Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

The way I see it you are a Real Madrid hater' date=' hence you're thinking he must drop. You've got to be realistic here mate, Ramos has won a lot of trophies in the past 365 days plus he's not been "just in the squad", he's among the best centre backs in the world and arguing he isn't just makes you look dumb imo (no offense). I'm not saying he's the best, but he's absolutely out there with the best.[/quote']

yes, he has won a lot, and he's good player, but i don't rate him in a top 3 or even in a top 5 center back in the world. But that rating puts him in the top 3 CB, rated at same level as Pique e Puyol 95 (i'm not counting vidic because i think he will drop), and better than Chiellini, Silva, Hummels, Kompany, and even Pepe which i think are better/equal CB then him.

What you don't understand is that i'm not saying he's rubbish or not worthy or being high rated, but i don't think he's that good, and i would rate him 93 talent wise, 94 MAX for the achievements. Is that so unreasonable to think that?

I'm sure there some that think like i do, and some that rate him lower than i do too.

I'm not a Real Madrid hater, as the matter of the fact i used to sympathize with Real Madrid, but i don't anymore because i don't like their management, and don't like some of their players, of course Ronaldo, Ozil, Benzema, and some others are great players with great talent but hinder by much lesser players in the squad.

For example i'd like to see Ronaldo go away from that team, and go and be part of a real team with a real project so that he starts winning important Tropies again.

Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Hey guys, i have this player: DE LAS CUEVAS, Miguel, in a very competitive world. I know he's on loan from Sporting Gijon to Osasuna, and thanks to that now he's playing in Primera, otherwise woould have continued playing in Segunda division, What do you think of him? Should i keep him or maybe it's better if i get rid of him??? I think that he's nothing speciale and his current rating could be his peak. Need suggestions. Thank you

I'm thinking PSG or back to MU. It would be the teams i would like to see him play. Although very strange and very unlikely would be great to see him at Bayern Munich.

Personally i can't see him leaving Madrid for a few years. He's very much fulfilling his dream playing for Madrid, it handles his ego and it would be a backward step going to another club at the moment, in my view.

I think their will be changes in the summer maybe with Mourinho going if he doesn't delivery the champions league. But that depends if they can afford to sack him with his contract. A key factor with Madrid would be if they are voting in a new president this season, as they usually set out visions for the direction of the club and of course bring in the money.

It would be nice to see another Galacticos, i think even more so with rise of other clubs and Barca.

Your right about trophies, when you look back you want something to show for the time you was their and lets face it, he's not going to win the ballon d'or.

But what club could afford him, he's very much a brand for Madrid so would take a £70mil odd bid and the only ones doing that at the moment are the Russians, somehow i can't see him wearing a Ushanka, it'd ruin his hair

He could move and go to Psg but acording to me it wouldn't be an improvement of his career. Psg could win Ligue 1 but i can't see them winning UCL in the next 2 years. They have an ambitious project but too many champions bought in few in too little time. It will take time to get an amalgamated team. See what has happened to City. So is very unlikely that CR7 would prefer Psg to Real, in my opinion.

Personally i can't see him leaving Madrid for a few years. He's very much fulfilling his dream playing for Madrid' date=' it handles his ego and it would be a backward step going to another club at the moment, in my view.

I think their will be changes in the summer maybe with Mourinho going if he doesn't delivery the champions league. But that depends if they can afford to sack him with his contract. A key factor with Madrid would be if they are voting in a new president this season, as they usually set out visions for the direction of the club and of course bring in the money.

It would be nice to see another Galacticos, i think even more so with rise of other clubs and Barca.

Your right about trophies, when you look back you want something to show for the time you was their and lets face it, he's not going to win the ballon d'or.

But what club could afford him, he's very much a brand for Madrid so would take a £70mil odd bid and the only ones doing that at the moment are the Russians, somehow i can't see him wearing a Ushanka, it'd ruin his hair[/quote']

"a Ushanka" ahaha, good one. His price tag is huge and few good clubs can afford, but remember that he's not renewing his contract that ends in 2015, he can very well just being making a point, but maybe not, and the environment in the locker room of madrid doesn't look too good, so they could end up selling him for a smaller fee or lose him in a free transfer.

He's at the very top club he could be in terms of prestige, but sporting wise he could do better, he can score more goals now in madrid, but i bet he still looks back and remember his glory days on MU, were he was a true spectacle, and played with the best players in the world at the time, played to fans that really loved him and won many trophies including CL win and a CL final, thing that he didn't even come close to get with real.

Ronaldo is already scoring own-goals' date=' he really doesn't like Real Madrid anymore!!:D

Real lost 3 points again yesterday and pending on results later on, 2nd place is starting to be out of reach.

Ramos and Alonso 95 won't last for longgggg!!!!B)[/quote']

The league for Madrid has long gone, it's whole focus is on the champions league. In which they'll have no trouble at all beating Man Utd both home and away and if people are doubting that Real are this strong, enlisted as 2nd favourites to win it compared with 13-1 for Utd.

