Kazzer

Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

IF Higuain's Argentina couldn't replicate Spain's recent success' date=' then when did Falcao's Colombia and Cavani's Uruguay did?[/quote']

I agree with drops for higuain and benzema. If villa can drop (yeah he is older so what) and he has been no worse at club level and alot better at nt, i do believe higuain and benz should too. And they dont deserve 94s based on sm, class players nonetheless in reality gi really like higuain especailly, hope arsenal can sign him, they have not been prolific enough (not goals per min etc, but total, as thats what ratings are based on, you cant play one game a year and score 5 goals and be a 99, to be a 94. Par with cavani and lewa would be good rating for the current, madrid havent even won alot lately tbf, giants they are.

Id like to see who agrees on my rm ratings (and i do not support barca or think they are the best thing in the world)

Casillas 94. Yeah mou dropped.him etc and he is amazing, but being sexond fiddle to lopez for pure appearances while not inj suspended cant keep the 95.

Varane. 90

Ramos 95

Marcelo 93

Ozil 95 (guy is amazing, bar cr7 easily the.shining light in rm)

Benz 93

Hig 93

Alonso 95 (guy is still the best long passer in the world and a great respinsible deep playmaker/dm when needed)

Di maria 93

Ronaldo 98

Pepe 92 (worst player in the XI for me)

Ill do my barca too tbf (and i ak unbiased for anyone who wipl say otherwise for some reason)

Valdes 93, just because f titles won, he will move and drop.

Pique 95

Alves 94 (good t see sm drop a high rated barca/rm player for once they are chciken most times)

Alba 92

Biscuits 95 (even thiugh i.hate his crying)

Xavi 96. Yep. Amazing player and 96 still puts him top 5 in the world, but he has declined somewhat.and cannot be on par with iniesta in my view)

Iniesta 97

Messi 99

Pedro 92 (doesnt do.enough for me migjt be a little harsh thiw one.. edit: 92/93)

Sanchez. I dont know.what he is rated but he needs to drop of its 92 or higher, i think he is 92/93)

Fabregas 94/95. What a guy but getting no chances.reqlly compared.to how good he is.and.players like busquets, alonso and likely schwieny being 95 i dont know he gets the kinutes and stats/performances to keep a 95 for ajother season if things dont change, that sm logic, in rl i rate him super highly.

Song recently dropped so fine.

Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Ill do my barca too tbf (and i ak unbiased for anyone who wipl say otherwise for some reason)

Valdes 93' date=' just because f titles won, he will move and drop.

Pique 95

Alves 94 (good t see sm drop a high rated barca/rm player for once they are chciken most times)

[b']Alba 92[/b]

Xavi 96. Yep. Amazing player and 96 still puts him top 5 in the world, but he has declined somewhat.and cannot be on par with iniesta in my view)

Iniesta 97

Messi 99

Pedro 92 (doesnt do.enough for me migjt be a little harsh thiw one.. edit: 92/93)

Sanchez. I dont know.what he is rated but he needs to drop of its 92 or higher, i think he is 92/93)

Fabregas 94/95. What a guy but getting no chances.reqlly compared.to how good he is.and.players like busquets, alonso and likely schwieny being 95 i dont know he gets the kinutes and stats/performances to keep a 95 for ajother season if things dont change, that sm logic, in rl i rate him super highly.

Song recently dropped so fine.

Alba should be 93 in my opinion: key member for Vicente del Bosque's Spanish national side and FC Barcelona's primary left-back. He was an offensive threat for both sides, NT and Barca. His passing was excellent and his crosses more often than not found its target. Otherwise i do agree very much with your analysis and your opinions.:D

Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Alba should be 93 in my opinion: key member for Vicente del Bosque's Spanish national side and FC Barcelona's primary left-back. He was an offensive threat for both sides' date=' NT and Barca. His passing was excellent and his crosses more often than not found its target.[/b'] Otherwise i do agree very much with your analysis and your opinions.:D

Agree. Amazing speed, amazing threat, eye for goal, performing at both club and national team just lacks a bit defensively, I wouldn't mind if he gets to 93

Valdes 93' date=' just because f titles won, he will move and drop.

Pique 95

Alba 92

Iniesta 97

Messi 99

[b']Song recently dropped so fine.[/b]

Song hasn't dropped, he's still 91-rated.

And do you think Song will drop in the next review or stay?

