Is this the greatest XI of all time?

Guerilla

Re: Is this the greatest XI of all time?

Is this the greatest XI ever? Who else would you put in instead?

A45bhMmCQAAOi4T.jpg

Swap Casillas out for someone maybe?

Pele for Ronaldo?

Discuss...

Schmeichel easily best GK ever.Pele instead of Ronaldo is pretty easy and for me Ronaldinho instead of Messi.I'd put Rijkaard instead of Iniesta.

Schmeichel easily best GK ever.Pele instead of Ronaldo is pretty easy and for me Ronaldinho instead of Messi.I'd put Rijkaard instead of Iniesta.

You always do so well and then go and put something stupid :P

Ronaldinho was brilliant but not for a long enough period of time. Messi has been sensational for at least 5 years now and he's still only 25.

Iniesta is a tough one. I honestly think he's right up there with the best ever but he gets overshadowed at Barca because Messi takes all the headlines and he's not really a goalscorer.

Pele and Ronaldo is an interesting one to be honest. Ronaldo gets overlooked so easily when people are considering the greatest ever because sadly people just remember 'fat Ronaldo' from his latter days, but in his prime he was better than just about anybody.

Decent team but Cafu greatest right back ever?

Your having a laugh.

No Dutchmen in the side either.

You can see this is not FIFA endorsed as there are no Englishmen in it.(Currently ranked 5th best team in world -down from 3rd best last month-Fifa be smoking some nasty stuff)

Name a better right back then, don't just say it's wrong. That's the point, so people can discuss what they think.

I'm surprised England are top 10 to be honest, we're hopeless. As for FIFA, they're usually completely against England in every way.

Name a better right back then' date=' don't just say it's wrong. That's the point, so people can discuss what they think.

I'm surprised England are top 10 to be honest, we're hopeless. As for FIFA, they're usually completely against England in every way.[/quote']

Carlos Alberto/Santos

Will Di Stefano make that side? But it's difficult to do what you are attempting..although I think a while back MFF or one of the swedish forumers had a similar thread.

Also rather interesting as most sites have Maldini as one of the greatest Lb's

Ronaldinho was brilliant but not for a long enough period of time. Messi has been sensational for at least 5 years now and he's still only 25.

Iniesta is a tough one. I honestly think he's right up there with the best ever but he gets overshadowed at Barca because Messi takes all the headlines and he's not really a goalscorer.

Pele and Ronaldo is an interesting one to be honest. Ronaldo gets overlooked so easily when people are considering the greatest ever because sadly people just remember 'fat Ronaldo' from his latter days' date=' but in his prime he was better than just about anybody.[/quote']

In that short period he proved that he was one of the best ever....Ronaldinho>Messi is far from being ridiculous IMO :)

• 4 weeks later...

Is this the greatest XI ever? Who else would you put in instead?

A45bhMmCQAAOi4T.jpg

Swap Casillas out for someone maybe?

Pele for Ronaldo?

Discuss...

When stating the best team it is criminal not to include Pele;)

I feel if that is where you wish to play Iniesta rather put a player who plays there i.e. defensive sort of midfielder maybe put pirlo or xavi in there.

I do believe though Iniesta is a very good player but maybe you can't fit him in this team though.

Also Schmeichel is the best GK of all times maybe rivalled by Oliver Kahn.

Casillas definitely comes in below them.

Pele and Ronaldo is an interesting one to be honest. Ronaldo gets overlooked so easily when people are considering the greatest ever because sadly people just remember 'fat Ronaldo' from his latter days' date=' but in his prime he was better than just about anybody.[/quote']

Agreed :D:D

• 3 months later...

louboutin ルブタン ブーツ ルブタン 通販 ルブタン サイズ クリスチャンルブタ

レザー 若い 小 快適で 激安通販 卸売り価格 2012超人気 やすい スーツ 良い 最も優遇の価格 ルブタン メンズ 技術は巧みで完璧で 新しい その他なし トレンド チェリー 専門店 耐久性のある キラキラ 優れ 奇蹟 重宝 背広 簡潔なデザイン うたがう タンジェント いくそ アレゴリー まち ほしょく めした ほんぶり のむ ほうび にあがる ガードレール ぐるり ルブタン メンズ ともだちがい じすべりてき ちからかんけい ほうおう くま ぬるり それは ようじゅ あさおき じゅうらい ハレルヤ かるがるしい アドバンス えんしゅつ クリニック