Kazzer

Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

If Dani Alves drop is justified ' date='then Vidic should be 93 next week and sergio ramos shouldn't recive +1 ...he has no pace and he's a thug like Pepe[/quote']

I personally think that Ramos shouldnt have got a +1 this time around, seeing how bad Real is doing.

Also i Expect Vidic to get a -2 at max, Vidic is world class, but this last 2 season he has been hammered by a number of serious injuries, i think its 50/50 between a -1 and a -2, -3 would just be too harsh.

In brief' date=' after today's reviews:

-[b']Thiago [/b]should have never risen to 90. I don't doubt his (huge) talent, but simply he was injured and didn't play a lot, so he didn't deserve a rise. 400 minutes of football (in total it's less than 5 full games, after more than half a season!) and 0 minutes for the national team don't deserve a rise from 89 to 90, simple as that!

Yep, totally agree. The only way Thiago could of rose under the current method is down to SW.

What next the likes of Phil Jones with a whopping 430 minutes jumping up to 90 just cause he's at UTD and every spotty runny nosed teenager wants to see their players rise

Ramos didn't deserve his rise but they give it to him because he's a Spain NT starter' date=' 2x european champions and world champions, and won la liga with madrid[/b'], while the almighty Alves just won a tiny cup and he plays in a NT that won't win anything big in years to come. I expect vidic to drop by 2.

Well there you have it don't you? I think that should definately warrant a +1. Oh and don't forget Real also got to the semi-final of the CL and won the Supercopa. So a player who wins the league, the Euro Champs and the Supercopa and also got to the semi's of the CL imo definately deserves 95. If not then what else must he do.

I personally think that Ramos shouldnt have got a +1 this time around' date=' seeing how bad Real is doing.

Also i Expect Vidic to get a -2 at max, Vidic is world class, but this last 2 season he has been hammered by a number of serious injuries, i think its 50/50 between a -1 and a -2, -3 would just be too harsh.[/quote']

i totally agree with this , i was just trying to make a point

^ this.

All 3 had virtually no minutes between last review and end of last season so ratings are based purely on this season so can someone explain to me how they all go 80-85? Makes absolutely no sense to me' date=' correct ratings would be more like Portillo 86, Pardo 84 and Morata 82, to have them equal in ratings is bizarre and just one of many examples of total irregularities in the way SM are now rating players.[/quote']

these Spanish players it seems are rated for potential....and not what is achieved to date.

Ramos didn't deserve his rise but they give it to him because he's a Spain NT starter' date=' 2x european champions and world champions, and won la liga with madrid, while the almighty Alves just won a tiny cup and he plays in a NT that won't win anything big in years to come. I expect vidic to drop by 2.[/quote']

xavi , iniesta ,cesc and dont forget Casillas didn't raise and trust me, they are 10 times more important then Ramos on winning those trophy

these Spanish players it seems are rated for potential....and not what is achieved to date.

Which is totally wrong' date=' you can't base ratings on perceived potential however it looks like that is whats happening :rolleyes:

Well there you have it don't you? I think that should definately warrant a +1. Oh and don't forget Real also got to the semi-final of the CL and won the Supercopa. So a player who wins the league, the Euro Champs and the Supercopa and also got to the semi's of the CL imo definately deserves 95. If not then what else must he do.

Which makes Arbeloa's non rise even more baffling B)

Well there you have it don't you? I think that should definately warrant a +1. Oh and don't forget Real also got to the semi-final of the CL and won the Supercopa. So a player who wins the league' date=' the Euro Champs and the Supercopa and also got to the semi's of the CL imo definately deserves 95. If not then what else must he do.[/quote']

He was in the squad, but IMO he isn't a major piece in those achievements. And i am sure he will drop soon, because he isn't that good and because real won't win anything this season (maybe the copa del rey).

I'm not arguing that Dani Alves isn't playing at the same level as before, what i'm saying is that the drop happened very quickly.

He didn't rise to 95 for playing well only for half a season, right? The same way, they shouldn't drop him now for playing bad for half a season! They should wait at least until the end of the season and if his bad form continued, then drop him.

Khedira and Arbeloa fully deserved a rise, not only for the performances for their clubs, but also for their national teams. They are consistenly playing - and doing well, especially Khedira- at the highest possible level, both in clubs and national teams. End of story.

He was in the squad' date=' but IMO he isn't a major piece in those achievements. And i am sure he will drop soon, because he isn't that good and because real won't win anything this season (maybe the copa del rey).[/quote']

he wont drop...

I'm not arguing that Dani Alves isn't playing at the same level as before' date=' what i'm saying is that the drop happened very quickly.

He didn't rise to 95 for playing well only for half a season, right? The same way, they shouldn't drop him now for playing bad for half a season! They should wait at least until the end of the season and if his bad form continued, then drop him.

