Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Not sure if anyone has asked this already' date=' but what are your thoughts on Iker Muniain? is he a potential 92+ player?[/quote']

He's absolutely pish and overhyped.95+...That's absolutely insane Zakko.Bar United games he has been a horrible player,he has been absolutely terrible.He have the potential but he can't use that skills in an usefull way.He will be something like Navas...stucked at a rating,a decent player,who will probably play for whole life in La Liga.

92 max.

He's absolutely pish and overhyped.95+...That's absolutely insane Zakko.Bar United games he has been a horrible player' date='he has been absolutely terrible.He have the potential but he can't use that skills in an usefull way.He will be something like Navas...stucked at a rating,a decent player,who will probably play for whole life in La Liga.

92 max.[/quote']

I hope your wrong but thanks for the input :P

I hear what you are saying but i just think he is only 19, im hoping that he will be more useful as he gains experience.

This might offend some people but from what ive seen of him he reminds me a bit of a MESSI :P same type of player great ball control and good acceleration/swift movement

I hope your wrong but thanks for the input :P

I hear what you are saying but i just think he is only 19' date=' im hoping that he will be more useful as he gains experience.

This might offend some people but from what ive seen of him he reminds me a bit of a MESSI :P same type of player great ball control and good acceleration/swift movement[/quote']

The technique is decent,vision is decent,speed is decent...Anyway he doesn't know to use them and under bielsa he'll never manage to do it.Don't get me wrong..Bielsa is a great coach,he's a top coach if we talk about youngsters but at some point he can't help the young guys to develop more.Muniain is very overhyped on this forum because of United games but recently everybody started to see how pish he has been in La Liga.

If you want a real talent...Isco is your man.

The technique is decent' date='vision is decent,speed is decent...Anyway he doesn't know to use them and under bielsa he'll never manage to do it.Don't get me wrong..Bielsa is a great coach,he's a top coach if we talk about youngsters but at some point he can't help the young guys to develop more.Muniain is very overhyped on this forum because of United games but recently everybody started to see how pish he has been in La Liga.

If you want a real talent...Isco is your man.[/quote']

ok well ill hold on to him for a few years as he as great sentimental value to me.

Would you swap Muniain for Isco?

He's absolutely pish and overhyped.95+...That's absolutely insane Zakko.Bar United games he has been a horrible player' date='he has been absolutely terrible.He have the potential but he can't use that skills in an usefull way.He will be something like Navas...stucked at a rating,a decent player,who will probably play for whole life in La Liga.

92 max.[/quote']

You chat some much shiz it's unreal. Not too long ago you bummed Muniain more than you bum Reus now, come on now boy dont be so silly.

Dont listen to him Duncan.

You chat some much shiz it's unreal. Not too long ago you bummed Muniain more than you bum Reus now' date=' come on now boy dont be so silly.

Dont listen to him Duncan.[/quote']

WHEN I 'bummed'Muniain?Never actually.If you check my posts I always said that he's massively overhyped and worthless.

Don't listen to me anyway....I'm not watching Bilbao quite regulary :rolleyes:

WHEN I 'bummed'Muniain?Never actually.If you check my posts I always said that he's massively overhyped and worthless.

Don't listen to me anyway....I'm not watching Bilbao quite regulary :rolleyes:

Tell me Raz how to you manage to watch every team in the world? Becuase every player we talk about you watch regularly, just saying ;)

Not sure if anyone has asked this already' date=' but what are your thoughts on Iker Muniain? is he a potential 92+ player?[/quote']

Muniain is a great talent, though he's not had a good last 6+ months, was quite poor back end of last season and hasn't been much better when i've seen him so far this season. No doubting his ability but he is still very raw, I feel he needs to move from Athletic sooner rather than later and then he should hopefully kick on from there. 92+ player for sure imo.

Would you swap Muniain for Isco?

Isco is the hottest talent in Spain right now. I fancy him to win the Golden Boy award this year (for best under 21 player in Europe)' date=' was great in what was essentially his debut season last year, and he's improving at a phenomenal rate. Both Isco and Munian probably have similarish potential, but right now Isco is the better player and i'd rather have him in my team. In SM terms, at least til the next review, you should be able to get more than Isco for Munian though ;)

Can Victor Ruiz rise on 90?

My thoughts on Ruiz below:

I dont rate him as a defender' date=' very clumsy and poor decision making. He is still young though and can improve, and Valencia seem to fancy him so yeah 90 is a possibility in the future, cant tell you if/when though ;)

[/quote']

Real%20Sociedad.jpg

BRAVO' date=' Claudio 88 ---> 88

[b']ZUBIKARAI, Eñaut 80 ---> 80/82[/b]

ÁNGEL, José 88 ---> 88

DE LA BELLA, Alberto 86 ---> 86

ESTRADA, Daniel 86 ---> 86/87

MARTÍNEZ, Carlos 86 ---> 85

ARKAITZ, Pérez 77 ---> 77

MIKEL, González 87 ---> 87

ANSOTEGI, Ion 86 ---> 86

MARTÍNEZ, Iñigo 85 ---> 85

CADAMURO, Liassine 83 ---> 83

PRIETO, Xabi 89 ---> 89

ELUSTONDO, Gorka 84 ---> 84

PARDO, Rubén 80 ---> 80/82

BERGARA, Markel 83 ---> 85/86

ILLARRAMENDI, Asier 83 ---> 85

ZURUTUZA, David 88 ---> 88

GRIEZMANN, Antoine 88 ---> 88

CASTRO, Gonzalo 88 ---> 88

ROS, Javi 78 ---> 80

VELA, Carlos 88 ---> 88

AGIRRETXE, Imanol 86 ---> 86

IFRÁN, Diego 84 ---> 84

Iñigo MARTÍNEZ will 100% rise. 85 --> 87/86

Great work aswell.

bit harsh if they drop Abidal isn't it?

the guy is recovering from a liver transplant so has been unable to play but was a regular starter for Barca before that.

Yes and No, if he aint playing i dont feel he should keep his rating tbh.

And even if he does come back he wont get any game time ahead of Adriano and Alba