Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Jose Campana' date=' 19, 85 rated.

Is he a good player? Worth keeping?[/quote']

He is a good player but he already got his raise for his performance with the U19 NT in the 2012 U19 Euros. He only played about 200 minutes this season with Sevilla and he got injured in March for the rest of the season.

I would keep him for the long future, but don't expect a raise until the end of next season.

can Rubén Castro or Piti get a new rise?

Castro already got this season's raise to 89. Nothing for him until next season. I even doubt he will do well next season. There is slight chance Piti just might get a +1 to reach 88 (but don't count on it). They are both 31 anyway, so normally they have already reached their potentials.

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

So why was it he suddenly were named Xavier Xavi? I thought all of the changes were made through SW.

His name change has been on the player changes tab and these data are transfered from SW as far as I know... Am I wrong about this?

if it is submitted by a public user' date=' you can see it go through the system

but if its done internally by SM or another admin, we/I cant see it go through the voting

lots of edits today I havent seen go through the system recently either, the only explanation is that are are backlogged submissions (you can tell as many havent got height / weight data so how would a regular SW user be able to submit a change when no data has actually been updated....look from [b']Paul Robinson[/b] down to INTZIDIS, all ratings changes but no data changes....)

re Xavi its been switched back to its original name any how.

Asier Illarramendi is being touted by some as a Xabi Alonso replacement.

Is he really that good?

What will he rise to and what is his potential?

read a cracking article on him the other day' date=' talks about who can be the heir to Xabi Alonso at Real

Clones from Pea Mountain

Illarramendi translates as 'Pea mountain' in Basque :)

;2528936']read a cracking article on him the other day' date=' talks about who can be the heir to Xabi Alonso at Real

Clones from Pea Mountain

Illarramendi translates as 'Pea mountain' in Basque :)

Brilliant article, couldn't agree more with what's been said about Illarrmendi, always rated him highly. He looks more like Xavi then Alonso IMO.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

How guaranteed is that move? I only have like 7m in one GW and he will cost me 6m.

It's not guaranteed. There are only rumours at the moment.

Real Madrid are currently drawing up a potential short list of replacements for 31 year old midfielder Xabi Alonso, and Pardo is potentially one of them.

That's all i can say you at the moment.

Victor Alvarez

Otto Jonny

Franscisco Portillo

Mendonca Cicinho

Keep/sell' date=' anyone ?

thanks in adv :rolleyes:[/quote']

Victor Alvarez - A 'B' player who is gradually replacing the old Capdevila as a left back, but I think it is out of necessity and not because of talent.

Jonny - A youth prospect right back who managed to get more than 1000 minutes of play so far this season. He also play out of necessity as first choice DR Hugo Mallo got injured for the rest of the season. Celta are relegation candidates too, so he is not a safe choice for the future.

Portillo - Has been getting a lot of playing time this season but he is not yet a constant starter. He looks promising but the drawback is that he's not featured in Spain's NTs and Malaga will not play in Europe in the coming seasons.

Cicinho - A new comer to la liga from Brazil's Palmeiras. Not a solid starter for Sevilla though.

All of them got rises in the past review. I don't see anyone getting another rise by the end of this season. If they don't play in your team, I think it is better to sell them.

What's up guys! Is Rafinha Alcantara worth buying? Is he maybe getting a raise soon? Does he really have potential?

Rafinha is a constant starter and a very good player for Barca B. He already got recent rises from 80 to 85. He has potential but with Thiago already in the first team, Rafinha's chances of playing for Barca are very slim. I would not buy him unless he moves.

Victor Alvarez

Otto Jonny

Franscisco Portillo

Mendonca Cicinho

Keep/sell' date=' anyone ?

thanks in adv :rolleyes:[/quote']

Definitely keep Otto, a big fan of his. He's still inexperienced as this is his first season with the main squad but he is definitely talented.

yeah disagree with about Otto Johny, the fact he is starting for Celta shows his true ability, not just the fact Mallo is injured, he is a massive prospect.

Followed him for a couple years and he has risen through the Spain youth NTs and will continue too up into the U21s.

;2531216']yeah disagree with about Otto Johny' date=' the fact he is starting for Celta shows his true ability, not just the fact Mallo is injured, he is a massive prospect.

Followed him for a couple years and he has risen through the Spain youth NTs and will continue too up into the U21s.[/quote']

Hugo Mallo started all Celta's matches until he got injured in the Copa del Rey match against Real Madrid in the Bernabéu on 9/1/13. After that Jonny started playing. I would say that is out of necessity.

Hugo is 21 and Jonny is 19. So Hugo is not prefered for experience, he is prefered because he is the better player with the better potential. He also plays for Spain's youth NTs. Before his injury, Hugo was arguably the best DR in la liga after Carlos Martínez.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

He's surely worth picking because he'll see a huge rise in rating (+6 or +7 IMO)' date=' but honestly i don't know if he's just a riser or something more.[/quote']

Worth picking when he don't even play in the 1st team, are you sure?