Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Tello of Barcelona. Does he have a future at nou camp. What ratings can we expect to see him reach. Thanks

He is not playing regularly with Barca this season (about 1100+ minutes so far) and he already got a +2 in Feb. By the end of this season, I don't think he will rise again.

Next season Barca will probably sell Villa and Sanchez, so he would have more playing time and more chances to improve. If that happens, he can get a rise to 89 or even 90 if called up for Spain.

What will Ibai Gomez get in the next rating change? What is his potential?

Since Bilbao are under-performing this season, I don't think he will rise by the end of the season. He is used as a sub regularly but is not a starter because he plays in the same area as Iker Muniain and Isma López.

I think his max potential is 89/90.

who is the better defender Víctor RUÍZ or Fernando AMOREBIETA ? thanks.

This is a close comparison. Individually they play at the same level. Ruiz plays more this season and is playing for a better team and is slightly younger. Amorebieta has the only advantage of playing NT.

I would say RUIZ.

Do you know about Jeison Murillo? A player from Granadaa' date=' on Loan at Las Palmas...

Will he raise again soon?:D:D[/quote']

He is playing constantly with Las Palmas in la Segunda División in Spain, who might get promoted (they are having a good season so far). Still, his loan will be over and he will return to Granada (who might get relegated).

He will rise by next season only if he play in la Primera.

Can Falcao get 96 any time at all?

One of the best pure forwards in the world now (if not the best one). Constant performer in club and nation levels. He can reach 96 but he needs to win a top league first. This will not happen at Atletico (the most he can win there is the Europa and he already won that). A move to Real Madrid/Barca or Man City/Chelsea (or even Juventus) AND winning the league next season will probably give him a +2.

Hi' date=' La Líga experts, what is the potential of Valencia's Pablo Piatti. I have Óscar De Marcos and Benat is available. Who has the most potential and should I sell De Marcos for one of them.[/quote']

I watch La Liga a lot but I'm no expert - to me Benat stands head & shoulders above the others.

Can Falcao get 96 any time at all?

I think if he moves to Bayern, Real or Barca he will achieve it. If he moves to any English team they just aren't performing well enough in the champions league ATM to hit a rating like that and due to his national team (average) he will stay at 94, maybe creep up to 95 at a BPL club until they start performing in the UCL.