Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

He's most definitely worth buying' date=' an amazing talent, he has ripped the Segunda apart this season, simply too good for the Segunda. I expect hm to get promoted to the main squad next season, pure talent.[/quote']

rumour is he is looking to leave due to lack of opportunities...

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

He has played a couple of matches as RB' date=' does that mean he can now play as RB and RW? Adriano's position should be D(LC), M(L) IMO[/quote']
He is more of a D(RL)' date=' M(L) IMO.[/quote']

Played at RB 9 times (Inc 2 friendlies for Brazil), 13 times at LB (1 for Brazil), 8 times at CB.

Now maybe he should lose the AM but definitely keep DM,M As as far as soccermanager/wiki is concerned those are given to wingbacks, which he is.

Look at Grosskreutz from Dortmund. http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/kevin-grosskreutz/leistungsdaten/spieler_44521.html HE has been given the defensive positions for much less.

he has played many games as a CB' date=' but he's also a RB and a LB, but he plays sometimes as a "winger", but only when needed as an emergency, to me, should be D,DM,M(RL), and maybe CB..[/quote']

personally i think Transfermarkt have the wrong lineups/formations, Dani Alves & Adriano would be the 2 full backs with Masch & Pique the CBs

the standard 2-2-1-2-2-1 or whatever they play, not 3-4-3.

dumb question.

my pepe and higuain rose to 94 and 95 last week. but when i log on today they dropped again??

any idea what happened?

Was a glitch where outdated data got uploaded or some such, di Maria also rose and a couple others I believe. It got corrected as pepe, di Maria and higuain have all done nothing to warrant rises from their current ratings :)

is correia adriano safe at his 91? worth keeping or should i try to get someone better?

What about sofiane feghouli? he is real talented? can go above 90 in the future?

Adriano will kelp his 91 for now for me, but you should be looking to move him on, he has peaked and is starting to wind down from here imo. Feghouli is solid but o wouldn't go crazy

If its left back your after, alba is the obvious choice, but alaba of Munich is a good young lb. For more established try chiellini or maybe monreal or Baines.