Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

92/93 you say. How that would be nice' date=' and I will see if anyone else thinks he is a decent defender. I remember when 2 or 3 years ago he was a must have defender along with a few guys in Italy and Germany who have 90+ ratings.[/quote']

Dermo, in commanders world everyone he thinks of as a good player is 93+ ability rated, and if they are German then they are all 95+ rated. I would take his advice with an extremely large pinch of salt.

This is probably your first encounter with "Commander" :)

Botía cannot get to 92!

He's not even having a good season with Sevilla so far. He was part of the Olympic U23 Spain NT but they were so bad and he's no where near the NT of Spain.

No chance of ever playing for NT' date=' because i don't think he's as good as Inigo Martinez, but still he has been a stalwart for Sevilla with Fazio at the back.

They don't score enough goals up front and this is down to over reliance on Jesus and Negredo. Jesus who has also been inconsitent as well as Negredo to an extent.

Botia has been Sevillas best player this season, and i rate Jose Campana WERY WERY HIGHLY also. Top top players.

Dermo, in commanders world everyone he thinks of as a good player is 93+ ability rated, and if they are German then they are all 95+ rated. I would take his advice with an extremely large pinch of salt.

Well both Botia and Jose Campana are well capable of achieving these ratings with the newer reviewal system.

Botia and Campana have been standout players for Sevilla for quite some time now when they have played.

Botia i don't think can achieve the 92/93 at Sevilla, but around better players and team who performs at a top 4 level, Botia could quite easily get in a top 4 side in the Big 3 divisions of Europe and perform to a high level.

I back my 92/93 potential comment, because his heading, tackling, clearing, vision and awareness is quite sound. He does lack a bit of composure on the ball at times though.

But 25/26 92 is very reachable in this system reviewal day and age.

Who knows, Sevilla might even turn it around next season and finish top 4/5, with Malaga on the imminent decline and Bilbao set to sell off their main assets.

If Botia is not that good' date=' then would I be better off taking cash instead so I can use it in GC? Or could Botia become an okay defender with a level cap of 89/90?[/quote']

It depends on your defenders and who's available in your GW to buy with the cash. I would recommend Showcross and Toprak.

No chance of ever playing for NT' date=' because i don't think he's as good as Inigo Martinez, but still he has been a stalwart for Sevilla with Fazio at the back.

They don't score enough goals up front and this is down to over reliance on Jesus and Negredo. Jesus who has also been inconsitent as well as Negredo to an extent.

Botia has been Sevillas best player this season, and i rate Jose Campana WERY WERY HIGHLY also. Top top players.

Well both Botia and Jose Campana are well capable of achieving these ratings with the newer reviewal system.

Botia and Campana have been standout players for Sevilla for quite some time now when they have played.

Botia i don't think can achieve the 92/93 at Sevilla, but around better players and team who performs at a top 4 level, Botia could quite easily get in a top 4 side in the Big 3 divisions of Europe and perform to a high level.

I back my 92/93 potential comment, because his heading, tackling, clearing, vision and awareness is quite sound. He does lack a bit of composure on the ball at times though.

But 25/26 92 is very reachable in this system reviewal day and age.

Who knows, Sevilla might even turn it around next season and finish top 4/5, with Malaga on the imminent decline and Bilbao set to sell off their main assets.[/quote']

Your analysis is wrong, and your translation of that 'wrong' analysis to SM Ratings is also wrong.

To put things in prospective, please check this page:

http://www.whoscored.com/Teams/67

For Sevilla this season, Botía is worse than Spahic and Fazio (even worse than Navarro and Cicinho, making him the worst defender in the team).

Even if he was the best defender for Sevilla this season (which he's not) and Sevilla finish the season in a qualifying position for Europe next season (which probably won't happen) and next season they maintain top 5 position in la liga until mid season, Botía will not even hit 90 in ratings by then (that is Jan 2014 review)!

ISMA, López AM,F(L) 23 83

RUIZ DE GALARRETA, Iñigo M© 19 82

SUÁREZ, Mario DM,M© 25 89

MALLO, Hugo D® 21 86

PORTILLO, Francisco AM(RC) 22 85

XIMO, Navarro D(RC) 23 85

VIERA, Jonathan M©,AM(RLC) 23 86

VALIENTE, Marc D© 25 86

MARTÍNEZ, Alex D,DM,M(L) 22 83

MATHIEU, Jérémy D,DM,M(L) 29 90

HERNÁNDEZ, Dani GK 27 84

PÉREZ, Víctor DM,M,AM© 25 86

keep or sell

thanks

ISMA' date=' López AM,F(L) 23 83

[b']RUIZ DE GALARRETA, Iñigo M© 19 82[/b]

MALLO, Hugo D® 21 86

VALIENTE, Marc D© 25 86

HERNÁNDEZ, Dani GK 27 84

keep or sell

thanks

Bold = keep

Hope i could help you comrade and good luck. :):)

Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

ISMA' date=' López AM,F(L) 23 83

[b']RUIZ DE GALARRETA[/b], Iñigo M© 19 82

MALLO, Hugo D® 21 86

VALIENTE, Marc D© 25 86

HERNÁNDEZ, Dani GK 27 84

keep or sell

thanks

Keep only those in bold.

