Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

hmmm i think its like gotze when rise +2 ( young players rise fast ) varane its same story. played few games for real madrid if you remember. i think this rise is not only he played like a boss on cenfederation cup , is for his transfer to barcelona too .. now or later will be 92 , so its no mistake. btw young players rise fast ( gotze , neymar , alaba , hazard on france rise to 92 best player there . and just win the champion only ) this is my opinion . sorry my english guys.

All those Neymar haters are hidden since the confecup started! Cant wait to see him with Messi.

deserves a rise.. isn't it?

BUMp! and people thought I was crazy.. of course he deserves it, not because I am a FCB fan, just because he showed his talent.

The main problem is that people is so skeptical with him. people dont trust him, and some of you will need to see him lifting up 3 UCL and 4 Ballons d'Or to say "Ok he's decent"

Well until today Neymar was rated the same as Jovetic, Schurrle AND GODLY Ashley Young so in that respect the rise to 92 is justified. I think what irks people most about players like Neymar, Gotze, Varane rising is that SM has an unfortunate habit of fast tracking popular young players, who often have 2-3 rises in the time it takes for a league to be reviewed.

This makes it extremely unfair on those in competitive worlds who haven't been able to get their hands on the uber talents and have to spend months waiting for their scouting on less popular players to pay off while they watch the "golden boys" (for what of a better name) of SM rapidly rise.

If Neymar had got to 92 today, but we'd seen a full big leagues end of season review and perhaps a few other smaller leagues too (Portugal, Ukraine etc) it wouldn't be so irritating.

I can understand a few rises post U21s & Confeds but most of those rises should have been included in League reviews.

Respuesta: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Sorry for my english.

Neymar has already shown that performance pressure is still magnificent. Remember that no one could with him in Confederation's Cup

At Barcelona no doubt it will be a permanent fixture and that ensures a minimum of 93/94.

It does not seem bad the climb to 92 and I'm sure will be on 93 November at least

I think he deserves it tbh ' date=' but then ....putting him at the same level with Reus i don't think that's fair .

[/quote']

What's with this nonsense. Why do people keep on comparing ratings of different players?

Well, If it goes like this then ok let's see it upside down.Robinho is 91 and Neymar was also 91. Put a +1 to Neymar because Robinho is not at the same level with Neymar, and then you can say that the rise is deserved, right? Get serious please..

The rating is right imo. I'm not the biggest fan of Neymar either and I had doubts too about Neymar's rating as Brazilian League is not the best place to review players because of the weak defences and blah blah. But he proved me wrong with good perfomances vs strong opponents in Confederations and now I'm just taking my hat off to him.

Please lol. This is just a prime example of the bias that SM shows to players at the top Spanish clubs. Heaven forbid people who pre order Barcelona within a game-world have to wait a few months for Neymar to rise.

I'm assuming by the same flawed SM logic we'll see the top goal scorer of the confederations cup aka Torres rise?.................didn't think so.

Please? so he didn't have a good Confed cup? he didn"t score the goals he did in the confed cup? not sure where your going with this....smileys-thinking-854927.gif

What's with this nonsense. Why do people keep on comparing ratings of different players?

Well' date=' If it goes like this then ok let's see it upside down.Robinho is 91 and Neymar was also 91. Put a +1 to Neymar because Robinho is not at the same level with Neymar, and then you can say that the rise is deserved, right? Get serious please..

The rating is right imo. I'm not the biggest fan of Neymar either and I had doubts too about Neymar's rating as Brazilian League is not the best place to review players because of the weak defences and blah blah. But he proved me wrong with good perfomances vs strong opponents in Confederations and now I'm just taking my hat off to him.[/quote']

You can't take one sentence out of context , I was clear , i said that Neymar deserves 92 and Reus a 93 and that's why i said it's unfair , i meant unfair to keep Reus as a 92 player .

I agree with him being a 92 player , he tore the Confed cup apart , and all those haters are gone now .

Peace out B)

You can't take one sentence out of context ' date=' I was clear , i said that Neymar deserves 92 and Reus a 93 and that's why i said it's unfair , i meant unfair to keep Reus as a 92 player .

I agree with him being a 92 player , he tore the Confed cup apart , and all those haters are gone now .

Peace out B)[/quote']

you make it sound Neymar won the confed cup on his own...:rolleyes:

the team around him was immense. Paulinho & Fred were MILES better than Neymar

;2648306']you make it sound Neymar won the confed cup on his own...:rolleyes:

Hahahahaha sure it was a result of a perfect cooperation between all team members and staff . :P

But he gave us a '' classy :P '' show , and was named the MVP too .

Peace out B)

;2648306']you make it sound Neymar won the confed cup on his own...:rolleyes:

I agree on most things with you, infact rarely disagree, but which Brazil were you watching? 'MILES' better? Neymar is shoulders above every other Brazil attacker. Whilst every player ofcourse plays a part in a winning side, no one has done more in an attacking sense than Neymar, out of 5 matches, notched up 4 goals and 4 asissts, against some top footballing sides like Mexico, Italy, Uruguay and Spain.

If you actually look at him as a player beyond the so called hype, he is actually a very gifted footballer. This is the first time hes really exploded though on the International scene, he's still 21.

Jeeez, a few decent performances in the Confed Cup justifies a rise to 92?! No, that's not how the rating system should work!

Why should it be that playing a few additional games in a different tournament all of a sudden places a huge emphasis on a players rating?!

Players should earn their ratings with the majority of emphasis on what they do at club level. This is where they play the large majority of games so it should be represented within their rating.

An I'm not a Neymar 'hater', just fed of of this ridiculous rating system that's being dictated by spotty little teenagers.

