Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Do you guys think Higuain is gonna drop soon? I was offered khedira + higuain for my Ibra' date=' any opinions? Should i do it?[/quote']

keep ibra, Higuain the end of season could decrease by 1.

Can anyone let me know about González Alvaro of Espanyol is he worth picking up i see Espanyol are down near the relegation zone is he good enough to get a higher rating in the future?

Don't bet on him

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Is Benat from Betis worth buying? Is he a good player? Whats his potential?

He is young and I think he has a good future. He is playing constantly for Betis and they are doing well enough in la Liga and might even qualify for Europa next season. He also made recent appearance in Spain NT.

I would buy him.

What are the chances of Alex Song keeping his 91?

He'll keep it in this season review. He's not a constant starter at Barca but still he managed to play more than 1500 minutes so far with 1 goal and 1 assist and Barca are going to win la Liga.

Next season might be a different story though, but I can't predict that now.

Bilbao's Laporte 87?

Betis' Joel Campbell 87/8?

Laporte has been really good with Athletic this season with over 1700 minutes of play so far, which is amazing for an 18 year old. The problem is that Bilbao are under performing. He will sure get a raise but may be to 85.

Campbell should get to 87/88 by the end of the season if he continues to play (1400+ minutes - 2 goals - 3 assists) and Betis are over-achieving this season (specially if they get a Euro spot).

Francisco Portillo - 87/88 by the end of season perhaps?

Criminally underrated player' date=' and just in the shadow of the far better Isco.[/quote']

He got a +5 recently and I'm not sure whether he can get another +3 that early. He is a good player with Malaga but he is not their best (Isco and Joaquín are better, at least in stats). Also, take into account that he is not part of Spain NT. I think it will depend on how Malaga finish their season. 4th place in la Liga and QF in CL might give him the needed stats to justify a +1 or +2 by the end of the season.

Morata of Real Madrid! How good can he become

Tricky one because he mainly plays for Castilla (1075 minutes) and not Real Madrid (394 minutes). Still, he is playing very good for both (5g/3a - 2g/3a). He looks like a bright prospect but I'm afraid he needs more playing time at the top level before raising his rating from 85. I'd say he is a long term project.

Hi guys, do you think Alejandro Galvez from Rayo Vallecano can get a +2 in his rating to become a 87 by the next La Liga Review? He's played 20 agmes and amassed 1571 minutes and for the last 15 games, He's played the full 90. Also, should I keep hold of him?

Thanks guys! :)

Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Hi guys' date=' do you think Alejandro Galvez from Rayo Vallecano can get a +2 in his rating to become a 87 by the next La Liga Review? He's played 20 agmes and amassed 1571 minutes and for the last 15 games, He's played the full 90. Also, should I keep hold of him?

Thanks guys! :)[/quote']

yes probably, his club is doing very well..at the end of season is possible to will raise to 87

Hi guys' date=' do you think Alejandro Galvez from Rayo Vallecano can get a +2 in his rating to become a 87 by the next La Liga Review? He's played 20 agmes and amassed 1571 minutes and for the last 15 games, He's played the full 90. Also, should I keep hold of him?

Thanks guys! :)[/quote']

Alejandro Galvez is their best defender this season , he will get his 87 , maybe 88 if they get an european spot

Callejon... is he good enough to make the grade at Madrid?

Callejon every time he plays he is good and sometime exquisite , he will keep his rating

Is Ilir Azemi of Furth worth keeping or should I sell now? Will he rise at the next ratings and does he have any potential?

He is mainly used as a sub (only 3 starts this season) and for a forward he has zero goals and that's not good. Also his team are probably going to be relegated this season too. I don't think he is worth keeping.