So one match should change a player's rating? Incredulous!

You really take all to the letter, incredulous is that you really thing that i said because of one game.

Just said that because Barca already has one foot on the door in CL, and if its confirmed, wining la liga won't be enough for some of those high ratings IMO.

Not saying that they will drop at the end of the season.

You really take all to the letter' date=' incredulous is that you really thing that i said because of one game.

Just said that because Barca already has one foot on the door in CL, and if its confirmed, wining la liga won't be enough for some of those high ratings IMO.

Not saying that they will drop at the end of the season.[/quote']

you are not tired of diminish spain league ? one game and you are back with the same bias...Barcelona have 50% chances to qualify and that's coming from AC Milan fan .

You really take all to the letter' date=' incredulous is that you really thing that i said because of one game.

Not saying that they will drop at the end of the season.[/quote']

An early exit from a knock out competition that happens each year shouldnt have too much effect on a team's rating is all I'm saying especially with the form they are in domestically. :)

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

One shot on target in 90 minutes - joke!

Football is not ice-dancing' date=' you don't get any points for technical ability or artistic impression - you win by scoring more goals than the other team...so faffing around and going nowhere is a waste.

Great Milan!

By a AS Roma follower.[/quote']

Yeah, what a game by Milan! Proving you don't have to be Chelsea and have the luck of the century to beat Barça at home!

Now Barcelona has to win by two goals or three if Milan scores in Camp Nou.... Very tough challenge for them but if there's anyone capable of that it's them!

My prediction is 2:2 and then Milan wins in Extra time with a corner goal from Yepes ;);)

you are not tired of diminish spain league ? one game and you are back with the same bias...Barcelona have 50% chances to qualify and that's coming from AC Milan fan .

after a 2-0 game lost and you come and say Barcelona has 50% chance of wining the round' date=' and i am the guy with the bias?? 50% was before the first game.

An early exit from a knock out competition that happens each year shouldnt have too much effect on a team's rating is all I'm saying especially with the form they are in domestically. :)

ahahaha, you realize that you are talking about the most important and privileged Clubs competition right?

All i am saying is that sooner or later one team supremacy comes to an end. And this Barca is starting to end. Or you really believe that they would "rule" football for 100 years?

And if they will not perform as they had in the past, its fair that the gap in the ratings between other teams and players will start to disappear.

Thats only my opinion.

after a 2-0 game lost and you come and say Barcelona has 50% chance of wining the round' date=' and i am the guy with the bias?? 50% was before the first game.

ahahaha, you realize that you are talking about the most important and privileged Clubs competition right?

All i am saying is that sooner or later one team supremacy comes to an end. And this Barca is starting to end. Or you really believe that they would "rule" football for 100 years?

And if they will not perform as they had in the past, its fair that the gap in the ratings between other teams and players will start to disappear.

Thats only my opinion.[/quote']

Vitor, you are realising the fireworks way too soon, which is a very common behaviour not only in football, by the way hehe :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think you should wait for the Camp Nou game, and only after speak your soul about Barça. And no referee moaning if Milan looses, agree?:D:D

Vitor' date=' you are realising the fireworks way too soon, which is a very common behaviour not only in football, by the way hehe :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think you should wait for the Camp Nou game, and only after speak your soul about Barça. And no referee moaning if Milan looses, agree?:D:D[/quote']

ok, ok, i admit i was a little bit to happy at the end of the game.

hmmm it's not usual of me moaning about referee's work, unless is a total disgrace like CL-HF chelsea-barcelona a couple years ago which barcelona won with a iniesta goal.:)

I've to sell two of

Suarez Mario 89 (25)

Steven Defour 89 (24)

Koke 88 (21)

who should I keep? my team has an average of 91...I've a lot of good young talents for the future, but I need someone to increase the actual rating, so I've in mind to buy Terry and Carrick.

thanks in advance!

I've to sell two of

Suarez Mario 89 (25)

Steven Defour 89 (24)

Koke 88 (21)

who should I keep? my team has an average of 91...I've a lot of good young talents for the future' date=' but I need someone to increase the actual rating, so I've in mind to buy Terry and Carrick.

thanks in advance![/quote']

Sell Defour, keep either Suarez or Koke.

Personally, I'd keep Koke.

I've to sell two of

Suarez Mario 89 (25)

Steven Defour 89 (24)

Koke 88 (21)

who should I keep? my team has an average of 91...I've a lot of good young talents for the future' date=' but I need someone to increase the actual rating, so I've in mind to buy Terry and Carrick.

I would keep Koke

I've to sell two of

Suarez Mario 89 (25)

Steven Defour 89 (24)

Koke 88 (21)

I Really like Mario Suarez and Koke but if you have to sell 2 i'd probably keep Koke, As i've said before every man needs a 'Koke'.

I've to sell two of

Suarez Mario 89 (25)

Steven Defour 89 (24)

Koke 88 (21)

Sell ​​Steven Defour :)

I've to sell two of

Suarez Mario 89 (25)

Steven Defour 89 (24)

Koke 88 (21)

Against all other advice here, I'd say keep Mario Suarez. He's solid with Atletico this season and he's been called up to the Spain NT most recently and even played in their last game. He might hit 90 by the end of the season.