Peru and Iran

Re: Riferimento: Peru and Iran

Best risers (and talent):

1) Yotun' date=' Yoshi (starter of Sporting Cristal and NT) 78 - 82/83

2) Cueva, Cristian (starter of U. S. Martin de Porres) 76 - 80/82

3) Ampuero, Alvaro (starter of Universitario, on loan from Parma) 75 - 80/82[/quote']

ye Yotun is good, i remember him now:D:D

Re: Peru and Iran

Rodrigo Tosi playing for Tractor on SM and now showing as retired.

However according to Soccerway he's now playing for Esteghlal and has playd in 9 of their 10 games this season including their last game.

Should have got a small rise for this and his minutes at Tractor the last season IMO.

Tried going on Soccerwiki to see if I could change this but it says "It is not currently possible to edit this player as an edit has recently been approved."

Can anyone shed more light on this?

However according to Soccerway he's now playing for Esteghlal and has playd in 9 of their 10 games this season including their last game.

Should have got a small rise for this and his minutes at Tractor the last season IMO.

Tried going on Soccerwiki to see if I could change this but it says "It is not currently possible to edit this player as an edit has recently been approved."

he not retired in my gameworlds mate. rated 80.

might have been a duplicate player so one is retired.

That is very strange... In my gameworlds he is rated 78 and retiring.

Additional Info:

Club - Tractor Club

Born - 6 januar 1983

Position - AM/Wing

Nationality - Brazilian

Thats the only Rodrigo Tosi in my gameworlds. What data do you have about Tosi in your gameworld Daggers?

Additional Info:

Club - Tractor Club

Born - 6 januar 1983

Position - AM/Wing

Nationality - Brazilian

Thats the only Rodrigo Tosi in my gameworlds. What data do you have about Tosi in your gameworld Daggers?

I had another look yesterday and discovered he now also appears to be in the Estghlal squad rated 80. Now I'm 99% certain he wasn't there the other day as I wouldn't have searched for his name if he was there (I looked at their squad). Now (and before) when you do a name search only one name shows up and that's the one I bought the 78 rated version who's at Tractor Club.

I'm just annoyed because I'm in a game world where 80 is the max to sign and he was going to be a first team player once he got his deserved rise from his time at Tractor club. Now i'm stuck with a player who was one of my more expensive signings, who who doesn't make the first team and won't go up. :o

I'm also wondering if Iman Mousavi will get updated correctly as when I go on soccerwiki there's now option to change his club to where he plays now (Naft Tehran - their not on SM currently) and only the maximum option of a +2 for him:( which I feel would be a little harsh.

Additional Info:

Club - Tractor Club

Born - 6 januar 1983

Position - AM/Wing

Nationality - Brazilian

Tosi RODRIGO

Club: Esteghlal

Age 29

Date of Birth 6 January 1983

Nation : Brazil

Position: DM/CM

Foot Both

Rating : 80

Rating History - since 31 May 2009

Date Changed Old Rating New rating Change

13 Oct 2012 83 80 -3

3 Mar 2012 84 83 -1

1 Oct 2011 85 84 -1

13 Nov 2009 86 85 -1

7 Jul 2009 87 86 -1

thats mine mate.

Additional Info:

Club - Tractor Club

Born - 6 januar 1983

Position - AM/Wing

Nationality - Brazilian

Tosi RODRIGO

Club: Esteghlal

Age 29

Date of Birth 6 January 1983

Nation : Brazil

Position: DM/CM

Foot Both

Rating : 80

Rating History - since 31 May 2009

Date Changed Old Rating New rating Change

13 Oct 2012 83 80 -3

3 Mar 2012 84 83 -1

1 Oct 2011 85 84 -1

13 Nov 2009 86 85 -1

7 Jul 2009 87 86 -1

thats mine mate.

Found him. The mix up was that one of them is called Tosi Rodrigo and the other Rodrigo Tosi...

Obviously it's the same guy, maybe he got multiple personalities and therefore SM decided that one of them had to quit:D

At 17 february 2011 his rating increased from 77 - 78 as Rodrigo Tosi and at 1 october 2011 his rating decreased from 84 - 83 as Tosi Rodrigo.

This really shows how accurate the rating system is some times...:rolleyes:

Found him. The mix up was that one of them is called Tosi Rodrigo and the other Rodrigo Tosi...

Obviously it's the same guy' date=' maybe he got multiple personalities and therefore SM decided that one of them had to quit:D

At 17 february 2011 his rating increased from 77 - 78 as Rodrigo Tosi and at 1 october 2011 his rating decreased from 84 - 83 as Tosi Rodrigo.

This really shows how accurate the rating system is some times...:rolleyes:[/quote']

Makes you wonder just how many other duplicates their might be and how long they have been duplicated for :eek: Gives added justification for the need to review the lesser leagues though :)

With only 14 of the Iran Persian Gulf Cup teams on the database so far will they add the last 4 before the review ends?

I have Iman Mousavi of Naft Tehran who arn't on the database how can I update him on Soccerwiki when his team isn't on it?:confused:

No looks like the answer.

Naft Tehran second in the league (fifth last season) - not even added in the review!!! ...and the players who do play for them who are on the game not reviewd!!

Poor reviewing from SM :rolleyes:

No looks like the answer.

Naft Tehran second in the league (fifth last season) - not even added in the review!!! ...and the players who do play for them who are on the game not reviewd!!

Poor reviewing from SM :rolleyes:

its simple. clubs not on the DB arent being added or reviewed.

there was clubs from malta, iceland, latvia not done because they are not on the DB and SM/Soccerwiki saving time by skipping them out.

you could add them yourself and start editing players to the new club...

its simple. clubs not on the DB arent being added or reviewed.

there was clubs from malta' date=' iceland, latvia not done because they are not on the DB and SM/Soccerwiki saving time by skipping them out.

you could add them yourself and start editing players to the new club...[/quote']

Thanks for the reply :) How do I do this?

Answered by JMH_daggers. Thanks :)