Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Ahh I see a lot of players from the Spanish U21 team have risen.

Illaramendi + 1

Martinez +2

Moreno +3

Koke +1

Well, they were immense, so these are deserved. The strength in depth is amazing in Spain. They could soon end up holding the World Cup, Euros, U21 Euros, Confederations Cup, U20 World Cup and U17 World Cup (October). Just ridiculous.

Slightly off topic, but do you think some of the European teams have got their squad selections wrong for the U20 World Cup? Compare some of their squads to players they could have had for instance and they would have much stronger sides. In other words, would the U21 Euros be classed as a bigger competition than a World Cup (U20s)? Sounds a bit strange and true tbh.

Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Real Madrid have beaten Manchester City in the race to sign Spanish midfielder Isco, it has been confirmed.

The 21-year-old has penned a five-year deal at Real after joining from Malaga for a reported fee of €27 million.

Isco has snubbed City:D:D:D

No rise for Isco or Thiago??? Surely a +1 could have been on the cards, they bossed the midfield for Spain and nobody could get near them, it was like men v boys!

Also do we think Isco will get much game time at Madrid?????

Is Carvajal set for big things at Real Madrid? I've had a player swap offer of Carrick (who I can do without) for him and was just wondering since I don't closely follow La Liga.. :)

Carvajal won't even need to sweat to be a starter in front of Arbeloa (horrible' date=' I attach you a photo that descrives him very well), so I think is a good deal.

[img']http://www.orgullosodesercule.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/537267_10151661881139852_1350340849_n17.jpg[/img]

Carvajal won't even need to sweat to be a starter in front of Arbeloa (horrible' date=' I attach you a photo that descrives him very well), so I think is a good deal.

[img']http://www.orgullosodesercule.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/537267_10151661881139852_1350340849_n17.jpg[/img]

If anyone can translate that would be good. Is it saying Arbeloa is less useful than a cone?!

Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

If anyone can translate that would be good. Is it saying Arbeloa is less useful than a cone?!

No it simply says that the cone would be better than Arbeloa.:D:D:D

If you look up Arbeloa in your dictionary' date=' you'll probably find this definition:

Once, there was a soccer player who wanted to success. He tried it hard. Then, he realized cones can't play soccer, but he didn't care and went on with his dream. Now, he plays at Real Madrid. His name is... Arbeloa.

-Hey, someone left a cone here.

-Don't touch it! It can be an Arbeloa.

:D:D:D

Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Recently i read this: Angel Di Maria is among several players that Real is willing to hand over to Tottenham in order to bring in Bale.

So i really don't know if Ancelotti will do some changes letting go Di Maria (and probably also Pepe) and getting Bale instead.

But i guess that if Di Maria stays at Real, he won't be a regular starter under Ancelotti.

He’ll be used for rotation only, he didn’t convince at all last season.

That's my opinion mate.:o

No rise for Isco or Thiago??? Surely a +1 could have been on the cards' date=' they bossed the midfield for Spain and nobody could get near them, it was like men v boys!

Also do we think Isco will get much game time at Madrid?????[/quote']

any ideas on this???

;2639209']let me just get my crystal ball out....

seriously though' date=' i havent heard an rumours, and i guess he will still be a first team player :P[/quote']

I thought sorcery was banned here :( anyway you should throw that ball away and start paying attention to the rumours you are missing all the good news :D

Worst rumor i heard was galatasary:rolleyes:

what a relief :P

Recently i read this: Angel Di Maria is among several players that Real is willing to hand over to Tottenham in order to bring in Bale.

So i really don't know if Ancelotti will do some changes letting go Di Maria (and probably also Pepe) and getting Bale instead.

But i guess that if Di Maria stays at Real' date=' he won't be a regular starter under Ancelotti.

He’ll be used for rotation only, he didn’t convince at all last season.

That's my opinion mate.:o[/quote']

yea I heard that too it was something like 50m + Di Maria + Pepe if that's right someone should really report this deal :rolleyes: but I think he would prefer a team playing in CL , I am just asking to know how long he will keep his rating

Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

A little late, but here it goes:

Does he injure his goalkeeper?

Does he scores own goals?

Does he ask for a salary rise?

Does he loses important balls?

Is he cheap?

Does he help with the traffic?

Can you use him as a eccentric hat?