Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Honestly' date=' Muniain had a horrible season, all Athletic though. But he was a brilliant prospect and hasn't improved...

IMO hes not up to what everybody expected.. I wouldnt keep him if I could get another quality player[/quote']

yea when they where in europa he had a amazing season iam thinking a flash in the pan for him and not as good as everyone thinks guess its time to sell him as i have Isco,Neymar,Wilshere and veratti soon fighting for a spot in my first XI

despite the move to atlético we can expect a drop on villa of -1 or -2?

He will get -1 only, -2 would be too unfair on him especially since he scored 10 goals last season with little appearances. I think Villa will be very capable of keeping 93 at Atletico Madrid, making him a good striker still in SM.

He will get -1 only' date=' -2 would be too unfair on him especially since he scored 10 goals last season with little appearances. I think Villa will be very capable of keeping 93 at Atletico Madrid, making him a good striker still in SM.[/quote']

So shall I keep hold of him then ? Rather than selling him for 10 mil as was offered by Atletico Madrid.

Also, do you expect the following to rise ? Luís GUSTAVO, Javi ESPINOSA, Sergi GÓMEZ, Álex GRIMALDO, Álvaro MORATA, Femenía KIKO,Isaac CUENCA, Etxebarria BEÑAT, Fernández ALEX, José CAMPAÑA.

So shall I keep hold of him then ? Rather than selling him for 10 mil as was offered by Atletico Madrid

keep him, especially if you're only getting 10 mil for him, he'll be playing CL football with Atlético so as long as he performs his rating won't be declining.

keep him' date=' especially if you're only getting 10 mil for him, he'll be playing CL football with Atlético so as long as he performs his rating won't be declining.[/quote']

Cheers for that. Cancelled all deals, Still a good 93 rated player (if he drops). Could you share any insight to these players rising ?

Also, do you expect the following to rise ? Luís GUSTAVO, Javi ESPINOSA, Sergi GÓMEZ, Álex GRIMALDO, Álvaro MORATA, Femenía KIKO,Isaac CUENCA, Etxebarria BEÑAT, Fernández ALEX, José CAMPAÑA.

David Villa droped to 93, as predicted by many forumers around. But now I wonder do Higuain and Benzema deserve their 94?

Let's compare last year stats(without friendlies) of those three forwards:

Villa:

Club stats : 43 games(2261 min/52 min per game) - 16 goals - 9 assists

NT stats: 6 games(277 min/46 min per game) - 3 goals - 2 assists (all in CC 2013)

Higuain:

Club stats : 44 games(2506 min/57 min per game) - 18 goals - 9 assists

NT Stats: 6 games(424/71 min per game) - 5 goals - 0 assists

Benzema

Club stats : 50 games(2872 min/57 min per game) - 21 goals - 21 assists

NT stats : 5 games(438 min/88 min per game) - 0 goals - 2 assists

From the stats up(taken from transfermrkt) Benzema is best representative club player, but worst NT from those 3. And we all know that rating is from club AND nt games.

So again the question : If Villa deserve 93 rating, are Higuain and Benzema deserving their 94?

David Villa droped to 93' date=' as predicted by many forumers around. But now I wonder do Higuain and Benzema deserve their 94?

Let's compare last year stats(without friendlies) of those three forwards:

Villa:

Club stats : 43 games(2261 min/52 min per game) - 16 goals - 9 assists

NT stats: 6 games(277 min/46 min per game) - 3 goals - 2 assists (all in CC 2013)

Higuain:

Club stats : 44 games(2506 min/57 min per game) - 18 goals - 9 assists

NT Stats: 6 games(424/71 min per game) - 5 goals - 0 assists

Benzema

Club stats : 50 games(2872 min/57 min per game) - 21 goals - 21 assists

NT stats : 5 games(438 min/88 min per game) - 0 goals - 2 assists

From the stats up(taken from transfermrkt) Benzema is best representative club player, but worst NT from those 3. And we all know that rating is from club AND nt games.

