Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

is correia adriano safe at his 91? worth keeping or should i try to get someone better?

What about sofiane feghouli? he is real talented? can go above 90 in the future?

Adriano is definitely safe. Feghouli is good buy it depends on whether or not he will move (his potential). Liverpool are reportedly interested in him..

dumb question.

my pepe and higuain rose to 94 and 95 last week. but when i log on today they dropped again??

any idea what happened?

It was a glitch

How do you rate Ruber Pardo(85)? Should I sign him or no' date=' and will he be more involved more in the 1st 11?[/quote']

Definitely sign him, very very talented young player who like Illarramendi is targeted by Madrid and Barcelona as one of the players who could possible take over from Xavi and Alonso respectively.

I think someone had asked earlier about Jonny of Celta. He's inexperienced but definitely talented. I would definitely buy him, as Isaid he's very talented. He is only playing because if Mallo's injury but he has been good while Mallo's has been injured. It will be tough to break into the Celta defence, like joepi told me yesterday, Celta are constantly going forward and for a team like them it is a very dangerous game so will be difficult to break into the Starting XI but he s still very young and has the talent. With Lago most likely leaving to Getafe there are rumours that Mallo might switch to LB and Jonny will play as RB.

;2577327']personally i think Transfermarkt have the wrong lineups/formations' date=' Dani Alves & Adriano would be the 2 full backs with Masch & Pique the CBs

the standard 2-2-1-2-2-1 or whatever they play, not 3-4-3.[/quote']

Adriano is really playing CB in some games:

Betis game:

http://espnfc.com/uk/en/gamecast/348206/gamecast.html?soccernet=true&cc=5739

Check Tactical formation - Avarage position for Barcelona - CDL Adriano, LB - Alba

Atletico Madrid game:

http://espnfc.com/uk/en/gamecast/348190/gamecast.html?soccernet=true&cc=5739

Again set as CDL but played little bit forward(I didn't watch the match), his Avarage position is setting him either as very attacking CD or as DM :) Lb - Alba

Levante game:

http://espnfc.com/uk/en/gamecast/348220/gamecast.html?soccernet=true&cc=5739

Played as typicical CDR. LB - Montoya

And if you don't trust transfermrkt, well ESPN is one of the best media IMO.

Check where all he has played. (the reason why I gave 2 links)

This year he has played, according to transfermrkt(too lazy to check all the games in espn) only one game as LW(against Milan), all the others like LB,RB,CB or as ?(unknown for them). So maybe D RLC, ML is best for him atm.

This year he has played' date=' according to transfermrkt(too lazy to check all the games in espn) only one game as LW(against Milan), all the others like LB,RB,CB or as ?(unknown for them). So maybe D RLC, ML is best for him atm.[/quote']

I gave the breakdown of where all he has played in defense. Wouldn't even count the Milan game where he played for less than 10 mins.

IMHO is they could change Grosskreutz position then they should change Adriano to D(RLC),DM,M(RL)

Álvaro VADILLO

Potential? ----------------------- Next Rating?

thank you in Advance :)

One of the best Young Spanish talents ,

I remember last year Real Madrid wanted him , and AC.Milan scouted him during 2 matches .

He has alot of potential .

As for the next rating as I said before I don't like to predict , cause it's unreasonable and it doesn't make any sense to do so , cause how can anyone know what will the next rating will be .

Hope that helped.

Peace out B)

Álvaro VADILLO

As for the next rating as I said before I don't like to predict ' date=' cause it's unreasonable and it doesn't make any sense to do so , cause how can anyone know what will the next rating will be .[/quote']

Do not 'like' to predict too, but theoretically it 'can' be done with a little space of error. SM relies on minutes played, team standing, league status, international participation, and titles/awards won. From that you can 'predict' a future rating, especially at the end of a season.

Vadillo play started 5 matches (3 in la liga and 2 in Copa del Rey) and used as a sub several times. Total minutes is 635 and he has 2 assists. His best performance was in the game against Granada where Betis won 5-1 and it showed a lot of potential. Betis are only 2 point away from a Euro spot in la liga, which is the highest rated league in Europe according to UEFA coefficient. He's part of Spain's youth NTs (U19-U20) but not the U21 so he is not included in the coming Euro U21 championship next month.

He's 82 and looking at the Betis team you find Álex Pozuelo (about same level) at 85, so I think he is sure to get at least a +2 in future reviews (may be even +3).

