 5 games and 2 starts in the Champions League, + 4 Copa Del Rey appearances.

Ruben Pardo 15 league games, 8 starts 767 minutes for team 9th in table, no European minutes + 2 Copa Del Rey games.

Alvaro Morata 5 games, no starts 62 minutes for team 3rd in table, 11 minutes in Champions League, 2 games in Copa Del Rey.

All 3 had virtually no minutes between last review and end of last season so ratings are based purely on this season so can someone explain to me how they all go 80-85? Makes absolutely no sense to me, correct ratings would be more like Portillo 86, Pardo 84 and Morata 82, to have them equal in ratings is bizarre and just one of many examples of total irregularities in the way SM are now rating players.

If Dani Alves drop is justified ' date='then Vidic should be 93 next week and sergio ramos shouldn't recive +1 ...he has no pace and he's a thug like Pepe[/quote']

Ramos didn't deserve his rise but they give it to him because he's a Spain NT starter, 2x european champions and world champions, and won la liga with madrid, while the almighty Alves just won a tiny cup and he plays in a NT that won't win anything big in years to come. I expect vidic to drop by 2.

^ this.

Thiago rising is quite frankly ludicrous' date=' as is Arbeloa not rising, but hopefully they might sort out the latter tomorrow...

Too many inconsistencies in these (and the other leagues) ratings.

Take Francisco Portillo for example 20 league games, 14 starts 1188 minutes for team 4th in table, plus 5 games and 2 starts in the Champions League, + 4 Copa Del Rey appearances.

Ruben Pardo 15 league games, 8 starts 767 minutes for team 9th in table, no European minutes + 2 Copa Del Rey games.

Alvaro Morata 5 games, no starts 62 minutes for team 3rd in table, 11 minutes in Champions League, 2 games in Copa Del Rey.

All 3 had virtually no minutes between last review and end of last season so ratings are based purely on this season so can someone explain to me how they all go 80-85? Makes absolutely no sense to me, correct ratings would be more like Portillo 86, Pardo 84 and Morata 82, to have them equal in ratings is bizarre and just one of many examples of total irregularities in the way SM are now rating players.[/quote']

Deulofeu = Rafinha=Morata ? LOL