Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

;2439688']JEEZZZUUUSSSS christt

SM

Moreno JUANFRAN - 74 rated.

Still. after years of constantly playing for Castilla

7407 mins' date=' 95 apperances!

SORT IT OUT!!!

:P[/b']

Must of sold him and bought him back a couple of times, much like I did with Kevin Vogt and he finally rose lol.

Cristian Lobato (Barca B) rose +6 to 83 today. Should i keep him or sell him now?

id sell. Never going to play in the first team, Barca B cant be promoted, 83/84 is the 'cap' essentially for '2nd Divisions' in the top 5...

Possibly shortlist and see if he moves to a La Liga side in the summer as his contract expires in June

;2445743']id sell. Never going to play in the first team' date=' Barca B cant be promoted, 83/84 is the 'cap' essentially for '2nd Divisions' in the top 5...

Possibly shortlist and see if he moves to a La Liga side in the summer as his contract expires in June[/quote']

The cap is 85/86, not 83/84.

Lobato will rise to 84/85 until the end of the season, if he keeps playing.

Sell if the money are much needed immediately, else keep until the summer, no need to sell him now.

The cap is 85/86' date=' not 83/84.

Lobato will rise to 84/85 until the end of the season, if he keeps playing.

Sell if the money are much needed immediately, else keep until the summer, no need to sell him now.[/quote']

85/86? for Barca B maybe but their higher rated players have at some point been in the first team squads ie Sergio Roberto

most of the clubs who hit the playoffs/missed promotion last season in Serie B, Segunda, Championship got on average highest 83 in there last review, very very rarely going higher than 83/84 (a couple here and there)

i spot checked:

Segunda - Girona, Cordoba, Alcorcon,, Girona had an 85 who dropped to 83 in that review

Ligue 2 - Sedan, Clermont

Serie B - Varese, Verona (Jorginho got 84 recently), Sassuolo

yes you will get the odd exception, but IMO 83/84 is as high as player can 'normally' get in those leagues..

;2445816']85/86? for Barca B maybe but their higher rated players have at some point been in the first team squads ie Sergio Roberto

most of the clubs who hit the playoffs/missed promotion last season in Serie B' date=' Segunda, Championship got on average highest 83 in there last review, very very rarely going higher than 83/84 (a couple here and there)

[/quote']

I don't want to continue this POINTLESS discussion for ever.

Check the database for Segunda Division and find out how many 85 and 86 players are there. Just go check it. Do it yourself.

(I'm not talking about Villarreal, leave that out).

IMO Lobato will rise more, assuming of course that he will continue playing and there will actually be a review for him in the summer (this is not quaranteed with the way SM do the reviews, i must say...)

So, the mate asking for help/opinion, if he immediately needs the money he can sell him of course. If there is no financial problem, i don't see why not keeping him until next rise.

Keep him' date=' he will rise more until the end of the season.[/quote']
;2445743']id sell. Never going to play in the first team' date=' Barca B cant be promoted, 83/84 is the 'cap' essentially for '2nd Divisions' in the top 5...

Possibly shortlist and see if he moves to a La Liga side in the summer as his contract expires in June[/quote']

Thanks for help, his wage is only 7,875 per turn, so i think i will keep him till season end.:)

Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Cristian Lobato (Barca B) rose +6 to 83 today. Should i keep him or sell him now?

At the end of the season will increase even 1/2' date=' you should keep it only if the league is very competitive

Hi all Spanish League experts.

I have the following players, and need advice on whether to sell or keep following their recent rises. ie. have they got further potential to rise significantly (+2 or more) by end of season?

POZUELO, Álex AM(RLC),F(RL) 21 85 Real Betis keep

CARLOS, José AM(RLC) 25 85 Rayo Vallecano keep

XIMO, Navarro D(RC) 23 85 Mallorca keep

PÉREZ, Víctor DM,M,AM© 25 86 Valladolid sell

RODRÍGUEZ, Víctor AM(RLC),F(RL) 23 85 Real Zaragoza keep

ÁLVARO, González D(RC) 23 87 Real Zaragoza sell

VALIENTE, Marc D© 25 86 Valladolid sell

ASPAS, Iago AM©,F(RLC) 25 87 Celta Vigo Keep

Thanks In Advance

see in bold

Hi' date=' just wondering if Gonzalez Alvaro is worth keeping? I need to trim my squad and he's miles from my team.

