Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

ok' date=' ok, i admit i was a little bit to happy at the end of the game.

hmmm it's not usual of me moaning about referee's work, unless is a total disgrace like CL-HF chelsea-barcelona a couple years ago which barcelona won with a iniesta goal.:)[/quote']

really nice goal! and stop being a hater, Barcelona is the world's best team! :D

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

was a really bad game for Barcelona, they did nothing to win, no one played good so.. let's see what happens in Nou Camp. last wednesday Barcelona's bad game and Milan's tactical perfect game combined to a shi*y 2-0. judging Barcelona ratings after an awful game is so opportunist, unfair.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

really nice goal! and stop being a hater' date=' Barcelona is the world's best team! :D[/quote']

I bet it was a nice goal, for Barca Lovers, that was the day i stopped supporting Barcelona, they reached the final carried by the ref, 4 or 5 penalties to chelsea that were overlooked. Can´t stand cheaters...

Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

was a really bad game for Barcelona' date=' they did nothing to win, no one played good so.. let's see what happens in Nou Camp. last wednesday Barcelona's bad game and Milan's tactical perfect game combined to a shi*y 2-0. judging Barcelona ratings after an awful game is so opportunist, unfair.[/quote']

i am judging barca ratings along time...

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

I have a few young players, some from the second division.

Manu Trigueros of Villarreal. Victor Alvarez of Espanyol. Carles Gil of Valencia on loan at Elche. Mendoza Ivan of Levante. Hugo Mallo of Celta Vigo.

Are any of these destined for good or great things?

I have a few young players' date=' some from the second division.

[b']Manu Trigueros[/b] of Villarreal. Victor Alvarez of Espanyol. Carles Gil of Valencia on loan at Elche. Mendoza Ivan of Levante. Hugo Mallo of Celta Vigo.

Carles Gil 82 -> 84

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=147455

[b']Manu Trigueros[/b] of Villarreal. Victor Alvarez of Espanyol. Carles Gil of Valencia on loan at Elche. Mendoza Ivan of Levante. Hugo Mallo of Celta Vigo.

Mallo was one to keep hold of until a nasty injury came his way. Anterior cruciate ligament, I believe, so he is out for the season. Who knows if he will get back to his old self, tracked by the big clubs and renowned for his strong positional sense and superb tackling.

I have him in two of my teams, and have put him on the market for 7 million.

Derm, looking at Victor Alvarez, id say he is one to hang onto, Was the main LB ahead of Capdevila ealrier but lost his spot to the veteran (understandable to put someone with more experience in) but im guessing he is his successor to the LB spot next season, so probs heading up to around 87 fairly easily...

I know Mallo had a big future, as someone said he was hampered by an injury but i think he will come back and eventually hit the high 80's..

heard good reports about Manu spearheading Villarreals recovery too...

he can raise again ' date=' he is one of the best if not the best young GK in the world , dont even think about trade him for Akinfeev[/quote']
Definitely will' date=' amazing young keeper, and no that would be awful if you were losing Courtois.[/quote']

thanks :) I am actually giving Akinfeev for him :D , repped

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Hi, I've already asked this somewhere else, however i would like to hear more opinions

What are the chances that have Deulofeu of getting into the first team any time soon? If Neymar actually arrives to Barca I believe it might get tougher for him to get any minutes. So what's your opinion?

PD: I'm also interested in Grimaldo, who I believe won't get to the first team for a long time. So I'm wondering if he is worth keeping hoping he moves to another team or if it's time to sell him now that he rose.

What is the potential of Luis Alberto (Barca II)?

He seems to be a regular in the team, so i was wondering if he has any chance of actually playing for the 1st barca team or if he will just stay in the barca II squad for years to come or if he will join another La liga club.

cheers

Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Hi' date=' I've already asked this somewhere else, however i would like to hear more opinions

What are the chances that have Deulofeu of getting into the first team any time soon? If Neymar actually arrives to Barca I believe it might get tougher for him to get any minutes. So what's your opinion?

PD: I'm also interested in Grimaldo, who I believe won't get to the first team for a long time. So I'm wondering if he is worth keeping hoping he moves to another team or if it's time to sell him now that he rose.[/quote']

I'd keep Deulofeu and Grimaldo for sure.... both quality youngsters with a lot of talent!!!

Can anyone let me know about González Alvaro of Espanyol is he worth picking up i see Espanyol are down near the relegation zone is he good enough to get a higher rating in the future?

González ÁLVARO is at Zaragoza and i would say he cant go there higher then that . he has alreay 3 red card in this season ,not a disciplined player...