Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Atletico Madrid striker Falcao agrees to terms on €60M move to Monaco' date=' I never seen that coming:eek:

[url']http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1634927-report-atletico-madrid-striker-falcao-agrees-terms-on-transfer-to-monaco[/url]

IF it's true. I will believe it when there is official confirmation, but the only reason he would go there would be for the money anyway, plus the city is very nice tbf!

IF it's true. I will believe it when there is official confirmation' date=' but the only reason he would go there would be for the money anyway, plus the city is very nice tbf![/quote']

True but i have a funny feeling Real Madrid might of been behind the leaking of the news. As the timing is similar to that of Borussia Dortmund’s Mario Gotze announcing he will play for Bayern Munich next season just before their Champions League clash against Real Madrid.

Real Madrid will face Atletico Madrid in the Copa del Rey final on 17th May, do Real Madrid want to unsettle the Atletico Madrid camp maybe ?

True but i have a funny feeling Real Madrid might of been behind the leaking of the news. As the timing is similar to that of Borussia Dortmund’s Mario Gotze announcing he will play for Bayern Munich next season just before their Champions League clash against Real Madrid.

Real Madrid will face Atletico Madrid in the Copa del Rey final on 17th May' date=' do Real Madrid want to unsettle the Atletico Madrid camp maybe ?[/quote']

If that's the case, they're never learn it seems :P

Real Madrid will face Atletico Madrid in the Copa del Rey final on 17th May' date=' do Real Madrid want to unsettle the Atletico Madrid camp maybe ?[/quote']

Hmmmm, tbf I think you have a very very good point there! With the controversy surrounding Madrid and Mourinho atm and them cancelling their press conference due to Mourinho's comments, I guess they want to put some speculation on the other side of the coin in Atletico, rather than on them! I mean, Falcao to Monaco would be a slighty strange transfer if so, but something that would be interesting for sure, but the guy deserves to play Champions League football all the time, and who's to say he will even get that second season with Monaco with the players around him? I mean, I can't see them buying a whole new side at that, and if they did, they would take time to jel as well!

Hmmmm' date=' tbf I think you have a very very good point there! With the controversy surrounding Madrid and Mourinho atm and them cancelling their press conference due to Mourinho's comments, I guess they want to put some speculation on the other side of the coin in Atletico, rather than on them! I mean, Falcao to Monaco would be a slighty strange transfer if so, but something that would be interesting for sure, but the guy deserves to play Champions League football all the time, and who's to say he will even get that second season with Monaco with the players around him? I mean, I can't see them buying a whole new side at that, and if they did, they would take time to jel as well![/quote']

If this were the case, wouldn't Atl.Madrid and/or Falcao simply go out and deny all rumours to settle things? Would seem like the logical thing to do, and not very hard either..

Either way, I'll believe this when I get it confirmed from the club or Falcao himself. Until then, I'm gonna go with just a crazy rumour cuz someone wanted to make some easy bucks..

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

What about Deulofeu??

will he officially enter Barca first team next season or what else?

is he still worth buying?

He's most definitely worth buying, an amazing talent, he has ripped the Segunda apart this season, simply too good for the Segunda. I expect hm to get promoted to the main squad next season, pure talent.

He's most definitely worth buying' date=' an amazing talent, he has ripped the Segunda apart this season, simply too good for the Segunda. I expect hm to get promoted to the main squad next season, pure talent.[/quote']

Are you the resident la liga expert atm? ;) just you seem to be answering a lot of the questions on here lately. Will Isco go up? And what are the chance inigo Martinez will hit 89 next?

Are you the resident la liga expert atm? ;) just you seem to be answering a lot of the questions on here lately. Will Isco go up? And what are the chance inigo Martinez will hit 89 next?

No idea about La Liga expert or anything :o just watch a lot of La Liga. Isco should rise to 91. Inigo Martinez is nailed on for an 88 with a good chance at a rise to 89 as well. If Sociedad finish 4th which I hope they do, would be cruel if they didn't finish in a CL spot after their season then Inigo is almost nailed on for an 89.

How are Coentrao' date=' Sanchez, Pepe and Koke, Varane and Villa doing this season.

Peaked, on the rise or on the decline?

Thanks and sorry if this has already been asked.[/quote']

Coentrao - He has played well while Marcelo's been injured so when Marcelo does return from injury his place in the starting XI isn't assured. Won't rise now but if he continues to start next season then he will rise to 92.

Sanchez - He's done nothing noteworthy this season, just a sub for Barca, hasn't adapted to the Barca style of play and will most likely move in the summer. He won't drop and he certainly won't rise.

Pepe - He's peaked, won't rise again. Never liked him, don't think he'll drop though as SM are lenient with the ratings. Varane has pretty much replaced him from the team so if he doesn't play next season (which he most likely won't) then he will definitely drop.

Koke - Has been very, very impressive for Atletico this season. Extremely talented, a definite rise to 89 for him has an outside chance of rising to 90 as well I think. Definitely one to hold on to.

Varane - Been outstanding for Madrid when he's played, only had a couple of bad matches and he's started 27 games in all competitions. Immensely talented, won't rise for a bit now as his rise to 90 was pre-mature though if he continues to start for Madrid (which he most probably will) then he should rise sometime around October. DO NOT SELL.

Villa - He returned from his long injury lay-off something around January I think can't remember exactly but he only returned from injury mid-season. Been good after his injury when he's played scored 10 goals. He's certainly not the player he was before but he's still very good. Will stay I think.

Christian Tello and Martin Montoya - Are these two ever going to get into the Barcelona team? Are they actually talented?

Tello is immensely talented, he is a future 92+ player, mark my words. Sanchez will most likely be leaving from Barca this summer which means Tello will get more match-time next season too. He is definitely a future starter for Barcelona.

Montoya is definitely talented but will never start for Spain IMO because between him and Carvajal it is definitely Carvajal. Montoya will also most likely be a starter for Barcelona in the future when Alves leaves. Don't think that Barcelona will buy a new right back, Montoya will most likely take Alves's place in the team.

Tello is immensely talented' date=' he is a future 92+ player, mark my words. Sanchez will most likely be leaving from Barca this summer which means Tello will get more match-time next season too. He is definitely a future starter for Barcelona.

Montoya is definitely talented but will never start for Spain IMO because between him and Carvajal it is definitely Carvajal. Montoya will also most likely be a starter for Barcelona in the future when Alves leaves. Don't think that Barcelona will buy a new right back, Montoya will most likely take Alves's place in the team.[/quote']

Thanks, very useful