.:GC 236:. - Transfer News,Discussions and M/Rs

Elohim

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: .:GC 236:. - Transfer News,Discussions and M/Rs

Borussia-M%F6nchengladbach.png

- Gladbach appoinst new manager -

Elohim (Forum) takes control of Monchengladbach.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Monchengladbach were founded in 1900 and play their home games at Borussia-Park in Mönchengladbach. The club is also known as Die Fohlen.

This'll be a legendary setup !

Borussia%20Monchengladbach.png

-Brazil star joins Gladbach after intense negotiations-

Monchengladbach have made a new offer to Dortmund for Felipe SANTANA of 6,850,000.

Dortmund have made a counter offer to Monchengladbach for Felipe SANTANA of 7,000,000.

Monchengladbach have made a new offer to Dortmund for Felipe SANTANA of 6,730,000.

Dortmund have made a counter offer to Monchengladbach for Felipe SANTANA of 7,400,000.

Monchengladbach have made a new offer to Dortmund for Felipe SANTANA of 6,730,000.

Dortmund have made a counter offer to Monchengladbach for Felipe SANTANA of 7,700,000.

Monchengladbach have made an offer to Dortmund for Felipe SANTANA of 6,350,000.

Felipe-Santana.jpg

The offer for Felipe SANTANA of Dortmund from Monchengladbach has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Yes ... that was extremely intense ... BUT ... I'm a genius ... I get some much needed depth in at CB and with his 87 rating (should increase to 88 soon enough) He'll take the starting spot next to Alvaro Dominguez !

Team is slowly taking shape now !

- Belgian star striker joins Gladbach -

article-2190518-149C2C92000005DC-907_634x419.jpg

The offer for Kevin MIRALLAS of Everton from Monchengladbach has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Couldn't be happier right now !

I GOT THE PLAYER I WAS GOING FOR ALL ALONG !

Since I joined up in this GC, my main goal was adding Mirallas to my team to pair him up with Luuk De Jong !

I reckon they'll become a lethal duo !

And with Santana joining, there's no need for me to sell Luuk De Jong either ... I've got pretty much a complete squad now !

I'd like to extend a big thank you to the Everton manager Mark Ferry for being an awesome bloke to talk with !

One of the more pleasant negotiations I've had.

With Kevin Mirallas' departure, I've brung in Hanke and Brouwers so thats an extra player to my very small squad. I'm also signing Adriano from Barcelona for 16 million which I reckon is a bargain as he's getting alot of play time there. Third signing is Jonas Olsson coming from West Brom for 5 million. depth in squad is coming on great.

Thanks to all managers involved.

Won 5-1 in friendly tonight with Jelavic scoring 2. Start as you mean to go on!

Great to have you post here Mark !

I really want the involved managers to post on here to make this one of the more active threads ..

I'm really LOVING this GC ... and so far it's been great for me !

Once again, was a complete pleasure dealing with ya Mark, and keep on posting :D

-Swedish superyoungster joins Gladbach-

1986402_209_372.jpg

-Hiljemark here seen in a game in the U-21 jersey-

Oscar HILJEMARK has completed his move to Monchengladbach from IF Elfsborg for 3,333,000 plus Christofer HEIMEROTH and Amin YOUNES . All other offers were turned down.

It cost me a decent amount of cash, aslong as an old GK and a decent youngster but I'm more then happy !!!!

-Swedish superyoungster joins Gladbach-

1986402_209_372.jpg

-Hiljemark here seen in a game in the U-21 jersey-

It cost me a decent amount of cash' date=' aslong as an old GK and a decent youngster but I'm more then happy !!!![/center']

Does he have any potential? i havent seen him before, ratings?

Archived