Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Sorry must have got him mixed up. Question still somewhat stands' date=' does he have a decent potential or should I offload him.[/quote']

I can't help much here I'm afraid, not heard too much about him and I haven't seen him play either as he's only played very little. Sorry

Well lads, looks like Daniel Carvajal will be returning to Real Madrid this summer after Florentino Perez confirmed that Daniel Carvajal will be returning to real Madrid this summer as they are exercising there buy back clause. Do you guys think he has the potential to be a 92 rated + in the future especially if he becomes there starting RB ?

Well lads' date=' looks like Daniel Carvajal will be returning to Real Madrid this summer after Florentino Perez confirmed that Daniel Carvajal will be returning to real Madrid this summer as they are exercising there buy back clause. Do you guys think he has the potential to be a 92 rated + in the future especially if he becomes there starting RB ?[/quote']

Yes I definitely feel he has the potential to be a 92+ in the future. Massively talented and I'm a big fan of his. I expect him to play a fair bit next season and probably become Madrid's starting RB as he's being bought as a replacement for Arbeloa.

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

Is Adil Rami a solid 91?

% rise?

% drop?

Probably peak?

Hello Marek' date=' i have watched a lot of Valencia's matches this season and i think he is a solid 91.I cant seem him dropping or going up.

Valencia should secure 4th spot on the table and with that in mind i think he is a solid 91.[/i']

Sorry must have got him mixed up. Question still somewhat stands' date=' does he have a decent potential or should I offload him.[/quote']

you wont see him for another few years, not sure how/why he is on the DB, but he is a BIG prospect for Sevilla.

When will the whole Real Madrid squad drop by at least -1? I mean it's not like they are good.

Not all, as there are some good/amazing players there like Ozil and Ronaldo. But there are a some 95 (Casillas, Alonso, Ramos), 94 (Benzema) 93 (Marcelo) that surely are in for a drop sooner rather than later. They are just too high for a team that barely wins anything.

And 3 consecutive CL-Semi finals isn't a high achievement for a team with so many resources and so highly rated, one win or at least one final would be in order.

Ppl who don't agree that most of Real Madrid players are overrated when comparing with the other top teams is just blind.

Not all' date=' as there are some good/amazing players there like Ozil and Ronaldo. But there are a some 95 (Casillas, Alonso, Ramos), 94 (Benzema) 93 (Marcelo) that surely are in for a drop sooner rather than later. They are just too high for a team that barely wins anything.

And 3 consecutive CL-Semi finals isn't a high achievement for a team with so many resources and so highly rated, one win or at least one final would be in order.

Ppl who don't agree that most of Real Madrid players are overrated when comparing with the other top teams is just blind.[/quote']

To drop Marcelo would be ridiculous, he's been injured for the majority of the season, since when do players who're injured get dropped? Why should Ramos or Alonso drop? They definitely deserve to stay at 95. Benzema I agree with, he should drop, that I won't argue with but Alonso and Ramos dropping would be stupid IMO. As for Casillas, I understand why people say he should drop. I personally feel he should stay at 95 as it's only because of Mourinho that he's been benched so I feel SM should wait until next season and see whether Casillas plays under the new manager and how he plays. If he continues to be benched then a drop would be completely justifiable.

Not all' date=' as there are some good/amazing players there like Ozil and Ronaldo. But there are a some 95 (Casillas, Alonso, Ramos), 94 (Benzema) 93 (Marcelo) that surely are in for a drop sooner rather than later. They are just too high for a team that barely wins anything.

And 3 consecutive CL-Semi finals isn't a high achievement for a team with so many resources and so highly rated, [b']one win or at least one final[/b] would be in order.

Ppl who don't agree that most of Real Madrid players are overrated when comparing with the other top teams is just blind.

Drop Marcelo who has been injured? Casillas and Ramos both fell out with Mourinho so were subsequently dropped. Benzema can still score goals at will. Alonso, Ramos, Casillas all 3x WC + EC winners? LOL. Barely wins anything? They compete with Barca in the league + cup so can you blame them? And 3 semi finals in the hardest competition in the world is no mean feat.

Regarding the bolded part... so you're suggesting if they were to get to one final and 2 semi finals they all deserve their rating they have? Horrid statement there chap.

Ppl who don't agree that most of Real Madrid players are overrated when comparing with the other top teams is just blind.[/quote']

There is a valid point over the ratings of Madrid and Barca players. This is one of the problems with SM, they are very reluctant to drop ratings. It's only highlighted more because of the success of the German teams this year. As people look at the Madrid players and think Benzema, Higuain shouldn't be 94 and they'd be right.

If Higuain was at Valencia would he 94? when you take into account that Soldado who has performed consistent over the last 3 seasons is only rated 91. But it's the same at other players, should Rooney be higher than them at 95?

there is to much of a gap between players and teams, the ratings needs re balancing across the top leagues.

The reasons behind why SM don't drop players at Elite clubs in my opinion is down to the money they raise from people reserving the top clubs after all it's a key selling point, which in turn gives the biased ratings toward them.

Drop Marcelo who has been injured? Casillas and Ramos both fell out with Mourinho so were subsequently dropped. Benzema can still score goals at will. Alonso' date=' Ramos, Casillas all 3x WC + EC winners? LOL. Barely wins anything? They compete with Barca in the league + cup so can you blame them? And 3 semi finals in the hardest competition in the world is no mean feat.