Hard to say... To be honest I haven't seen him play more than once or twice since he moved to Spain.

Stats-wise I guess he's in the danger zone of a drop but if he still got the same qualities he showed when he played for Arsenal he's definitely worthy of his 91.

Can any body help me regarding these players. I've recently inherited a team with these players and wondering which are the good prospects. If you think they're good prospects then can you bold them please. Thanks.

Baptistão LEO, Do you expect him to rise ? If so to what ?

Lucas PIAZÓN, Al I know that he was on loan at Malaga. Do you expect him to rise ?

Luka MODRIĆ, I heard he was a flop at Madrid so dunno if he can maintain his 93 rating.

José RODRÍGUEZ,

ÓLIVER, Torres

ASPAS, Iago

ILLARRAMENDI, Asier

MARTÍNEZ, Iñigo - I'm not sure about this guy. Is he a good talent ?

GÓMEZ, Moi

MORATA, Álvaro

Can any body help me regarding these players. I've recently inherited a team with these players and wondering which are the good prospects. If you think they're good prospects then can you bold them please. Thanks.

Baptistão LEO' date=' Do you expect him to rise ? If so to what ?

Lucas PIAZÓN, Al I know that he was on loan at Malaga. Do you expect him to rise ?

Luka MODRIĆ, I heard he was a flop at Madrid so dunno if he can maintain his 93 rating.

José RODRÍGUEZ,

ÓLIVER, Torres

ASPAS, Iago

ILLARRAMENDI, Asier

MARTÍNEZ, Iñigo - I'm not sure about this guy. Is he a good talent ?

GÓMEZ, Moi

MORATA, Álvaro[/quote']

Personally, I would keep all of them. I would loan out LEO, PIAZON, RODRIGUEZ, ASPAS, GOMEZ and MORATA (depending how deep your team is)

Illarramendi and Martinez are keepers. Just a matter of time before Martinez goes to a big club.

ADRIANO' date=' Correia 90/[b']91[/b]/92/>

Is he a safe 91, will he rise/drop?

I think he's safe atm. He has been injured too often this season forcing him to miss playing time. He closed out the season not in best form, often being the most unconvincing defender. This poor form caught the eye of Brazil manager, who opted against calling up Adriano for the Confederations Cup. I still can't forget his poor defending to allow Robben to cut inside with a move inside that we've seen many, many times before...I think that in that moment Robben has thought: I always do the same dribble and shot, yet you're gonna eat it!:D That said, he has done the thankless jobs pretty well and hit a couple of bazookas (the game-winner vs. Valencia and the tying goal vs. Atletico Madrid). Offensively he had his best season with Barca, scoring 6 goals. For all these reasons he should be safe at his current rating.

Does any one see Moi GÓMEZ rising to 84 ? Is he a good player ?

He may rise to 84/85 but i don't know when.:D

He has made 24 appearances this seaso' date=' doing pretty well and now he will face a new challenge, after Villarreal promotion to La Liga. I think he will have a promising future. [/b']

Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

He may rise to 84/85 but i don't know when.:D

He has made 24 appearances this seaso' date=' doing pretty well and now he will face a new challenge, after Villarreal promotion to La Liga. I think he will have a promising future. [/b']

Cheers for the quick reply. He's availbe in my g/w should I sign him ? Like I said, money is tight :P

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Cheers for the quick reply. He's availbe in my g/w should I sign him ? Like I said' date=' money is tight :P[/quote']

If you are in a competitive world, why not? :D

However you have never said that you've got tight budgets.:P:p:p

Is Guardado a solid 89? I gather he won't rise to 90 anytime soon. Also: does he play enough at LB to keep that position?

Also, should i be looking to get rid of Cuenca now, considering it's highly unlikely he will every get a chance at Barca after being injured so much last season.

Is Guardado a solid 89? I gather he won't rise to 90 anytime soon. Also: does he play enough at LB to keep that position?

Also' date=' should i be looking to get rid of Cuenca now, considering it's highly unlikely he will every get a chance at Barca after being injured so much last season.[/quote']

Guardado is safe, he should keep his 89 and will maintain LB position. Last season, Cissokho has struggled and saw other players such as Andres Guardado and Juan Bernat tried out of position at left-back ahead of him, so i can see no reason to remove that position.

In my opinion you can get rid of Cuenca. He doesn’t have an obvious way into the Barcelona 1st team and other teams may not take a risk with him being injured.:D