I was thinking of selling him, unless he's a hot prospect etc?[/quote']

Sell Gonzalez of Real Zaragoza :)

I don't want to continue this POINTLESS discussion for ever.

well dont start a POINTLESS discussion by trolling every comment i make! im not saying im 100% right here' date=' but the evidence strongly suggests players rarely go above 83/84 in such leagues, unless exceptional circumstances! [/b']

Check the database for Segunda Division and find out how many 85 and 86 players are there. Just go check it. Do it yourself.

(I'm not talking about Villarreal, leave that out).

dont you think i did? i dont just make sweeping statements with out the facts...... i did actually check before i said anything and in most cases, players 84+ in the second divisions, in this case Segunda, are mostly dropping towards 84/83 over time....there arent that many either....you have to exclude Villarreal, Sporting Gijon as they were relegated clubs, you could argue to exclude Barca B from your point as the are made up of Barcelona players on loan..

..so on what evidence can you make a statement saying the cap in such leagues is as high as 85/86 when a vast majority of such rated players are actually dropping over time or have been transferred recently without a re rating.

check yourself as you say to me and i have.....! Almeria - Michel dropped 86>84, Elche CORO 86>85 Girona MOISES Hurtado -1 just for moving there 86>85, Las Palmas BARBOSA 86>85, Lugo Pablo ALVAREZ 86>85 Antonio TOMAS -2,

i checked the players 85+ in the league that havent dropped yet and many were previously at La Liga clubs and joined after the summer review IE NAUZET, Abel GOMEZ, ARANA, BROZEK....

IMO Lobato will rise more, assuming of course that he will continue playing and there will actually be a review for him in the summer (this is not quaranteed with the way SM do the reviews, i must say...)

So, the mate asking for help/opinion, if he immediately needs the money he can sell him of course. If there is no financial problem, i don't see why not keeping him until next rise.

seems a long time to wait for a maximum +1

end of the matter.

Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Sergio Araujo' date=' worth buying?[/quote']

Is a talented player, very interesting

GARCÌA' date=' Rubén should i sell now he has had his rise or is he a keeper? :confused:[/quote']

keep him, will increase in the future

Is Jordi Amat worth keeping hold of?

keep him at the end of the season will have 88, he is a future 90

Club_Atletico_De_Madrid__logo_of_70_s_-logo-9E01BFD2BF-seeklogo.com.gif

COURTOIS' date=' Thibaut 88 ---> 90[/b']

ASENJO, Sergio 87---> 87/86

JOEL, Robles 83---> 83

FILIPE, Luís 89---> 89/90

CISMA, Domingo 87---> 87

JAVI, Cantero 77---> 77

LLORIAN, Andrés 75---> 75

JUANFRAN, Torres 88---> 89

SILVIO, Azevedo 88---> 87

MANQUILLO, Javi 75---> 77/78

GODÍN, Diego 90---> 91

MIRANDA, João 90---> 91/90

DIAZ, Cata 89---> 89

PULIDO, Jorge 82---> 82

ORTIZ, César 78---> 78

RODRIGUEZ, Cristian 88---> 88

TIAGO, Cardoso 89---> 89

GABI, Fernández 89---> 89/90

EMRE, Belözoglu 88---> 88

GARCIA, Raúl 88---> 88

KOKE, Jorge 86---> 88

OUESLATI, Kader 77---> 80

SUAREZ, Mario 88---> 89/90

MARCOS, Sergio 78---> 78

ÓLIVER, Torres 75---> 77

TURAN, Arda 90---> 91

NIGUEZ, Saúl 78---> 78/80

ADRIÁN, López 88---> 88/89

MARTÍN, Pedro 77---> 77

FALCAO, Radamel 92---> 94/93

COSTA, Diego 87---> 87/88

Hi, do you think Mario Suarez will get 90 at the end of the season? Koke 89? Miranda 91? Others?

Everyone happy with how the Spanish league got reviewed? :eek:

Some surprises?

Overall I thought they were quite fair, the only one I thought was a little strange was Busquets getting 95, I'm not saying that he's not a good player but 95 is to much.

Overall I thought they were quite fair' date=' the only one I thought was a little strange was Busquets getting 95, I'm not saying that he's not a good player but 95 is to much.[/quote']

Busquets is the median of the strongest midfield in the world. He has won everything he could win, his role is to break the opponents actions and no one knows it better than him in the world...I think the 95 is well deserved.