Kazzer

Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Re: Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

u think bartra and deulofeu are potential stars?

Very much so, Bartra has taken every chance hes been given and performed well, still a long way to go but I can see him being at the heart of Barca's defence in the coming years.

He should probably be partnering Masch over Pique at the moment.

Deulofeu has been amazing at Everton, drifts past players with alarming ease at times, still aspects of his game to work on but I can see him being the final piece in the front 3 of Barca.

if he keeps performing this way, and considerating the hype around him and that he's playing for Barcelona... how long before we can see a rise for Neymar? although I know Reus should be a 93 before than him, and many other players... but there is a possibility.. isnt it?

if he keeps performing this way' date=' and considerating the hype around him and that he's playing for Barcelona... how long before we can see a rise for Neymar? although I know Reus should be a 93 before than him, and many other players... but there is a possibility.. isnt it?[/quote']

hes playing well if he starts to chip in with a few more goals and barca have a good finish in the league and champs league i think he could do it by the end of the season changes

if he keeps performing this way' date=' and considerating the hype around him and that he's playing for Barcelona... how long before we can see a rise for Neymar? although I know Reus should be a 93 before than him, and many other players... but there is a possibility.. isnt it?[/quote']

You know he will be the best player of the world in few years or the second if Messi keeps playing as well in the following years.

Is Oliver likely to rise in next update?

For sure. 83 is too low for him.

You know he will be the best player of the world in few years or the second if Messi keeps playing as well in the following years.

For sure. 83 is too low for him.

How much do you think he will increase by?

At least 85 by the next review' date=' but don't sell him, he will be a future 90+ nearly sure.[/quote']

He is one of my long term hopes so no chance of selling him.

So Sami Khedira has opened the door to a move away from Madrid by says they always make him a scape goat(the media) they ail never be a fan no matter how well he plays because he wasnt a marquee signing isnt spanish and was a fan of jose.

So hows he playing? is he playing well or quite bad?

So Sami Khedira has opened the door to a move away from Madrid by says they always make him a scape goat(the media) they ail never be a fan no matter how well he plays because he wasnt a marquee signing isnt spanish and was a fan of jose.

So hows he playing? is he playing well or quite bad?

he's good, but the type of player that never shines. hes not playing a huge amount of minutes but he does good when he plays.

In any other team he would be one of the stars (not the main star, hes not that kind of player). but Madrid is known for disgracing good players and making them think theyre not that good.

I'd suspect he'll likely be 93 in the next Spanish roundup if Barcelona keep playing this way.

Is Koke down for a +1?

Giving the way he and Atletico are playing, I'd say so. Maybe not this time around but toward the end of the season perhaps.

See Alberto Moreno started LB other night, so id guess he is now Spains 2nd choice LB correct? And for the near future?

Also, regarding Juan Bernat. Will Valencia develop him as his natural winger role or continue to mold him into a LB? Where does this leave Salva Ruiz & Jose Gaya?

;2758700']See Alberto Moreno started LB other night' date=' so id guess he is now Spains 2nd choice LB correct? And for the near future?

Also, regarding Juan Bernat. Will Valencia develop him as his natural winger role or continue to mold him into a LB? [b']Where does this leave Salva Ruiz & Jose Gaya?[/b]

I would also like to know more about this if anyone has any opinions.

;2758700']See Alberto Moreno started LB other night' date=' so id guess he is now Spains 2nd choice LB correct? And for the near future?

Also, regarding Juan Bernat. Will Valencia develop him as his natural winger role or continue to mold him into a LB? Where does this leave Salva Ruiz & Jose Gaya?[/quote']

I think Bernat has already been converted into a LB, and a good one IMO. hes doing great, i'd rather have him in my team, and not Alberto Moreno, but right now Alberto Moreno was a good choice to play against Georgia, but the second choice is Monreal, when hes fit.

anyways Del Bosque is trying with diferent u21 players like Alberto Moreno, Nacho, once he called up Montoya for the RB, and even Koke played as a RB.

Alberto Moreno is a good LB, and of course a keeper, but i preffer Bernat.

Gaya is also a good one, nothing to say about Salva Ruiz