Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Kazzer

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

according to a "SM progressive rising system" yes' date=' if you're considering real capacities, he's a 89 player right now[/quote']

I don't think so. He hasn't played any minute this season and last season since Tito's illness he didn't played too much. I think he is good but 88 is enough at this moment.

But don't sell him, I think he will play much more seeing how Alexis and Pedro are performing :rolleyes:

Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

What about Carvajal? Why he doesn't play in starting line-up? I thought to buy him 'cause I need a full right back' date=' but Daniel is playing only the final minutes of Real Madrid's matches. :confused:[/quote']

Hold on to him, he will take over as their first choice in due time. Arbeloa isn't good enough to keep starting for one of the worlds best teams.

I don't think so. He hasn't played any minute this season and last season since Tito's illness he didn't played too much. I think he is good but 88 is enough at this moment.

But don't sell him' date=' I think he will play much more seeing how Alexis and Pedro are performing :rolleyes:[/quote']

Is Pedro actually playing badly?

At the moment' date=' worst forward/winger of the team.[/quote']

Which is of course why he is played every game.

Pedro has his detractors because of his low goals vs park-bus defenses (which is most teams now vs Barça). Neymar will likely score/assist more (not yet a given, by the way, he hasn't really encountered such bunkering before), but Pedro is the ultimate team player. Not going to go down in rating unless he sits on the bench every game.

Which is of course why he is played every game.

Pedro has his detractors because of his low goals vs park-bus defenses (which is most teams now vs Barça). Neymar will likely score/assist more (not yet a given' date=' by the way, he hasn't really encountered such bunkering before), but Pedro is the ultimate team player. Not going to go down in rating unless he sits on the bench every game.[/quote']

Excuse me? Have you seen Barcelona's matches of the last year? He has been pretty awful and the only thing he can do is pressure. No 1v1, no dribbling, failing at passing, no goal... is this what you ask to a forward? Just good at defending? For god's sake!

I haven't said that his rating must go down but now you say, it wouldn't surprise me. 92 would be still very generous with him, specially considering that players in very good form like Reus or Hazard are 92 rated.

Excuse me? Have you seen Barcelona's matches of the last year? He has been pretty awful and the only thing he can do is pressure. No 1v1' date=' no dribbling, failing at passing, no goal... is this what you ask to a forward? Just good at defending? For god's sake!

I haven't said that his rating must go down but now you say, it wouldn't surprise me. 92 would be still very generous with him, specially considering that [b']players in very good form like Reus or Hazard are 92 rated.[/b]

If you put it like that Pedro should be 89 :P