VALIENTE, Marc

PÉREZ, Víctor

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought i'd give the Spanish league ratings a go, first time doing predictions so dont expect 100% accuracy The ratings are probably around a month away so i'll update nearer the time if theres any

SM has become more concerned about new games and profits than quality. It's been a long time since the good ole' days.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread These are the predictions that I have done in the Spanish forum. The people agree very, you? GETAFE Escudero 84 > 85/86 Arroyo 80 > 82/83

Posted Images

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings 2012/2013

After Cam Lucas recently opened a thread named 'English Premiership Rating Discussion Thread' now that there is no rating schedule and rating changes happen at random and because of this it has become basically impossible to do rating predictions for a full league as we don't know when a league/team/player will be reviewed.

Unnecessary effort doesn't need to be wasted on making a new thread every year so I thought I'd continue Cam's idea and make a thread for the La Liga. This new thread will last indefinitely, anyone who has a doubt about a player(s) playing in the La Liga and would like to know how the player has been playing and whether he will rise/drop/stay can ask on the thread. Again, this thread will last indefinitely, if you have any doubt any player from the La Liga and how his rating will develop, what his next rating change will be back etc. feel free to ask on the thread and I along with others will do our best to help you. Discuss anything and everything regarding ratings of players in the Liga BBVA there.

Since the 2012/13 season is over this thread will no longer be active in a month or so (expect it to be active for a some more time as the season just ended) so I've made this new thread which will last indefinitely, no making a new thread when the season ends.

Thought I should post this in this thread so when this thread does become inactive since the 12/13 season is over, the other thread can be used (it can be used now as well but I understand if people choose to put their questions here since the season just ended).

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Now Barca have Neymar will Pedro be edged out of the starting line-up?

Impossible to say at this point, with them paying so much money for him you'd think so long as he stays injury free & adapts well Neymar will be a starter by the end of the season. I trust with so much money being spent the Barca back room staff think Neymar is ready for Europe. This means less time for Pedro, Alexis & Tello. There's talk of Alexis being sold but he was playing better towards the end of the season, there's also talk of Pedro being sold to Monaco & Tello to Liverpool. Your guess is as good as mine as to how true these rumours are but only one of the three will be sold if at all. Not forgetting that there's also Deulofeu to go out on loan next season then return in the 14/15 and fight for a starting place. I imagine Neymar will get a lot of game time this season but whether he becomes a starter depends on his performances being better than Tello, Alexis & Pedro's. By no means is he guaranteed a starting place.

I can purchase illarramendi in my game world.

Alot of talk about him on the threads - currently an 88, is he due to rise any time soon?

Also alot of talk for him to move to a big club and likened to Alonso of REal - i've not seen much of him... is that how good he is?

I also have the option of getting canales of valencia - which would be better?

Alot of talk about him on the threads - currently an 88' date=' is he due to rise any time soon?

Also alot of talk for him to move to a big club and likened to Alonso of REal - i've not seen much of him... is that how good he is?

I also have the option of getting canales of valencia - which would be better?[/quote']

i prefer to buy Illarramendi.. :)

might get +1

Villa will leave he's strongly linked with Arsenal or Spurs, Alexis will stay 90%, and Tello could leave to Liverpool. Deulofeu will be loaned, possibly to Dortmund, and Pedro, if I were the Barcelona Chairman, i would sell him. So the attack-minded players next season will be: Neymar, Messi, Alexis, Tello, and Pedro if they dont sell him.

The fact is Pedro already has built his own name, even if he stays, he will have to improve a lot the current season, cause has been a complete disaster.

IMO the best we could use would be Neymar, Messi, Alexis, and Tello rotating, as long as you can usea Iniesta as a left winger and Cesc(if they don't sell him) as a fake CF. Or even Adriano or Alves as wingers

Alot of talk about him on the threads - currently an 88' date=' is he due to rise any time soon?

I also have the option of getting canales of valencia - which would be better?[/quote']

He's so good (Illarramendi) i would get him as soon as possible. Real Sociedad has a chance to play UCL next season, they wont do anything at all, but is a good environment to be seen for Illarramendi, he's pure talent, defensively strong and good passing, the key of Real Sociedad success IMO.