So again the question : If Villa deserve 93 rating, are Higuain and Benzema deserving their 94?[/quote']

You sound like a Barca fan, mate. As a neutral fan (nor barca nor madrid), I think ratings should not just be based on stats, as someone quoted once, that

stats are like miniskirts, they don't reveal the main part
:D Based on performing levels, I think all of three got their deserved ratings.

You sound like a Barca fan' date=' mate. As a neutral fan (nor barca nor madrid), I think ratings should not just be based on stats, as someone quoted once, that :D Based on performing levels, I think all of three got their deserved ratings.[/quote']

I wrote and then erased something as PS in my original post. Here it's what I wrote:

P.S. I'm not Barca or Real fan. From spanish team I like most Valencia.

And I erased it becouse now Villa now is Atletico player, so it's about Atletico and Real Madrid, Barca has nothing to do with that compare.

And if there is some explanation about Benzema's rating. There are none about Higuain's. He has goal per 139.22 min, Villa - 141.31, almost same for club level. For NT - goal per 84.8 for Higuain, goal per 92.33 for Villa. And let's not forget Barca won Division, last year, and RM only Supercup! So there is no excuse for Higuain's 94 rating, and there are some issues with Benzema's IMO.

And if not stats and trophies what else matters in soccer? If you play well but not winning, so you're not playing well enough!

I wrote and then erased something as PS in my original post. Here it's what I wrote:

P.S. I'm not Barca or Real fan. From spanish team I like most Valencia.

And I erased it becouse now Villa now is Atletico player' date=' so it's about Atletico and Real Madrid, Barca has nothing to do with that compare.

And if there is some explanation about Benzema's rating. There are none about Higuain's. He has goal per 139.22 min, Villa - 141.31, almost same for club level. For NT - goal per 84.8 for Higuain, goal per 92.33 for Villa. And let's not forget Barca won Division, last year, and RM only Supercup! So there is no excuse for Higuain's 94 rating, and there are some issues with Benzema's IMO.

And if not stats and trophies what else matters in soccer? If you play well but not winning, so you're not playing well enough![/quote']

If stats and trophies were all that matters in FOOTBALL, then small teams would not have any fans, all people would have been fans of Barca, Madrid, Bayern, ManU or whichever heavyweight team. Yes they are important for any player, but you gotta play with your heart, soul, body and mind combined. For eg. If a striker who is below average, playing as a third choice player in a big team gets a lucky break because first two choices gets injured and gets 15+ goals and mostly of them merely tap ins and created by hard works of other teams, and wins some kind of trophy, doesn't mean he is a world class player. Callejon for madrid (now at napoli) and Chicharito at ManU are prime examples for it, (no disrespect but most people agree they are not world class)

If stats and trophies were all that matters in FOOTBALL' date=' then small teams would not have any fans, all people would have been fans of Barca, Madrid, Bayern, ManU or whichever heavyweight team. Yes they are important for any player, but you gotta play with your heart, soul, body and mind combined. For eg. If a striker who is below average, playing as a third choice player in a big team gets a lucky break because first two choices gets injured and gets 15+ goals and mostly of them merely tap ins and created by hard works of other teams, and wins some kind of trophy, doesn't mean he is a world class player. Callejon for madrid (now at napoli) and Chicharito at ManU are prime examples for it, (no disrespect but most people agree they are not world class)[/quote']

I completly agree with you on that. But Chicharito isn't rating 94 :) And there no a single player with rating above 91-92 in the "small teams". What i mean is to be with higher rating A) You have to be veryyyyyy good player in not so good team B) You have to be a regular player in very good team or C) Have to be good player in good team(for highest rating).

That's why this is definition for 90-95 rated players:

90-95 - A player who has proved his class on a regular basis in one of the major world leagues or for a top ranked national team or on the continental stage;

So player in small team have no chance to be 94-95 rated :) He have to move on to become if he's good player(Like Benteke if he continue to play like last season).

