Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

I wasn't going over the top. Maybe I didn't phrase my question properly which should read 'Can Inigo and Koke reach 93 with their potential?'

The answer would be no, nothing in there career/performances to date would suggest they can get near that level as MUTD suggested 90 is probably there potential max based on what they have shown so far.

Out of the two though i think Inigo Martinez would have a better chance providing when he moves he goes to a club which will allow him to continually develop but perhaps at a higher level which as unfair as it is to say about Sociedad who have had a wonderful campaign.

Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

I wasn't going over the top. Maybe I didn't phrase my question properly which should read 'Can Inigo and Koke reach 93 with their potential?'

Just my opinion:

Inigo Martinez is very much a player for the future. He has showcased his talents for the Spanish youth teams and is believed to be one of the best young defenders in the country. He has led Real Sociedad to one of the best seasons in club history and could be one of Barca's main target for the summer. If he moves to Barca' date=' he'll be the next Puyol, also because he plays an identical style of game ([u']just my opinion[/u]), and he'll reach 93/94 in SM terms.

Just my opinion...

If Martinez goes to Barca his rating will almost certainly go above 90 rating, but not in the immediate future. Sociedad are 4th and so their star players could get a nice rise, Martinez would be one of them

88/89 next rating, dont get too excited about him, hes only 21, long way to go.

lucas piazon??? :rolleyes:

He is meant to be the new Kaka' date=' i think its still to early to tell.He will be loaned out for some time to different clubs i think until he finds his feet.I think he was playing well when given a go at Chelsea.[/i']

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

What about Mascherano? If Barça win la Liga and go in semifinal/final of UCL' date=' can he get 94?[/quote']

He has close to 3000 minutes of play this season in all competitions. Though he recently got an injury to his knee that would leave him out till May! Still, he's winning la Liga is almost certain.

I think he stays at 93 for this season. A +1 is not unreasonable, but don't plan on it.

Any player from segunda A. Will incrase?

Please tell me..

ETXEITA, Xabier and FIDEL, Chaves (both from Elche as they are sure to get promotion to la Liga) are sure to get a raise by the end of the season. They can reach 85/84 ratings I think.

ETXEITA' date=' Xabier[/b'] and FIDEL, Chaves (both from Elche as they are sure to get promotion to la Liga) are sure to get a raise by the end of the season. They can reach 85/84 ratings I think.

bigger clubs already looking at buying this defender in the summer...Sevilla & Bilbao both been linked.

And if Etxeita did make a move to a bigger club' date=' is there a chance he could reach 89 or even 90? Or is he an 87 max player?[/quote']

I followed this kid since shortly after the beginning of the season (I also mentioned him somewhere here on this post as well). He's been excellent at Elche and he will probably move to Athletic to replace Amorebieta.

Amorebieta performed well and reached 89, if Exteita will do the same at Athletic you can see by yourself how far can he go :D

Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

How good is aurtenetxe? I bought him ages ago for some of my teams and he st solidly on 88. Is he worth persisting with?

I believe he should keep his current rating, however he's not that talented IMO, and also Athletic Bilbao is unable to qualify for the cups this season. So i'd suggest to sell him and get a better player, if it's possibile.