.:GC 236:. - Transfer News,Discussions and M/Rs

Elohim

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: .:GC 236:. - Transfer News,Discussions and M/Rs

spacer.gif

After their result against Furth, Monchengladbach are now unbeaten in 6 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Haven't lost a game so far with my Gladbach side ... and those games includes Bayern Munich,Hamburg and Schalke in the shield

:D

Konoplyanka is however VERY injuryprone wich is quite sad seeing as he's one of my best players with 5 goals and 2 assists in 5 games ... :P

Got Schalke tonight ... should be quite fun :D

After the opening day defeat to Celtic Aberdeen have went on a 7 game unbeaten run to climb the league and now sit joint top with Celtic. Tonight's game saw Aberdeen up against 2nd placed Hearts but a hard fought win saw super sub Jonny Hayes strike the only goal of the game. Hayes goal came 2mins after Boyata get sent off for his 2nd yellow card. With defeats to league leaders Dundee Utd and 2nd placed Hearts the table has new leaders in the shape of Celtic and Aberdeen. Up next for Aberdeen is a home game against Ross County.

• 5 months later...

Still here with Madrid. Won the league title last season but didn't even get out of CL groups so that's my main target for this season.

Sacrificed a bit of depth at the start of this season to bring in a bit more talent. Sold Benzema, Pepe, Di Natale, Coentrao, Sahin, and M'Vila to bring in Ribery, Hummels, Carvajal and Toprak.

I'm still here with Aberdeen. Won the league last season and got a nice little squad together.
Still here with Madrid. Won the league title last season but didn't even get out of CL groups so that's my main target for this season.

Sacrificed a bit of depth at the start of this season to bring in a bit more talent. Sold Benzema' date=' Pepe, Di Natale, Coentrao, Sahin, and M'Vila to bring in Ribery, Hummels, Carvajal and Toprak.[/quote']

Nice one guys! Ryans Tornado is in at Foggia aswell! So that's atleast 4 forumers in here! I love my wee Gladbach side! Hopefully I'll get 2 very good additions tomorrow from unmanaged that'll make life easier for me!

got my first win tonight after 13 bloody games! Was hard but I never gave up! Forza Gladbach!

Archived