But here it's about 3 players who are definitelyin 90-95 gap. 3 players who by statistics are very close to each other. 3 players who play almost to same position. And one of them, the only one who won a major title last season, gets -1. So maybe the others have to get -1 too? And btw I have Higuain in 3 of my teams, Villa in only 1 :) So I'm here against my teams wanting he to become 93 :P But I believe that Falcao 94, Cavani 93 and Higuain, Benzema at 94 is kind a not right :) Maybe Falcao 94, Cavani 94, Higuain 93, Benzema 93/94 (here I have doubts) is more fair :)

I completly agree with you on that. But Chicharito isn't rating 94 :) And there no a single player with rating above 91-92 in the "small teams". What i mean is to be with higher rating A) You have to be veryyyyyy good player in not so good team B) You have to be a regular player in very good team or C) Have to be good player in good team(for highest rating).

That's why this is definition for 90-95 rated players:

90-95 - A player who has proved his class on a regular basis in one of the major world leagues or for a top ranked national team or on the continental stage;

So player in small team have no chance to be 94-95 rated :) He have to move on to become if he's good player(Like Benteke if he continue to play like last season).

But here it's about 3 players who are definitelyin 90-95 gap. 3 players who by statistics are very close to each other. 3 players who play almost to same position. And one of them' date=' the only one who won a major title last season, gets -1. So maybe the others have to get -1 too? And btw I have Higuain in 3 of my teams, Villa in only 1 :) So I'm here against my teams wanting he to become 93 :P But I believe that Falcao 94, Cavani 93 and Higuain, Benzema at 94 is kind a not right :) Maybe Falcao 94, Cavani 94, Higuain 93, Benzema 93/94 (here I have doubts) is more fair :)[/quote']

Villa is a world class dude, but he is getting old, not performing due to that very unfortunate injury that he never really recovered from, so his drop makes sense. Ratings of Falcao, Cavani, Benzema are prefect for me. Now the case of Higuain, many may argue that he should get 93, The only reason that I will agree for his 93 is due to his consistent injuries, otherwise he is well deserving winner at 94 because of his movement, aerial ability and finishing skills (not to be misunderstood to be as ability to convert tap ins)

Villa is a world class dude' date=' but he is getting old, not performing due to that very unfortunate injury that he never really recovered from, so his drop makes sense. Ratings of Falcao, Cavani, Benzema are prefect for me. Now the case of Higuain, many may argue that he should get 93, The only reason that I will agree for his 93 is due to his consistent injuries, otherwise he is well deserving winner at 94 because of his movement, aerial ability and finishing skills (not to be misunderstood to be as ability to convert tap ins)[/quote']

Nah if there's any reason Higuain should be 93, it's because he's never been able to perform in the CL.

Villa is a world class dude' date=' but he is getting old, not performing due to that very unfortunate injury that he never really recovered from, so his drop makes sense. Ratings of Falcao, Cavani, Benzema are prefect for me. Now the case of Higuain, many may argue that he should get 93, The only reason that I will agree for his 93 is due to his consistent injuries, otherwise he is well deserving winner at 94 because of his movement, aerial ability and finishing skills (not to be misunderstood to be as ability to convert tap ins)[/quote']

If u're saying that Higuain and Benzema are better then Cavani and in same category as Falcao, then I argue a lot!

And Silva's 94 is about his NT as well, becouse Higuain, or whoever not spanish, simply can't do what Spain team did last 6-7 years ever!

I believe that Higuain and Benzema at 93 and Cavani at 94 wouldn't be so unfair. Higuain have only 13 full games last season and Benzema only 8!!! If your own manager changes you so much, so smth is cleary wrong!

If u're saying that Higuain and Benzema are better then Cavani and in same category as Falcao' date=' then I argue a lot!

And Silva's 94 is about his NT as well, becouse Higuain, or whoever not spanish, simply can't do what Spain team did last 6-7 years ever!

I believe that Higuain and Benzema at 93 and Cavani at 94 wouldn't be so unfair. Higuain have only 13 full games last season and Benzema only 8!!! If your own manager changes you so much, so smth is cleary wrong![/quote']

IF Higuain's Argentina couldn't replicate Spain's recent success, then when did Falcao's Colombia and Cavani's Uruguay did?