Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

;2560106']i think people look far too much into the 'short' term than a long term perspective.

this is my take' date=' lets see what you think....[/b']

agreed its a shock he rose today, but if you look at his stats over his time at Madrid, a 95 isnt to much of a bad shout.

numbers wise from the league, he has 141 appearances, 109 starts & 94 goals in 5 seasons...

to compare (league stats only - you could still factor in CL, internationals, and club form and trophies!!!)

FALCAO - 115 apps, 111 starts, 91 goals in 4 seasons (2 Ath. Madrid, 2 Porto)

RVP - 142 apps, 126 starts, 93 goals - (1 @ Man Utd, 4 Arsenal)

CAVANI - 169, 158, 99 goals..over 5 seasons (3 Napoli/2 Palermo)

LEWA - (including Poznan)...153...130...84goals

(just BVB) 95....75.....53 goals....

over 5 seasons, 3 with BVB, 2 with Poznan...

BENZEMA - 156apps, 107 starts, 70 goals - 5 seasons (inc 1 for Lyon)

just for good measure....

MESSI - 166...151....182!

C.RONALDO - 165....156.....161

considering he isnt the first choice at Madrid, benched alot, as this poster above mentions, having to rotate and still post a scoring record equal if not better than RVP, Falcao....so why should not being an outright starter hinder a rating?

Higuain is on fire for Argentina too, 9 goals in 10 games for the WC2014 qualifying makes him top goalscorer.

people seem to be thinking too much about the recent form and comparing with other strikers who are very much flavour of the month ie LEWA, FALCAO.... He is overshadowed at RM by Ronaldo and seems to get alot of criticism for some reason? im pretty sure he would be an undisputed starter at any other club in the world bar Barcelone, and if he posted this figures im sure a 95 would be about right..... SM ratings wise, Higuain has these numbers, yet such gulf in rating to CR's 98, and he still contributes a respectable amount for a striker in terms of goals, in far less time on the pitch....

so going by a brief look at the numbers, he has outperformed RVP, more prolific than Cavani, outscored Benzema and leaves Lewandowski in his goals scoring wake....

surely all you expect from a top class striker is goals?

but SM ratings arent just all about stats, or are they? :P

the timing has been appalling of the rating change, but people are taking it way out of context, what if over the summer Falcao (should be 95 in the next 6-12months easily), Lewa, etc get rises to 93/94/95 also? to me that would even the playing field in 'comparing' ratings, but thats another subject!

SM - it just keeps you guessing

That's what I noticed too pretty much every time I look at stats, Higi is (apart from CR7 and Messi) one of the, if not the most efficient strikers out there. (Same goes for Gomez btw).

The strange thing is that Di Maria is 94' date='not 93

[/quote']

I'm not saying that he should be 94! But it's strange when the whole idea of SM was that ratings are done by SW with participation of players but supervised by admins and now several ratings changed(of only 1 team), a very surprised changes, and they're not by SW, so by whom?? Becouse the 1 thing that makes that game unique and still playable is that it represent the real soccer world! And if it's not the case anymore SM will be only bad interface and terrible match engine!

That's what I noticed too pretty much every time I look at stats' date=' Higi is (apart from CR7 and Messi) one of the, if not the most efficient strikers out there. (Same goes for Gomez btw).[/quote']

Gomez is another good example, last season everyone wanted a rise for his exceptional goal scoring, now i see many calling for a drop becuase he has been out the side due to injury & the form of Mandzukic....

What is going on ?Di Maria 94?Pepe 94?What is with this stupid changes?Defend this JMH...Pepe got a 94 because he had the pleasure to get smashed by Reus or what?

My analysis on Higuain wasnt exactly a 'defence'...i dont say he deserved it

it was to put him in perspective with other CFs as everyone seems to think you can compare players to draw ratings from.

Di Maria & Pepe.... your guess is as good as mine.

Wow, worst batch of rises in the 3+ years I've played.

Rising Madrid players just because they play for Madrid. Hello! 1 la liga in 5 years no champions league final! Yeah they are an epic side but no, just no. Madrid players can not get amazing rankings unless they are exceptional now, as they don't command europe anymore.