Do not 'like' to predict too' date=' but theoretically it 'can' be done with a little space of error. SM relies on minutes played, team standing, league status, international participation, and titles/awards won. From that you can 'predict' a future rating, especially at the end of a season.

[/quote']

Sure , you're right , but unfortunately SM and SW is lacking sane users like me and you and many others , cause a disease called '' fanboys '' invaded them , and made the predicictions unpredictable .

Besides , If you want to forget the effect of the '' fanboys '' then i agree with you but only as predicting the '' next '' rating , as it can be observed and concluded based on stats and....etc , but when seeing people talking about a ''peak'' honestly i start laughing , Man they are talking about a 20 years prediction :P I envy them , they have superpowers :D

Peace out B)

villa to drop next review? to 92?

He won't drop' date=' will stay at 94 with a small chance of dropping to 93. though IMO he shouldn't drop, he's been playing well since his return from injury.

Álvaro VADILLO

Too early to say what his future potential will be, needs to play more to make a guess at that but he is definitely very talented. He should rise to 84/85 in the next review.

On loan yes but can't really answer whether he can break into Inter first team' date=' only those who follow Italian football closely can answer that.[/quote']

Surely those that watch Espanyol and spanish football know a hell of a lot more about a player than an italian league watcher than never see's him play....

Surely those that watch Espanyol and spanish football know a hell of a lot more about a player than an italian league watcher than never see's him play....

What I'm trying to say is even if you watch Longo at Espanyol (I've only seen him a few times) you have to watch Inter and they're other young talents to know if he stands a chance to break into Inter first team. The best of the Italian experts (Geoffrey, NapoliFan101 etc.) would be better suited to advise on that part.

I've seen a bit of him though not too much in all honesty, he seems to be talented no doubt about that. Not played all too much for Espanyol this season and he's currently injured, not too sure when he'll back though should be back from injury sometime around June. He's been good when he's played scored thrice and assisted two goals too. I'd say he's worth keeping for now to see how much he plays next season and how he recovers from his injury.

No Illarramendi and Sociedad lose and draw their 2 games. Coincidence? Maybe not! Haha will he be rising again anytime soon? And can someone who has watched a lot of him tell me what kind of player he is. I've read articles saying he's the new Xabi Alonso but from what I've seen he's a lot more defensively minded - good in the tackle and has good positional awareness (not to say he's not a good passer as well)

No Illarramendi and Sociedad lose and draw their 2 games. Coincidence? Maybe not! Haha will he be rising again anytime soon? And can someone who has watched a lot of him tell me what kind of player he is. I've read articles saying he's the new Xabi Alonso but from what I've seen he's a lot more defensively minded - good in the tackle and has good positional awareness (not to say he's not a good passer as well)

Illarramendi is the key man for this Sociedad side, like you said it is no coincidence that they've lost their last two matches and he hasn't played. Depends on when they review next, if Sociedad finish in a CL spot (really hope they do), then he should rise again sometime around June-July. Not only is he said to be the new Alonso but Barcelona also see him as a possible replacement for Xavi.

How good is Samuele Longo? I know he's currently injured' date=' does he have a chance of getting into inters team when he returns or should i just get rid?[/quote']

Longo will return to Inter this summer, l read somewhere that he might get some game time next season.

Illarramendi is the key man for this Sociedad side' date=' like you said it is no coincidence that they've lost their last two matches and he hasn't played. Depends on when they review next, if Sociedad finish in a CL spot (really hope they do), then he should rise again sometime around June-July. Not only is he said to be the new Alonso but Barcelona also see him as a possible replacement for Xavi.[/quote']

I don't think he fits the Xavi role. He plays deep right in front of the defense line. His position at Barca would be that of Busquets more than Xavi. Illarramendi strong points is tackling and positioning which are mainly defensive duty. Because he play deep, he developed the skill of long passes (opposite to Xavi skill of short/medium passes). This is why he is compared with Xabi Alonso.

As you say, his rating will depend on Sociedad reaching the CL next season. They are level with Valencia in points but they still have a game vs Real Madrid. The other way that can increase his rating is playing for Spain NT which is a big chance in the 2 friendly games next month in USA.

Claudio Bravo of Sociedad..

rise to 89??

If Sociedad finish in a CL spot then he has a good chance of rising.

EDIT: Regarding Fabinho, I haven't seen him play (only once I think) can't really help much there but if he continues playing he should rise again in the near future. Beyond that I can't really help, sorry.