Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Is it just me that can see Isco hitting 92? I dont think he should but I could see it happening with the way SM review players these days

I think it's just you :P, Isco should definitely rise to 91 and he will but rising him straight to 92 wouldn't be deserved.

I think it's just you :P' date=' Isco should definitely rise to 91 and he will but rising him straight to 92 wouldn't be deserved.[/quote']

I'm not saying he should but with SM being on crack nowadays it isnt beyond the realms of possibility! :o

Any chance of a rise for Pedro and Varane?

Everything depends on for whom he bets this new season Ancelotti, if Varane or Pepe.

PEPE/S.RAMOS or VARANE/S.RAMOS

I see the punctuation of Pedro just just now, ahunque do not reject a raise because they were playing NEYMAR / MESSI / PEDRO

In your opinion who will be the defender that Barcelona will get? Their new manager said that it is going to be a great signing. Thanks in advance :)

Could be anyone, tbf jever heard a manager say it wasnt a great signng elae whats the point.

Luiz is a good shout, not alot of quality Cbs really on the market atm, but they could always break the bank for near anyone.

Any one advise me on a few Spanish youths i have iam not to sure about? need to cut wage bill

David Gill

Alvaro Vadillo

Grimaldo

Manquillo

Jose Rodriguez

Campana(i know hes just moved to england but played a lot of football in spain is he decent or a seller?)

Javier Mascherano(my player) for two of these:

Lucas Digne

Kevin de Bruyne

Felipe Anderson

Martin Montoya

Juan Iturbe

Ola John

Lorenzo Insigne

Which two players(if any) would you buy for Mascherano?

Good if they are full back and winger but not necessary. Potential is the most important.

Ranking of duos would be nice because I don't know if he accepts every offer.

Thanks for all opinions!

Lucas Digne

Kevin de Bruyne

Felipe Anderson

Martin Montoya

Juan Iturbe

Ola John

Lorenzo Insigne

Good if they are full back and winger but not necessary. Potential is the most important.

Thanks for all opinions!

id get Digne & Insigne

Any one advise me on a few Spanish youths i have iam not to sure about? need to cut wage bill

David Gill

Alvaro Vadillo

Grimaldo

Manquillo

Jose Rodriguez

Campana(i know hes just moved to england but played a lot of football in spain is he decent or a seller?)

Keep Grimaldo, Rodriguez and campana

Lucas Digne

Kevin de Bruyne

Felipe Anderson

Martin Montoya

Juan Iturbe

Ola John

Lorenzo Insigne

Thanks for all opinions!

Digne and one of de bruyne/insigne/Montoya depending on positional circumstances

Hey guys would appreciate some help regarding la Liga players

Isco, does anyone know how Isco will fit in to the team and his prospects of making an impact at Madrid ?

And with Bale being rumoured to sign for Madrid can we see Isco being pushed down the pecking order behind Di Maria, Ozil, Ronaldo, possibly bale ?

I have Wilshere, Isco and Oscar but due to concerns and immense talent I have to sell one from the trio.

Cheers guys !

Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Hey guys would appreciate some help regarding la Liga players

Isco' date=' does anyone know how Isco will fit in to the team and his prospects of making an impact at Madrid ?

And with Bale being rumoured to sign for Madrid can we see Isco being pushed down the pecking order behind Di Maria, Ozil, Ronaldo, possibly bale ?

I have Wilshere, Isco and Oscar but due to concerns and immense talent I have to sell one from the trio.

Cheers guys ![/quote']

I have the same concern, however after reading Spanish Media i think Di Maria and maybe Ozil will be the ones that will be losing more with the hypothetical arrival of Bale. Isco is doing an amazing pre season and apparently is one of the players Ancelotti is more pleased with

Re: Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

I have the same concern' date=' however after reading Spanish Media i think Di Maria and maybe Ozil will be the ones that will be losing more with the hypothetical arrival of Bale. Isco is doing an amazing pre season and apparently is one of the players Ancelotti is more pleased with[/quote']

Isco is defiantly a top talent, it's just that I'm concerned if Bale arrived and all the top players stayed, which would push him further down the pecking order. Oscar and Wilshere ( when fit ) are pretty much starters for their respective clubs, Bu I feel Isco is better than Wilshere just worried about his gametime, that's why I am thinking of parting with him..