.:GC 236:. - Transfer News,Discussions and M/Rs

Elohim

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: .:GC 236:. - Transfer News,Discussions and M/Rs

Looking forward to the friendly tonight against monchengladbach. A real test for my team' date=' especially the new signings. Might have 1 or 2 new faces in before the big friendly but at best they can hope for is a place on the bench.[/quote']

Good luck mate!

I've found most people in this game world don't give you an answer:rolleyes:

Yeah, found that as well. They're usually the people who then come back and offer you a 94-rated player who's barely played this season for Ozil and Khedira. They don't deserve an answer :rolleyes:

On the friendlies topic, Everton have won everyone of their games. Came up against some VERY tough opposition such as, Guarani FC, Mersin İY, Lierse S,K EN Paralimni, Burton Albion, Ebbsfleet United, and the mighty Dagenham & Redbridge.

Only heard of the last 3 dont even know which countries the others are from! Roll on 3 days with the league starting.

Elohim, Sylvain Distin + 2 mil for De jong?

Deal, thanks. :rolleyes:

Edit: I've also put a ridiculous offer in to Arsenal for Arteta to see if he accepts or not. Worth a try looking at his deals.

On the friendlies topic' date=' Everton have won everyone of their games. Came up against some VERY tough opposition such as, Guarani FC, Mersin İY, Lierse S,K EN Paralimni, Burton Albion, Ebbsfleet United, and the mighty Dagenham & Redbridge.

Only heard of the last 3 dont even know which countries the others are from! Roll on 3 days with the league starting.

Edit: I've also put a ridiculous offer in to Arsenal for Arteta to see if he accepts or not. Worth a try looking at his deals.[/quote']

i think his deals are based on in game ratings not real life form.

Tonight's friendly result was a footballing lesson for Aberdeen as they got beat from a rampant monchengladbach 5-1. A good test for the new look Aberdeen side but it was all down to better quality of finishing that separated the sides.

Manager Inglis hoped that the recent friendly could become a regular fixture and could also open up to possible dealings between the 2 clubs.

On the friendlies topic' date=' Everton have won everyone of their games. Came up against some VERY tough opposition such as, Guarani FC, Mersin İY, Lierse S,K EN Paralimni, Burton Albion, Ebbsfleet United, and the mighty Dagenham & Redbridge.

Edit: I've also put a ridiculous offer in to Arsenal for Arteta to see if he accepts or not. Worth a try looking at his deals.[/quote']

Haha that's an Epic deal for Me ;-) :-Ptbh I'm probably looking to sell De Jong ... Not too fussed about him ... But he's got 90 potential atleast ... Would be looking to Bring in a LB and a replacement striker !

Tonight's friendly result was a footballing lesson for Aberdeen as they got beat from a rampant monchengladbach 5-1. A good test for the new look Aberdeen side but it was all down to better quality of finishing that separated the sides.

Manager Inglis hoped that the recent friendly could become a regular fixture and could also open up to possible dealings between the 2 clubs.

I Do often play alot of friendlies during a season, but would not want em too often, how about 1 friendly every 2 weeks ?

As for your Zouma loanbid. Believe it or not ... But he's actually a starter. Especially in the current formation !

using 5 defenders wich leaves Me a bit short back there yano :-P

I Do often play alot of friendlies during a season' date=' but would not want em too often, how about 1 friendly every 2 weeks ?

As for your Zouma loanbid. Believe it or not ... But he's actually a starter. Especially in the current formation !

using 5 defenders wich leaves Me a bit short back there yano :-P[/quote']

No problem about Zouma, worth a try but if you manage a few signings and fancy loaning him you know where I am.

Yeah a friendly would be good, one every 2wks sounds good or even once a month would suit me.

Hopefully that should be it in terms of deals at Madrid. Wasn't expecting on selling him, but couldn't say no when I got an offer of Javi Martinez and Luiz Gustavo for Sami Khedira. Don't think there's too much between Khedira and Martinez, and needed some depth at CB so the versatile Gustavo is a fantastic addition to my cup team. Also managed to shift Kaka, bringing in Yann M'Vila for him. Expect Kaka to be rated higher than M'Vila for a while, but probably won't find a better deal for him.

Don't know about vito bitetto, but cheat alert on Dynamo Kyiv's Filipe San and Bursaspor's Coach Sant'Ana. Ok, I know their names are only slightly similar...that is, until you notice that Filipe San's nickname is Sant'Ana, and some of the deals between the accounts in WC27921 are horrific (and there's already an ABD at Bursaspor from Kyiv).

A nice end to pre season with a hard fought 1-1 draw against Juventus for my Aberdeen side, Juventus leaving it till the 80th minute for the equaliser.

Season starts today against title favourites Celtic which is a tough test for my new look side but with some good pre season results confidence is high.

1st team debuts for the likes of Zambrotta, Hargreaves, Tainio who add experience alongside young loan stars Niang and Guidetti.

Looking for 1 more loan signing and possibly another 1 or 2 signings and that should be the squad complete.

Elohim (Forum) steered Monchengladbach to victory against fierce rivals Dusseldorf in the Rhein Derby.

Monchengladbach outclassed Dusseldorf and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

De Jong scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Konoplyanka and Mirallas were also amongst the goalscorers.

And I'm top of Bundesliga on GD

;):D

Next up .... BREMEN !

Good start to my European Campaign with Everton against what is most likely the strongest of my three opponents, Lokomotiv Moskva. Won 2-0 with Velios scoring both in his first game of the season. Group shouldnt cause too much of a problem on paper with FC Seoul and Cruzeiro my other opponents, but as the old saying goes, 'The game isn't played on paper'.

2nd league game of the season ended in a 1-1 draw with rivals Rangers. Another disappointing result but considering Considine was sent off after the 14th minute for a 2 footed lunge manager Inglis looked on the positives, after having more possession and double the shots than Rangers at Ibrox Gavin Rae equalised a Ian Black free kick but just couldn't find the winner. The new look side are starting to gel and it won't be too long before the Dons get the 1st win of the season.

Tonight there's a chance for some fringe players to impress as Aberdeen take on Edgar David's Barnet. Inglis stated that there will a mix of youth and new signings in the line up who could stake a claim for a 1st team spot against St.Mirren on Saturday.

Great first win of the season for Aberdeen as they beat St.Mirren 2-0 away with goals from McGinn and Tainio, the only disappointment was the injury to new captain Zambrotta with a nasty head injury. Up next is Motherwell with the Dons looking to keep momentum and stay in touch with the early league leaders Celtic and Dundee.Utd.

Archived