Regarding the bolded part... so you're suggesting if they were to get to one final and 2 semi finals they all deserve their rating they have? Horrid statement there chap.[/quote']

LOOL, i clearly see that you are one of the blind ones CHAP.

Marcelo wasn't always injured, but some time UNFIT, in BAD FORM, sure perhaps due to injury, but perhaps not.

Casillas and Ramos were dropped by Mourinho because they were making mistakes that costed RM points (they, like SM thing they are the best, when clearly they are not).

Benzema can score goals at will? Or this is the joke of the year or Benzema doesn't care to score lately then, he's just not felling it. AHAHAHA

Actually, in la Liga they compete with other 19 teams, and not only Barcelona (a Win and a Draw this season actually), they didn't perform better in the league because they are not so good, and there was more quality in the lower teams like Atl. Madrid, Real Sociedad, Betis Malaga etc.

And the Copa del Rey they once more defeated Barça (like they did last year), but were actually beaten by Atl. Madrid, thing that actually confirms the statement in last paragraph.

I didn't say if they reached the final or actually won it they would deserve such ratings, but that would be a good/great achievement for a team like that, IMO the semi-final is the minimum for squads like Real Madrid or Barça, or they are underperforming. Actually reaching semi-finals when playing teams like OL, Tottenham, APOEL (AHAHA), isn't a big deal (such much for a difficult competition), finally this year they got more capable teams and they struggled quite a lot to get to to the Semi's.

Bayern Munich has reached 3 Finals in 4 years (one of them beating RM, and actually won one, and their average rating is still lower when comparing to RM.

Yes, Spanish NT players got their rises, mostly because of the NT achievement, and of course, those thing shouldn't pass unnoticed, but rising Ramos and Alonso to 95 was a mistake, because they didn't play at that level long enough IMO, they have one very good season, with RM and NT, that's all.

You have a different opinion, fine, thats good, but that condescending tone is quite stupid, specially when you sound clearly biased.

so we based ratings on CL finals now do we?

Man City players better get there ratings hammered now eh? complete lack of success....... Aguero, Yaya, Kompany all drops then?

this whole RM debate is pathetic...its not like they broke the Barca dominance last season and won the title with a record points haul...

look at UEFA co-effiecients here and itl show you why RM are still highly rated. Still 3rd overall best team in Europe based on performances and results in last 5 seasons.....and even based on THIS season they are 3rd best team in Europe! Last year they were number 1 side in Europe!

that is based on results not bias

these are proven top class players that would go into starting XIs in almost every top side in the world.

Mourinho did a great job of messing about with the likes of Ramos and Casillas that is well known fact.

you cannot really comment until the next round of ratings happens and then see what happens to many of these players ratings, but i wouldnt expect wholesale drops at Real Madrid.

;2601938']so we based ratings on CL finals now do we?

Man City players better get there ratings hammered now eh? complete lack of success....... Aguero' date=' Yaya, Kompany all drops then?

this whole RM debate is pathetic...its not like they broke the Barca dominance last season and won the title with a record points haul...

look at UEFA co-effiecients here and itl show you why RM are still highly rated. Still 3rd overall best team in Europe based on performances and results in last 5 seasons.....and even based on THIS season they are 3rd best team in Europe! Last year they were number 1 side in Europe!

that is based on results not bias

these are proven top class players that would go into starting XIs in almost every top side in the world.

Mourinho did a great job of messing about with the likes of Ramos and Casillas that is well known fact.

you cannot really comment until the next round of ratings happens and then see what happens to many of these players ratings, but i wouldnt expect wholesale drops at Real Madrid.

I was wondering when you would show up and defend RM ratings, and show UEFA coefficients (like UEFA and FIFA stats and results aren't biased). I only see its what they show season after season on the pitch, yes they had a very good season last year, but that was it, that was their best season by far in many years (rise them all to 99 for that by the way) and you bring that up like they do that season after season. Mourinho will leave and that team will go under to the dark ages that they should never come out. But of course not SM/SW wise, at least while they have guys like you administering.

Pathetic is already knowing what you are going to say, even before you say it. At least when concerning these topics: RM and Barça ratings.

I was wondering when you would show up and defend RM ratings' date=' and show UEFA coefficients (like UEFA and FIFA stats and results aren't biased). I only see its what they show season after season on the pitch, yes they had a very good season last year, but that was it, that was their best season by far in many years (rise them all to 99 for that by the way) and you bring that up like they do that season after season. Mourinho will leave and that team will go under to the dark ages that they should never come out. But of course not SM/SW wise, at least while they have guys like you administering.

Pathetic is already knowing what you are going to say, even before you say it. At least when concerning these topics: RM and Barça ratings.[/quote']

first time i commented on the subject, am i not allowed an opinon? :o

all you highlight is your narrow thinking and lack of judgement on how the ratings are generated and/or possibly maintained...and cant be shown otherwise because im 'defending' the ratings :rolleyes:

Its in black and white - did you even click on the link? it explains fully how the rankings are calculated - therefore they do 'do' it every season

you need to look further afield into why they possibly are still high rated, not just on one season and not reaching a CL final

Actually reaching semi-finals when playing teams like OL, Tottenham, APOEL (AHAHA), isn't a big deal (such much for a difficult competition),

they nearly did last year - lost on pens to Bayern....and you forget they knocked out Manchester United this season????