Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Is this Casemiro a decent player i have a massive youth system with quite a few good CM/DM's in there would he be worth signing?

Also what about Tavares Fabinho on loan from a brazillian club to madrid B? will they sign him or is it time to sell the guy?

mascherano safe? and is he always playing centre back now not defensive midfielder. as i would be buying him for centre back. thanks.

I would drop him, terrible player, especially when playing CB. But i kind of doubt that they will drop him for now, Barcelona had a good enough season and he played a lot (not good though). I think he will keep the CB position for quite some time, he usually plays there for Barça, because of the frequent CB injuries and because he doesn't have a place anywhere else in that team.

How good do you think Alvaro Morata is? 3 goals in 3 games (although 2 as a substitute) in the U21 championship is not too shabby. Is he likely to feature much at Madrid in the coming seasons? I guess this may be difficult to answer until a new coach has been appointed.

last i heard he was highly rated at madrid and he made some apps back end of last year he will probably go out on loan next season as he will have a few admirers after his U-21 showings he will go to a team just coming up or a mid table team maybe Villareal or bilbao

I would drop him' date=' terrible player, especially when playing CB. But i kind of doubt that they will drop him for now, Barcelona had a good enough season and he played a lot (not good though). I think he will keep the CB position for quite some time, he usually plays there for Barça, because of the frequent CB injuries and because he doesn't have a place anywhere else in that team.[/quote']

Terrible?! Wow. At CB yes, but as a DM he is world class. Dont know why Barca have him and play him as a CB, they should just buy someone who can actually play there. If youve ever watched him in his natural DM position in a run of games you would see he is amazing at his job. If you saw him playing for Liverpool you would know how good he can be.

Terrible?! Wow. At CB yes' date=' but as a DM he is world class. Dont know why Barca have him and play him as a CB, they should just buy someone who can actually play there. If youve ever watched him in his natural DM position in a run of games you would see he is amazing at his job. If you saw him playing for Liverpool you would know how good he can be.[/quote']

I saw him play at Liverpool, and he was a good player back then, but i just don't like him, he is awful in the air, and i disregard any DM who isn't at least decent in the air, and he's a dirty player, he's tough and aggressive which is good, but there is a line where tough and aggressive ends and just plain drubbing begins. This is what i think about him.

I saw him play at Liverpool' date=' and he was a good player back then, but i just don't like him, he is awful in the air, and i disregard any DM who isn't at least decent in the air, and he's a dirty player, he's tough and aggressive which is good, but there is a line where tough and aggressive ends and just plain drubbing begins. This is what i think about him.[/quote']

But you cant say someone is terrible just because they are dirty, there are many dirty players out there like Suarez but they are still amazing players. He never needed to be good in the air because he could just tackle them when the balls on the ground and his aggression meant he still wouldnt get beaten all the time even though he is small. A dont see how you can say he is terrible, as a DM there arent many better out there who can tackle and cover as much ground as him. Fair enough if you dont like his type of player or ethics but to call him a terrible player is madness imo

But you cant say someone is terrible just because they are dirty' date=' there are many dirty players out there like Suarez but they are still amazing players. He never needed to be good in the air because he could just tackle them when the balls on the ground and his aggression meant he still wouldnt get beaten all the time even though he is small. A dont see how you can say he is terrible, as a DM there arent many better out there who can tackle and cover as much ground as him. Fair enough if you dont like his type of player or ethics but to call him a terrible player is madness imo[/quote']

Fair enough, i could agree, he's only a terrible CB, but i don't think he's that good of a DM, just like i don't think Xabi Alonso is that good of a CM, i prefer other kind of players, more athletic, versatile players and other characteristics that they don't have.

And when you mean he tackle them on the ground, you mean strike their legs right? lol