Jeeez' date=' a few decent performances in the Confed Cup justifies a rise to 92?! No, that's not how the rating system should work!

Why should it be that playing a few additional games in a different tournament all of a sudden places a huge emphasis on a players rating?!

Players should earn their ratings with the majority of emphasis on what they do at club level. This is where they play the large majority of games so it should be represented within their rating.

An I'm not a Neymar 'hater', [b']just fed of of this ridiculous rating system that's being dictated by spotty little teenagers[/b].

We all agree on this , whether we agree on Neymar's rating or not .

Peace out B)

Jeeez' date=' a few decent performances in the Confed Cup justifies a rise to 92?! No, that's not how the rating system should work!

An I'm not a Neymar 'hater', just fed of of this ridiculous rating system that's being dictated by spotty little teenagers.[/quote']

Exactly, while i still think people overhype Neymar a little (ill be satisfied after seeing him in europe for a season), he is no doubt a talented player and his confed cup showcased that. HOWEVER, i cant help but feel had he not became a barca player they would have left him at 91. I would have liked to see him play a fantastic half a season with barcelona before giving him that rise, no one else form Confed Cup has really ben rewarded in the same way.

Overalll i think Neymar is or has the capability to be 92 rated in sm, but i dont agree with the way they have risien him as its all a bit premature barcelona performance based for me.

No' date=' that's not how the rating system should work![/quote']

"rating system" and "work" shouldn't be in the same sentence, unless it also includes "doesn't".

There doesn't seem to be any set requirement for a rating, it's just how they feel at the time. Lots of players aren't rated at all what they should be. I don't think 92 for Neymar is so bad, but it looks bad because so many other players have inaccurate ratings. The "anytime" rating schedule would theoretically stop this happening, but it hasn't seemed to.

I agree on most things with you' date=' infact rarely disagree, but which Brazil were you watching? 'MILES' better? Neymar is shoulders above every other Brazil attacker. Whilst every player ofcourse plays a part in a winning side, no one has done more in an attacking sense than Neymar, out of 5 matches, notched up 4 goals and 4 asissts, against some top footballing sides like Mexico, Italy, Uruguay and Spain.

If you actually look at him as a player beyond the so called hype, he is actually a very gifted footballer. This is the first time hes really exploded though on the International scene, he's still 21.[/quote']

if you watch how they have played under Menezes and then Scolari, youll know what im saying.

Your telling me Neymar carried the team? it was alot more the other way around. With Menezes, Neymar was left to do everything he wanted regardless of team work hence they were cack. Big Phil has turned that on its head and made them play as a unit, with Neymar on the Left of the attack - his ideal role, rather than through the middle.

And why does everyone have to quote the statistics? that proves little. Fred got 5 goals too?

If you look beyond the youtube videos and the game highlights of his goals and assists, you see he has many flaws to his game as well as the bits everyone raves about, i have watched enough Santos games, Brazil games to qualify a point without seeming to be told i dont know what im talking about...yes i know already he is gifted, finishing wise, skill wise (what Brazilian isnt though) technical ability...ive seen enough brazilians billed as the next Pele etc to take them all with a pinch of salt, even still with Neymar im not sold UNTIL he puts in a couple of decent seasons at Barca.

Neymar rise has nothing to do with the Confed Cup. He simply switched from Brazil to Barça/La Liga. If he remained in Brazil, his rating would have stayed at 91.

No biggie. On the other hand, the broken tediously slow erratic rating updates, the crappy unrealistic match engine...

Neymar rise has nothing to do with the Confed Cup. He simply switched from Brazil to Barça/La Liga. If he remained in Brazil' date=' his rating would have stayed at 91.

No biggie. On the other hand, the broken tediously slow erratic rating updates, the crappy unrealistic match engine...[/quote']

He's not even played a game for Barca yet, so why should it be deemed acceptable for his to rise to 92?

Player ratings should be based on performances only, I suppose Varela should rise to 89 as he's moved to United too ;)

Personally, I think Neymar's rise isn't such a big deal. I think he's good enough. If you compare him to other 92 strikers I would say he's as good as, if not better, than quite a lot of them. He's just not risen above 91 as that's the cap when playing in Brazil on SM.

My opinion.

Also - for those saying Neymar is the only one to rise from the Confeds and, conversely, Neymar is getting a rise cos he carried Brazil in the tournament etc etc.. Paulinho rose to 91 on the same day. So that kinda pulls the rug from under both those arguments as Paulinho rose, which in turn recognises how damn good he was too for Brazil over the past few weeks.

Personally' date=' I think Neymar's rise isn't such a big deal. I think he's good enough. If you compare him to other 92 strikers I would say he's as good as, if not better, than quite a lot of them. He's just not risen above 91 as that's the cap when playing in Brazil on SM.

My opinion.

Also - for those saying Neymar is the only one to rise from the Confeds and, conversely, Neymar is getting a rise cos he carried Brazil in the tournament etc etc.. Paulinho rose to 91 on the same day. So that kinda pulls the rug from under both those arguments as Paulinho rose, which in turn recognises how damn good he was too for Brazil over the past few weeks.[/quote']

No, Paulinho also changed leagues, to Tottenham/EPL.

illaramendi could be a 91+ in madrid or just as bench warmer?

He's certainly good enough to replace Alonso,but i think Alonso still have some years left and staying at Sociedad is the best for Illarramendi now

He's certainly good enough to replace Alonso' date='but i think Alonso still have some years left and staying at Sociedad is the best for Illarramendi now[/quote']

Mourinho reportedly wants Alonso.:eek: