Kazzer

Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Busquets is the median of the strongest midfield in the world. He has won everything he could win' date=' his role is to break the opponents actions and no one knows it better than him in the world...I think the 95 is well deserved.[/quote']

I can see where your coming from, but it's more the fact of giving him the rating for what he was part of rather than who he is as an individual.

Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

I'm assuming Miranda isn't going to get 91 now then? :/

Miranda could not be at the same level of Godin, the Uruguayan must maintain superiority over the Brazilian.

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Malaga's Weligton rose today +1 to 88. A starter for Malaga (4th in Primera Division) in both Primera Division and Champions League, the +1 is the least he should get.

The 88 is still low for the level he is playing and i think he could get +1 more at the end of the season, if he keeps playing first XI football and Malaga finishes in the 4-5 top in Spain.

This is another example (after Osvaldo, Kehl, Jung etc) of how offhand and messed up are the reviews now with the new policy SM have...

Malaga's Weligton rose today +1 to 88. A starter for Malaga (4th in Primera Division) in both Primera Division and Champions League' date=' the +1 is the least he should get.

The 88 is still low for the level his is playing and i think he could get +1 more at the end of the season, if he keeps playing first XI football and Malaga finishes in the 4-5 top in Spain.

This is another example (after Osvaldo, Kehl, Jung etc) of how offhand and messed up are the reviews now with the new policy SM have...[/quote']

Glad to see he rose as I was one of those who were less than impressed with him being overlooked.

I fully expect another rise to 89 at the next Spanish league review.

It just goes to show that those at SWiki are amateurs at what they're doing.

Nice to see that they correct their mistakes though

Malaga's Weligton rose today +1 to 88. A starter for Malaga (4th in Primera Division) in both Primera Division and Champions League' date=' the +1 is the least he should get.

The 88 is still low for the level he is playing and i think he could get +1 more at the end of the season, if he keeps playing first XI football and Malaga finishes in the 4-5 top in Spain.

This is another example (after Osvaldo, Kehl, Jung etc) of how offhand and messed up are the reviews now with the new policy SM have...[/quote']

Waiting for the +1 to Guarin : Mad:

I thought they had finished all the Spanish clubs? :confused:

Yes' date=' the Spanish league is finished, but there are always be individual assessments.

Eliseu shouldn't have deserved a rise to 89? :confused:

he will certainly have 89 with an individual assessment

hello everybody

according to me the central back of malaga weligton needs another +1 if he will continue doing well with his club. he's also 33 years old but it doesn't matter. i think that if malaga will finish in the top of their league they have to do it. he's a regular starter and his team is also good both in primera and CL.

i know that someone has already discussed about it but i have him free in a custom world and i'm really interested in buying him. i would have done it before but i'm new of the game and i didn't know the review policy at all...

so do you suggest me to buy him right now even if he has already risen ? wishing that he could become an 89 player at the end of the season??

edit: i really need good central backs, because my squad is poor defensively...

For the next ratings change' date=' do you guys think the Valencia goalkeeper Vicente

Guaita will keep his 89?

Thanks.[/quote']

Funny you should ask that.I have him on my team also and am wondering the same thing.Because he is 2nd choice he might drop? due to not playing ahead of Alves.:confused:

Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

For the next ratings change' date=' do you guys think the Valencia goalkeeper Vicente

Guaita will keep his 89?

Thanks.[/quote']

At the end of the season may fall , because he is closed by Alves

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

hello everybody

according to me the central back of malaga weligton needs another +1 if he will continue doing well with his club. he's also 33 years old but it doesn't matter. i think that if malaga will finish in the top of their league they have to do it. he's a regular starter and his team is also good both in primera and CL.

i know that someone has already discussed about it but i have him free in a custom world and i'm really interested in buying him. i would have done it before but i'm new of the game and i didn't know the review policy at all...

so do you suggest me to buy him right now even if he has already risen ? wishing that he could become an 89 player at the end of the season??

edit: i really need good central backs' date=' because my squad is poor defensively...[/quote']

Rule no. 1 in SW : Ignore the oldies. You cant do much about it. But he might get his rise at the end of the season (if there will be a review at all by then). If there's no better CB in the market (look for younger ones) I'd say go for him since your lacking in that position. :)

Can anyone tell me if Amorebieta is a bit lost at Athletic Club atm? He hasn't been playing all that much I noticed and with Club's performances not really being much good I fear he might drop in the future. Or is there good a reason for it and should I not worry?

Edit/: Same goes for Sarabia

Can anyone tell me if Amorebieta is a bit lost at Athletic Club atm? He hasn't been playing all that much I noticed and with Club's performances not really being much good I fear he might drop in the future. Or is there good a reason for it and should I not worry?

Edit/: Same goes for Sarabia

He wont sign a new contract and is a free agent in the summer, much like the Llorente situation was.....

Been linked with tons of top clubs and will be at a bigger club come the summer, bit of an animal but a tough uncomprimising defender.

Definete keep in my eyes

He wont sign a new contract and is a free agent in the summer' date=' much like the Llorente situation was.....

Been linked with tons of top clubs and will be at a bigger club come the summer, bit of an animal but a tough uncomprimising defender.

Definete keep in my eyes[/quote']

In that case I will definately hold on to him :D

Is Tomas Pina a keeper? Can he get beyond 87?

No, he's a midfielder :P:D

Seriously though, he's been progressing in the past few years but this year Mallorca are so bad they might be relegated. So, unless he moves to a better club and be a starter, I don't see him rating increasing any soon.

How good is Alberto Botia of Sevilla? Is he worth having considering I have depth in my GC team, or would I be better off with a lot of cash which I need and can always use to good effect.

How good is Alberto Botia of Sevilla? Is he worth having considering I have depth in my GC team' date=' or would I be better off with a lot of cash which I need and can always use to good effect.[/quote']

Yes buy/keep him comrade. He is a no nonsense CB and he has the potential to reach 92/93 in the future for sure.

Botia is a good 3rd/4th choice CB to have in a tough game world for sure.

I could see him do well at bigger clubs like Atletico Madrid or Valencia in the future, or even join Bayern Munchen in the future for sure under the regime of Guardiola, who in an interview has praised him well before.

Hope i could help comrade. :)

Yes buy/keep him comrade. He is a no nonsense CB and he has the potential to reach 92/93 in the future for sure.

Botia is a good 3rd/4th choice CB to have in a tough game world for sure.

I could see him do well at bigger clubs like Atletico Madrid or Valencia in the future' date=' or even join Bayern Munchen in the future for sure under the regime of Guardiola, who in an interview has praised him well before.

Hope i could help comrade. :)[/quote']

92/93 you say. How that would be nice, and I will see if anyone else thinks he is a decent defender. I remember when 2 or 3 years ago he was a must have defender along with a few guys in Italy and Germany who have 90+ ratings.

92/93 you say. How that would be nice' date=' and I will see if anyone else thinks he is a decent defender. I remember when 2 or 3 years ago he was a must have defender along with a few guys in Italy and Germany who have 90+ ratings.[/quote']

This is probably your first encounter with "Commander" :)

Botía cannot get to 92!

He's not even having a good season with Sevilla so far. He was part of the Olympic U23 Spain NT but they were so bad and he's no where near the NT of Spain.