Khedira and Arbeloa fully deserved a rise, not only for the performances for their clubs, but also for their national teams. They are consistenly playing - and doing well, especially Khedira- at the highest possible level, both in clubs and national teams. End of story.[/quote']

Completely agree with everything in this post.

xavi ' date=' iniesta ,cesc and dont forget Casillas didn't raise and trust me, they are 10 times more important then Ramos on winning those trophy[/quote']

eh men, xavi , iniesta ,cesc, Casillas, Puyol, Pique already are 95+ rated, while alonso and ramos were the starting ones that didn't were 95+, while Pedro and Alba maybe will get there in a couple of years if they keep winning. Don't you understand that?

eh men' date=' xavi , iniesta ,cesc, Casillas, Puyol, Pique already are 95+ rated, while alonso and ramos were the starting ones that didn't were 95+, while Pedro and Alba maybe will get there in a couple of years if they keep winning. Don't you understand that?[/quote']

No , i dont . Iniesta is at Ronaldo level and if you think that Alves for a "bad "half of season deservs -1 then Cesc for a superb half of season deserv +1 . Casillas is more then 1 point over Buffon .

he wont drop...

no, he will be 95 rated for the rest of his life, even after retirement...

I'm not saying he will drop at the end of the season, but i think he isn't capable of having that high rating for long. For example, Pique is 95 rated and is better player than Ramos and won 2x or 3x more than Ramos. You will see...

no' date=' he will be 95 rated for the rest of his life, even after retirement...

I'm not saying he will drop at the end of the season, but i think he isn't capable of having that high rating for long. For example, Pique is 95 rated and is better player than Ramos and won 2x or 3x more than Ramos. You will see...[/quote']

Winning the Copa Del Rey will keep Ramos at 95 provided RM stay in 2nd each year.

No ' date=' i dont . Iniesta is at Ronaldo level and if you think that Alves for a "bad "half of season deservs -1 then Cesc for a superb half of season deserv +1 . Casillas is more then 1 point over Buffon .[/quote']

I think fabregas will get his rise to 96 sooner rather than later if he keeps up that high standard. And Casillas isn't better than Buffon, the only advantage that Casillas has over Buffon is age - 3 years, even so i don't think that could be regarded as advantage in a position as GK.

Winning the Copa Del Rey will keep Ramos at 95 provided RM stay in 2nd each year.

Hey, but i just said they could win it, not that they will, they already in disadvantage for the 2nd hand in Camp Nou, and thats not good. And as for the 2nd place, i know there is still almost half championship to be played, but unless Real really steps up and Atletico start crumbling, i think will be a tight struggle for the 2nd place, so even that is not certain. I could be wrong though...

Hey' date=' but i just said they could win it, not that they will, they already in disadvantage for the 2nd hand in Camp Nou, and thats not good. And as for the 2nd place, i know there is still almost half championship to be played, but unless Real really steps up and Atletico start crumbling, i think will be a tight struggle for the 2nd place, so even that is not certain. I could be wrong though...[/quote']

I know, I think they'll be left off if they end third this season anyway though but I wanted to say, Barca didnt win much last season either but there werent much drops for them. Its safe to say that the likes of Busquets went up mainly due to playing with Spain so if Ramos can keep winning with them he will stay.

I know' date=' I think they'll be left off if they end third this season anyway though but I wanted to say, Barca didnt win much last season either but there werent much drops for them. Its safe to say that the likes of Busquets went up mainly due to playing with Spain so if Ramos can keep winning with them he will stay.[/quote']

Yes, i agree, but i rate Busquets higher than Ramos as a player in their respective positions and besides that, Busquets plays in a much better team, i don't thing most Real players are good enough with a exception of 4 or 5 players. But we will see what happens.

Yes' date=' i agree, but i rate Busquets higher than Ramos as a player in their respective positions and besides that, Busquets plays in a much better team, i don't thing most Real players are good enough with a exception of 4 or 5 players. But we will see what happens.[/quote']

Busquests plays in a much better team ? Dude are you a barca fan ?

Busquests plays in a much better team ? Dude are you a barca fan ?

No' date=' i'm not a Barca, nor i'm a Real fan either. I just think Barca has a better team than Real.

IMO Real could be a match for Barca or for any team in Europe if they signed the right players, but i think they have a bad player management in a long time (selling Sneijder and Robben, players that lead their teams to one of most sucessfull campaigns in a long time, that same year) and they are falling behind the major teams in Europe.

he is actually for the first time here right...

But i don't think that Barça is that above every team in the world either, there is a great teams out there, but some don't have that good of management that Barca has, but have the quality to play Barca face to face any day.

He was in the squad' date=' but IMO he isn't a major piece in those achievements. And i am sure he will drop soon, because he isn't that good and because real won't win anything this season (maybe the copa del rey).[/quote']

The way I see it you are a Real Madrid hater, hence you're thinking he must drop. You've got to be realistic here mate, Ramos has won a lot of trophies in the past 365 days plus he's not been "just in the squad", he's among the best centre backs in the world and arguing he isn't just makes you look dumb imo (no offense). I'm not saying he's the best, but he's absolutely out there with the best.