.:GC 236:. - Transfer News,Discussions and M/Rs

Elohim

Re: .:GC 236:. - Transfer News,Discussions and M/Rs

One of the biggest GC cheaters are in this GC -.- Genoa's manager Vito Bitteto ...

In what way is he a cheater?

Also in regards to your Feilaini comment, yeah I'm trying to sell him, same as the deal with Mirallas I want a 2 for 1 offer but no-one seems interested at the minute.

How do you double quote in a single post? Was looking to quote your Fellaini comment but couldnt figure out how.

And welcome to the setup Inglis.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The deal involving Lille OSC and Patrick HERRMANN of Monchengladbach has been rejected. Lille OSC are insulted by the received offer.
The deal involving Arsenal and Luuk DE JONG of Monchengladbach has been rejected. Arsenal are insulted by the received offer.

Stop insulting me first then ya cheeky muppets !

:D

I mean seriously, who accepts 15 million on De Jong ?:rolleyes:

Stop insulting me first then ya cheeky muppets !
:D

I mean seriously' date=' who accepts 15 million on De Jong ?:rolleyes:[/center']

Have you seen the arsenal manager's dealings? He has crippled that team and not for the better.

I mean look at that Cazorla deal :eek: and i asked why he accepted 3 million for jenkinson and not my 6 mil, he states he made a mistake which he still didnt notice after accepting the wrong bid, unreal

Hi Queens park manager here 3 things

1 I have 97 accepted bids and 1 player already signed

2 Vito Bietto is a cheat i thought it was common knowledge that he ruins teams and has be known to sell players for credits

3 The ad's on the forum are getting much better bin weevils and Filipino cupid what more could a man need.possibly a link to the sunday sport:D

ha fair enough i wasn't quite sure if you meant something else or not but who cares:p

Haha

:P

And I'm currently negotiating for 6 other players :P

You should really learn the trade ;) Only reason I join GC's is because I enjoy the manager to manager dealing ! :D

I've made 3 internals

;)

Only 3? :P

I'm on 8 at the moment. Ok, half of them are a few kids for cash, but shifted Carvalho and Albiol to Sampdoria and Malaga, and brought in Di Natale for cash, and Lahm for Higuain and 5m. Really pleased with the last deal, started off with the obvious 3 high-rated defenders so that deal effectively lets me put Di Maria into my starting line-up ahead of Carvalho :D

Not expecting too much more though, unfortunately got a building a list of managers not to bother dealing with. Told one of them countless times that I'm not interested in a player 2-ratings lower and cash for my top players, yet I'm still getting those offers on a daily basis. If only you could block managers from making offers like you can block their PMs :rolleyes:

Only 3? :P

I'm on 8 at the moment. Ok' date=' half of them are a few kids for cash, but shifted Carvalho and Albiol to Sampdoria and Malaga, and brought in Di Natale for cash, and Lahm for Higuain and 5m. Really pleased with the last deal, started off with the obvious 3 high-rated defenders so that deal effectively lets me put Di Maria into my starting line-up ahead of Carvalho :D

Not expecting too much more though, unfortunately got a building a list of managers not to bother dealing with. Told one of them countless times that I'm not interested in a player 2-ratings lower and cash for my top players, yet I'm still getting those offers on a daily basis. If only you could block managers from making offers like you can block their PMs :rolleyes:[/quote']

Well, I've currently brought in 5 players from internals

;)

Quite a bit of difference dealing as Real Madrid and Borussia Mönchengladbach eeh ? ;)

Borussia%20Monchengladbach.png

-Match Report-

Elohim (Forum) earned a draw with Monchengladbach against Bremen.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Monchengladbach and Bremen in their Friendly fixture.

Xhaka was on the scoresheet for his side.

This was my last friendly testing the 4-3-3 (wingers) formation with Gladbach !

Rather pleased with a 2-2 draw (Xhaka with a brace) against fellow Bundesliga side Werder Bremen.

This was a great test for the lads and they stood up great against a good opponent !

Next up in tomorrows friendly is scottish side Aberdeen ... really looking forward to this Scottish-German clash ... I've no idea why but I reckon this friendly will prove to have my best result yet.

I can't understand why people are crying and moaning about the pre-season friendlies, I personally find them rather awesome and VERY entertaining.

Borussia%20Monchengladbach.png

-Match Report-

This was my last friendly testing the 4-3-3 (wingers) formation with Gladbach !

Rather pleased with a 2-2 draw (Xhaka with a brace) against fellow Bundesliga side Werder Bremen.

This was a great test for the lads and they stood up great against a good opponent !

Next up in tomorrows friendly is scottish side Aberdeen ... really looking forward to this Scottish-German clash ... I've no idea why but I reckon this friendly will prove to have my best result yet.

I can't understand why people are crying and moaning about the pre-season friendlies' date=' I personally find them rather awesome and VERY entertaining.[/center']

i have no problem with them, i just think they are in accurate.

i have no problem with them' date=' i just think they are in accurate.[/quote']

Yeah perhaps, but it atleast gives you a chance to battle it out with a wide variety of clubs and managers (If you're lucky enough to get a game against a managed side that is)

Quite a bit of difference dealing as Real Madrid and Borussia Mönchengladbach eeh ?

;)

Very true, although some people do expect you to accept peanuts for top players because you've got Kaka ahead of them.

Depends if we're talking about Zouma though. Almost had him (had an accepted bid for a few hours) until St.Etienne's manager found out a certain German team could offer him more cash :P

Very true' date=' although some people do expect you to accept peanuts for top players because you've got Kaka ahead of them.

Depends if we're talking about Zouma though. Almost had him (had an accepted bid for a few hours) until St.Etienne's manager found out a certain German team could offer him more cash :P[/quote']

ARSEnal tried bidding 15 million for De Jong

:rolleyes:

What ?! :o What an evil sod ! He should be hung ;):P

Archived