Ronaldo and any Madrid player who can run faster than 5mph will tear apart the Utd defence

i think that Mourinho can't win the UCL trophy this year with Real, seeing how many difficulties they have encountered against BVB in their round. They don't deserve it. I am not a Real hater but according to me they have a better squad than other sides like BVB, PSG, JUVE but they're playing very poor.

And i agree with vitor when he says that Ramos and Alonso 95 rating won't last for long.

The league for Madrid has long gone' date=' it's whole focus is on the champions league. In which they'll have no trouble at all beating Man Utd both home and away and if people are doubting that Real are this strong, enlisted as 2nd favourites to win it compared with 13-1 for Utd.

Ronaldo and any Madrid player who can run faster than 5mph will tear apart the Utd defence[/quote']

Yes, the league is long gone, but at least second place should be achievable for the almighty Real Madrid.

Yes, MU defense is kinda weak, and IMO so is the midfield, but their attack is awesome and very effective, and with Rooney and especial RVP in one of their days, they will put lil Ramos and company looking for a hole to hide their head in.

And even if they are capable of beating MU, there are gonna have to face big fish like Barca, Munich, Dortmund, Juve or whoever will be in there at the time. IMO saying Real is a CL contender is a lil farfetched.

i agree with victor. i won't consider Real as the major contender for UCL when there are better playing teams, like Barca, Dortmund and so on. I think that they can achieve the final steps of the competition but they won't go so far. and they have also to face manchester united in their race...

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

MAdrid is a great team when it comes to a double game eliminatory like UCL, in this kind of games Madrid is always favourite. this week Barcelona played against Madrid in a cup game and the result was a tie. lets see what happens against United. Im watching every Dortmund game and they are pure quality but they dont have the experience to win the competition in my opinion. This year UCL will be for Barcelona, Madrid or Juventus, but i would be happy to see Dortmund playing the final or semifinal, they fully deserve it.

Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

MAdrid is a great team when it comes to a double game eliminatory like UCL' date=' in this kind of games Madrid is always favourite. this week Barcelona played against Madrid in a cup game and the result was a tie. lets see what happens against United. Im watching every Dortmund game and they are pure quality but they dont have the experience to win the competition in my opinion. This year UCL will be for Barcelona, Madrid or Juventus, but i would be happy to see Dortmund playing the final or semifinal, they fully deserve it.[/quote']

And how about Munich? They have the quality and the experience, IMO Munich and Barca are the major contenders.

i think that Juve is not one of the biggest contenders. they have not good forwards at the moment and we know that forwards play big role. they can easily beat Celtic but when they will face Barca, Bayern or another quality team with champions in all positions, it is tough to imagine juventus as the favourite.

Respuesta: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

i think that Juve is not one of the biggest contenders. they have not good forwards at the moment and we know that forwards play big role. they can easily beat Celtic but when they will face Barca' date=' Bayern or another quality team with champions in all positions, it is tough to imagine juventus as the favourite.[/quote']

We'll see, they have Giovinco and Matri always scores, plus Vidal and Marchisio are good finishers!

and yup i forgot Munich, strong squad too.. sorry!

Juan BERNAT hasnt received his increase either' date=' should get a +3.

Also, Gonzalez ALVARO and Jordi AMAT are both 87, fair enough, but how can SM justify Iñigo also being 87?? Should certainly have got a +3, plays for the bigger club, better defender than both, also a Spanish U21 international, really baffled with this.[/quote']

Hi, just wondering if Gonzalez Alvaro is worth keeping? I need to trim my squad and he's miles from my team.

I was thinking of selling him, unless he's a hot prospect etc?

Hi all Spanish League experts.

I have the following players, and need advice on whether to sell or keep following their recent rises. ie. have they got further potential to rise significantly (+2 or more) by end of season?

POZUELO, Álex AM(RLC),F(RL) 21 85 Real Betis

CARLOS, José AM(RLC) 25 85 Rayo Vallecano

XIMO, Navarro D(RC) 23 85 Mallorca

PÉREZ, Víctor DM,M,AM© 25 86 Valladolid

RODRÍGUEZ, Víctor AM(RLC),F(RL) 23 85 Real Zaragoza

ÁLVARO, González D(RC) 23 87 Real Zaragoza

VALIENTE, Marc D© 25 86 Valladolid

ASPAS, Iago AM©,F(RLC) 25 87 Celta Vigo

Thanks In Advance

I have the following players' date=' and need advice on whether to sell or keep following their recent rises. ie. have they got further potential to rise significantly (+2 or more) by end of season?

Thanks In Advance[/quote']

Sell them all if they are not starters for you.

I have the following players' date=' and need advice on whether to sell or keep following their recent rises. ie. have they got further potential to rise significantly (+2 or more) by end of season?

I have some of these in a GC team and I will keep them as they will rise further, some to 87 and some to 88. But if you are not in a competitive league, you can sell them, or swap them for other players out there. Betis, Valladolid and Vallecano should finish high and will get good raises for that.

Keep Aspas. Del Bosque said in a press conference that Michu and Aspas just missed the Spain NT this time but they are on his list for the future. Cash-in on the rest and buy other youngsters (from Barca B - Castilla - Elche).