Higuain does not deserve a 95, and what have pros and di Maria done to warrant rises? Won nothing of imprtance lately, club or country, and neither (especially lepe! ***) have been individually impressive beyond their rankings in recent memory, far from it.

In also would like to know where this reviews come from, I mean there have been surprises in the past, but this is miles of the mark and biased. I don't wanna take a big dump on sw without proof, but how else would this have happened, its not in line with sm prior boundaries for rises.

Ya ya ya Di Maria get rise and Pepe to 94 , these two rise with Higuain are best jokes that one Di Maria who have statistics below of Mata rise and example + 2 above of Hazard is thing what can i dont belive. I hope so now will Ozil and Coentrao will get fair rise and I can be happy with these honestly.

;2560488']Gomez is another good example' date=' last season everyone wanted a rise for his exceptional goal scoring, now i see many calling for a drop becuase he has been out the side due to injury & the form of Mandzukic....[/quote']

If anything in the light of Higuain's rise Gomez deserves 94 more than ever, his record is extremely good (as usual) considering he's been out of the team on the whole.

He's scored 10 goals, only 5 less than Mandzukic (Bundesliga) with considerably less playtime.

If anything in the light of Higuain's rise Gomez deserves 94 more than ever' date=' his record is extremely good (as usual) considering he's been out of the team on the whole.

He's scored 10 goals, only 5 less than Mandzukic (Bundesliga) with considerably less playtime.[/quote']

What about Ibrahimovic he scored in last two seasons in 101 games 78 goals with 30+ asissts , he deserve rise before any of these.

That's a good point.

Why has Ibra not risen to 97? if Higuain gets a 95 smileys-angry-455317.gif and Di Maria a 94 smileys-angry-201849.gif

Ibra should get a 97.

smileys-angry-693318.gif

They will tell French liga are not great to get there rise to 97. That mean for me few players are overrised in RM with last changes. No sence here Ibra 96 (scored 300 + goals , 100 + asissts in carrer with more trophies) , Higuain 95 (scored 100 + goals with 30 assists). That mean if RM win Primera liga again next season and CL example he will be in level with Ibra (96).

Ya ya ya Di Maria get rise and Pepe to 94 ' date=' these two rise with Higuain are best jokes that one Di Maria who have statistics below of Mata rise and example + 2 above of Hazard is thing what can i dont belive. I hope so now will Ozil and Coentrao will get fair rise and I can be happy with these honestly.[/quote']

Pepe on the same level as T.Silva...hahaha!

Di Maria better than Muller.This...is...Awful 1

Pepe on the same level as T.Silva...hahaha!

Di Maria better than Muller.This...is...Awful 1

Muller will rise too, just wait 10-15 days :)

Also T. Silva plays on an inferior league compared to La Liga, if PSG doesn't win trophies on European Competitions he will hardly rise to 95.

The rises of the Madrid trio seems hacked lol..it has created chaos and very soon we will hear requests for ALL >92 rated onward players to rise, when they compare ratings. Messi rising to 102 will become a reality. :rolleyes:

Maybe SM recently hired a new bunch of Madridista-Ultras as admins..? :rolleyes:

;2560488']Gomez is another good example' date=' last season everyone wanted a rise for his exceptional goal scoring, now i see many calling for a drop becuase he has been out the side due to injury & the form of Mandzukic....[/quote']

While on the pitch I think this season he's been the most efficient striker out there. Believe he has needed just about 80 minute to score a goal so far this season :o

;2558891']that SW dont affect ratings at all period.

block 'fanboy' votes is some stupid process some of you have cooked up.

it doesnt exist nor does it manipulate ratings

tell me where you can see people voting on ratings?

tell me where I can see proposed rating changes?

SM deals with ratings internally. full stop.

Its either a mistake' date=' meant for some one else, or a very very old submission by SM that was glitched and stuck in the system, suddenly went live.[/color']

seriously everyone needs to get a grip on themselves.

another old submission for Pepe and Di Maria ? How pathetic is your replay now ,on the scale from 1 to 10?

Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Muller will rise too' date=' just wait 10-15 days :)

Also T. Silva plays on an inferior league compared to La Liga, if PSG doesn't win trophies on European Competitions he will hardly rise to 95.[/quote']

Sure you will rise in 10 days?

Add directly to 95?