Sign in to follow this  
Geoffrey

♠ Anzhi's Quest To Greatness (Ultimate World Championship 2012) ♠

Anzhi to give a young promising manager the reins to the club!

200px-Anzhi_Makhachkala.png

anzhi.jpg

Geoffrey takes control of Anzhi.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Anzhi were founded in 1991 and play their home games at Khazar Stadium in Makhachkala. The club is also known as Dagi. They have a rivalry with Terek.

I'm extremely happy to be able to take over Anzhi. It will be a new era for the russian club with the financial backing and interest it is getting. I believe with some more positive changes' date=' great scouting, solid youth development, and attracting stars, Anzhi can become a force to be reckoned with in world football. We can reach as far as we dream! [/quote']

In a surprise turn of events, Anzhi Makhachkala have decided to turn to a young youthful manager to take control. The ambitious russian club has made headlines in the world with the signings of Samuel Eto'o, Lassana Diarra, Christopher Samba, and Yuri Zhirkov. The billionare investor , Suleyman Kerimov, has made it his mission to transform the russian club into one of the world's great clubs.

41575.jpg

I'm extremely passionate about football' date=' and Im willing to place my assets, and financial backing into Anzhi. This fine city should be estatic and eager with this new change we are willing to bring. I believe Geoffrey will be able to guide us to heights unknown. I have big plans and I place my complete trust in Geoff. Guus Hiddink will now become our director of football here at Anzhi, and will be a senior mentor to our young manager.[/quote']

Anzhi declare interest in up and coming stars in world football

1346726807_bong-da-damiao200.jpg3666.png

It is belived that the ambitious russian are in talks with external clubs Internacional and Malaga over their respective stars. Leandro Damiao and Alaron Isco are believed to be making their ways to Russia. It seems that final agreements have been made, and Anzhi seem to be getting bargain prices for the two stars.

Leandro Damiao has really shone in the past year and is now considered to be the main man up front for A Seleção(Brazilian National Football Team). He has been gaining interest from many top teams in Europe, but he looks set to make his way to Russia.

Alarcon Isco has been fantastic for Malaga this year in the champions league. He is a bright young talent from Spain and only 20 years old. Many analysts have compared him to being the next "Iniesta." Malaga may have to sell its young starlet after offloading Santi Cazorla in the summer.